GreaseSpot Cafe

twi's toilet paper

Bolshevik

I was just talking with some "innies" at the gulag and was reminded of a not-so-pleasant daily life fact.

The toilet paper twi provides is way too scratchy.

I now know of at least two people who went to the doctor thinking they had problems. We now believe the toilet paper is to blame.

So now you have a doctors bill, on a $4 an hour salary, and your butt hurts.

Seriously, how much does leadership hate its people?

I was just talking with some "innies" at the gulag and was reminded of a not-so-pleasant daily life fact.

The toilet paper twi provides is way too scratchy.

I now know of at least two people who went to the doctor thinking they had problems. We now believe the toilet paper is to blame.

So now you have a doctors bill, on a $4 an hour salary, and your butt hurts.

Maybe that comes from having to grab your ankles so much....

Seriously, how much does leadership hate its people?

Sounds like a rhetorical question to me.....

My suggestion is --- forget the twi toilet paper.

Take your ABS money, and convert it to one dollar bills.

Here's what those one dollar bills are made of ---

Take out a dollar bill and study it.

dollar.jpg

The one dollar bill you're looking at first came off the presses in 1957 in its present design. According to the U.S. Treasury Department, that is when the motto, "In God We Trust" started being used on paper money. It was in use on coins long before that.

This so-called paper money is in fact a cotton and linen blend, with red and blue minute silk fibers running through it. It is actually material. We've all washed it without it falling apart. A special blend of ink is used, the contents we will never know. It is overprinted with symbols and then it is starched to make it water resistant and pressed to give it that nice crisp look.

Make sure your ABS dollars are stored in the bathroom, for use as needed --

put them in a sealed baggie (after used), and faithfully *deposit* them in the next horn-o-plenty. :)

Not only will you be doing your @$$ a favour (by using cotton and linen) instead of cheap stuff,

you'll send a biblical message to the twi ORG ----

"Y'all reap what you sow".

Gives a whole new meaning to *stinking ABS*. :biglaugh:

(EFS)

Edited by dmiller

So, I know this is going to sound terribly condescending or stupid, IT ISN"T MEANT THAT WAY.

Why couldn't you buy your own TP, or better yet one of those Purse SIze packs of Tissue, and stick it in your purse, pocket or book bag for your own personal use as necessary?

Edited by templelady

How could I resist a thread with this title?...

The teachings of twi and the disciplined behavior of a twi follower demands that they endure sacrifices for the good of the ministry...maybe old corncobs would help?

Maybe they should try using their left hand.

The hand of cursing?...is that with paper in hand or just the hand itself?

Hmm. It's possible that HA made a bulk purchase of a couple tons of sandpaper on one of his "off" days.. gotta find some way to "steward" the resources..

This is really really bad, but.. how is it that der vey could ruin something as mundane as toilet paper..

:biglaugh:

hmm. Maybe at one time they used a soft toilet paper like "Charmin".

and just maybe, just maybe.. in rosie's young impressionable years (yah, it's hard to believe, but she WAS somebody's baby, at least briefly), she thought "don't squeeze the Charmin" was the eleventh commandment brought down from Sinai.

So, unconsciously, she has a strong aversion to decent tp, simply because in her inner self, she THINKS that if they present something that resembles sandpaper to their followers, they will not be presented with the temptation to squeeze the said "toilet paper".

They micromanage the "followers" lives to the extent that I would not be suprised if the ladies were forced to undergo a search of purses for contraband, REAL toilet paper.

And bricks.

:biglaugh:

So, I know this is going to sound terribly condescending or stupid, IT ISN"T MEANT THAT WAY.

Why couldn't you buy your own TP, or better yet one of those Purse SIze packs of Tissue, and stick it in your purse, pocket or book bag for your own personal use as necessary?

It's good logical quetion. Yes, some folks did purchase there own tp. It's one of life's luxuries I guess.

I think the point is they shouldn't have too.

Did you know the Director's have an annual meeting in places like Key West and other islands?

Did you know the Director's have an annual meeting in places like Key West and other islands?

Many of us have worked on staff ourselves, felt the scratchy toilet paper and been aware of the triple standard that existed between the minions, Cabinet and BOT.

A pain in the _ass in more ways than one.

Edited by Jim

You can bet your "booty" that Rosie's tp is the best.

Just shows you how hypocritical and backwards the standards are. What happened to leaders serving, that went out the window years ago.

Remember the rants of LCM on how so and so saved the ministry a couple of hunred bucks a year because they found a cheaper saop product for HQ to use. He would rave on about how great they were stewarding the ABS.

What a crock of crap. Oh, we need more tp for that. I'ts not in the "budget".

• 3 weeks later...

Does the WayGB read this forum?

I was hoping they might read this, realized they've been caught, change their paper supplier, and save someone's @rse.

Edited by Bolshevik

Act fast, Linder, the arse you save may be your own! You're used to that, though. :biglaugh:

Seriously, my first year in the 6th Corps, the women had a meeting in the hallway one afternoon, and we were schooled on how to wipe our bottoms.

Yes.

Cxlia Cxrter shared that during her fellowlaborer experience, they were all instructed by a Corps person to only use 2 (TWO) squares to wipe your bum.