• 11-20 days
    • 21-32 days
    • 33-45 days
    • over 45 ... Paris goes bad ...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take two weeks in Paris this time of year. That sounds like just what the doctor ordered....

Oh....er...um...

the country...the country I mean ....fine wine, museums, cafes, cathedrals..

eh

nevermind

I dont know anything about TVGurll

Rhino,

I heard on NPR this morning that she would probably serve about half her sentence due to overcrowding in the California jails. She's been pampered and catered to all her life it appears and used to doing whatEVER she wanted to do and get away with it. I wonder if she'll learn a lesson from this??

sudo

I'll believe it when I see it. This thing's not over and, unfortunately, too many times those with money and loud mouths get away with too much.

Didn't she already go in? Won't she have a week in tomorrow? In CA they usually serve less than half their time

I believe Paris is supposed to report for jail in June. And I heard what Sudo heard, that due to overcrowding she would probably only serve about half.

It surprised me that she won't be able to buy a private cell. I thought wealthy prisoners could get special arrangements and private cells, because the system could use the money.

Maybe only in federal prison.

It p!ssez me off that she is even given time to *report to jail*

The lady (and I use that term loosely), has been sentenced.

How many (major) criminals are allowed the same privilege???

Anyone here know a felon caught with a gun, afforded the same???

Or a sex offender caught doing a repeat crime?

How about a repeat *domestic violence* person, at it again??

Well what-the-fugg. She's a repeat offender JUST LIKE THESE OTHERS.

I don't see other criminals *asked* to show up to jail,

AT THEIR OWN CONVENIENCE BY A CERTAIN DATE!!!!

Put her away NOW --and for the entire time ---

(limited though it may be), that she was sentenced to.

How damned hard can that be???

Put her in a commode there, if a *suitable cell isn't available*.

She can do her praying, crying, making the signs of the cross,

and appearing repentant --- behind bars -- NOW ---

Not later.

(edited to add -- I hate cry babies -- when they are caught.

getafuggengriponlife -- like the rest of us have to).

Edited by dmiller

:biglaugh: But how do you really feel, Dmiller? :biglaugh:

Here's why I said what I did:

As for overcrowding, "our jail is bursting at the seams" and some women inmates have been released after serving only 10 percent of their sentence, Whitmore said.

Last year, "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in jail for violating probation after her drunken driving arrest in Hawaii. She was released in hours because of overcrowding.

Hilton's time will be determined when she is booked into the county system, Whitmore said.

Hilton, 26, was sentenced to jail last week for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. A judge ordered her to report to the women's jail in Lynwood by June 5.

Hilton intends to appeal and her fans have posted a petition on the Internet urging Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon her.

Geeze, this girl really seems to generate some animosity.

I'm not quite sure I understand that. Yeah, she's a privileged, self-undulgent, air-headed slut.

Is that so wrong?

Only if she appeals to the governor of her state to rescind --

what you and I would do maximum time for (in a heart-beat),

had we done the same thing.

Do the crime -- Pay the time.

I did something similar once -- and I had NO *fan club* backing me up,

like she does, nor did I have recourse to the governor,

for a pardon.

Did I mention I have NO SYMPATHY for her????

She is getting less than what she deserves,

and is whining about that.

LIFE IS TOUGH!! DEAL WITH IT!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm Rhino....you sure seem to keep up on Miss Hilton's whereabouts on the cafe these days. Are you going to California to meet her with a yellow ribbon when she gets out?? :biglaugh: Just don't go making any movies with her unless you want to be a star some day. :confused:

Edited by Nottawayfer

I never followed the Paris stuff till I saw she was going to jail. Even now I just read the headlines, but it seemed like an interesting/fun topic. A movie with Paris ... I think it has been done. I wonder if all the publicity made it less likely she could cut a one day or one week deal.

Well it appears she just got out of jail and will spend the rest of her time at home with a monitoring device. The news said it is due to illness, which cannot be discussed. :rolleyes: Any other joe blow citizen would have served six months at least for doing what she did. It must be nice to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. She served all of 5 days. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton

Edited by Nottawayfer

She was probably having a mental breakdown, which considering her previous state, might have been "real". She served 5 days in jail, and will "fulfill" the rest at home. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "serving" ... but she does have to "serve" the full 45 days now, in luxury.

She was probably having a mental breakdown, which considering her previous state, might have been "real". She served 5 days in jail, and will "fulfill" the rest at home. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "serving" ... but she does have to "serve" the full 45 days now, in luxury.

Anyone else who had a mental breakdown would have been sent to a mental facility to serve out the rest of their time. The princess gets to serve at home. DARN! She has to serve the full time now! What a bummer!! They should put a portable cell in her yard and make her live in that for her time spent serving society for the wrong she did. What a big joke.