GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

Hey waysider,The You Tube didn't have the Iris DeMent "Troublesome Waters"; But you mentioned this one by John Prine with Iris DeMent: "In Spite Of Ourselves." If you want I can Pm you directions to embed the You Tube here so that you can put on the music you enjoy? It is in this thread also on page 5...and honey if I can do it anyone can!!! Love you, RG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RainbowsGirl, thanks for the Prine/Dement clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that tune!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Sure T-bone, I like it too and below will be directions on how to embed the You Tube!

http://www.youtube.com

To Enbed The You Tube

Click on the link above for the You Tube website

1.) Select catagory at top of the page, then select music on the left hand side of the page

2.) Then on the bottom of the page, use the Search box to find the artist and or song of your choice

3.) Click on you choice it will bring the You Tube up with your selection

4.) On the right hank side you will find information about you selection and in that information box are the options of URL and Embed

5.) Highlight Embed right click and select Copy

6.) In your reply box for GSC right click on a clean space and select Paste

7.) Then after you link info appears go down to the bottom of your GSC reply box and click on Post Option then select the HTML On-Raw Linebreak Mode

8.) When you have included all script you want in your reply box Just click, Add Reply

9.) HAVE TONS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Sure T-bone, I like it too and below will be directions on how to embed the You Tube
That sounds, just...hmmm....

Never mind.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sure T-bone, I like it too and below will be directions on how to embed the You Tube

That sounds, just...hmmm....

Never mind.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:redface2: My dear daughter!

Thank You and I know you mean it; but I am no hero...you and all of us here survived a lot; because we are strong enough and courageous enough and Love well;.... I am just another diamond in the ruff and like most everyone else, I am still polishing my stone!

Love You RainbowsChild, Momma

RG,

You'll always be the best Diamond in the Ruff to me!!!! :love3: I have a life now that I would never have had with out you. You needn't polish too much...I love you just the way you are.

Love You moma,

RC :love3::love3::redface2:

Edited by RainbowsChild

Thanks for the technical info, RainbowsGirl - I quoted your post in my Testing thread - where I keep stuff like this for easy access.

Socks, you so funny!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Dear Doojie, I love your selections. You have extremely good taste in music (((((((((((((((((((Doojie)))))))))! Especially, I love Melissa Etheridge, K.D. Lang, and The Idigo Girls and of course Elton John. This one of the Indigo Girls I particularily like -"Closer to fine" Love You Dooj, RG

Too much music, too little time.

Hubby watches the Wilburn Brothers on RFD-TV!!! He will get a kick out of those videos.

Yeah,dooj, on Amazing Grace!!!

Have a super day, y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waterbuffalo, Mike is my niece's hubby not mine!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, he is very talented, and YES, please bring down the Martin. Hubby has 3 guitars and picks at them some but he doesnt have the patience to practice.

polar bear, did my post about the bluegrass shows get lost in all these videos? I think it is the last post on page 9.

Would be a blast if all you could come!!!!!!!!!!!

edited to correct page # and add dooj's name!!

Edited by act2

Thanks for the technical info, RainbowsGirl - I quoted your post in my Testing thread - where I keep stuff like this for easy access.

Socks, you so funny!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

You are welcome T-bone! Glad to help!