GreaseSpot Cafe

FreeAtLast

Suda

You are very welcome. You have been through a rough few weeks, and I hope things continue to improve for you. Your name reminds me of freedom, and the eagle soaring is a great mind picture of that for me. And the verse is very encouraging. God continues to provide for our every need and give us the strength to overcome obstacles. You know that well. Keep living life to it's fullest and enjoy it, especially on your special day.

birthday02.gif

Suda

Happy Birthday ((((((((((((((((((Girl )))))))))))))))))))),I sure love You; along with everyone else here! I still remeber that you were the 1st one to welcome me here!Free you such a brilliant and strong resourceful lady. It is a true honor and privilege to know you and call you friend and to be among those you call your friends!May this year be so filled with Love, joys, and inner peace that it just blows your mind how wonderful life can be. You have been thro so much and beared it so very well...Keep on shining through! I Love You ((((((((((((Free,))))))))))))) RGHave a Wonderful Birthday!!!!!!

Dear Free, Wow this is so cool 2 Birthday threads! Isn't Wonderful to know that you're so Loved (((((((((Free)))))))))Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! and here's another little gift! Love You ((((((((((((Free,))))))))))))))))))))) RG

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!!! (((((Free))))) I've read alot of posts that you have written....You are certainly an intellegent person with a very loving heart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with all the blessings you deserve.