GreaseSpot Cafe

new leader at wayland?

Georgio Jessio

Hey, would it be funny if Rosie were a lurker here and heard about this possible "coup" from the greasevine? :lol:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, then little Britt Moneyhands' a-- is grass. Maybe he can be on housekeeping and clean toilets for a few years to learn meekness and humility -how dare he plot to overthrow the BOD!

Edited by Sunesis

The only way a coup will succeed will be the way it did last time.

Get enough dirt on the president and then force him/her to retire.

Who has access to the books and Rosie's spending habits? That would be the first place to look, not that I'm trying to give anyone any ideas, nudge-nudge, wink-wink.

I don't mean to be rude, but I see a bunch of delusional dumb kids with entitlement problems.

Saying "I don't mean to be rude" doesn't make you any less so. You "see" nothing except the hearsay you've read in this thread, and yet you smugly bash the character of someone you probably don't even know. I don't mean to be rude, but p1ss off.

Saying "I don't mean to be rude" doesn't make you any less so. You "see" nothing except the hearsay you've read in this thread, and yet you smugly bash the character of someone you probably don't even know. I don't mean to be rude, but p1ss off.

Someone's testy...

You guys crack me up. If the person's name is Britt Moynihand? Then it couldn't be Bob Moynihan's kid. But this is great telephone...... if it is their child his name is Brian Moynihan. But there could be a Britt Moynihand and it would be a totally different person. I guess just have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

Sure pushed someone's buttons - truth hurts huh?

Ok, I will be rude.

We have here a bunch of young, dumb, full of c-m kids, who think they are entitled.

If they think they're going to force Rosie out, they are delusional.

I guess they think its their turn for power and $$ - what little egomaniacs they are.

There, is that rude enough for you?

I love ignorant, self-righteous dweebs who come on here and tell others to STFU.

Short fuse, I will give my opinion any time I want. If you don't like it, change the channel.

Until then, STFU.

Edited by Sunesis

I completely agree.....I can't stand when people get on a bashing kick when they don't know someone... I have never said anything before this because me saying it is wrong is not going to stop it, but B. Moyn. is my friend and I can't sit here and read this crap (meaning the crap from people who don't know what the h@ll they are talking about!)

I completely agree.....I can't stand when people get on a bashing kick when they don't know someone... I have never said anything before this because me saying it is wrong is not going to stop it, but B. Moyn. is my friend and I can't sit here and read this crap (meaning the crap from people who don't know what the h@ll they are talking about!)

And yet here you are...

If you want to enlighten the rest of us - feel free. If you just want to get on a soap-box... we've got a pile of them in the back room. Just pick one out and start shouting.

There's a fresh pot of coffee brewing, creamer and sugar are on the counter.

You don't come here too often, why now? You don't have to read what's written about him. It will be said whether you are here or not.

So why is everyone getting their panties in a wad about the new MOG getting his image hurt? History shows the past MOGs have done a good job hurting their own images no matter how much righteousness they claim.

I dunno if even der vey is that ignorant.. it'd be like the days of Rehoboam..

if older staffers are hanging around, hoping that someone reasonable is gonna get in..

I wouldn't bet my own future or employment on it.

A thought.. if indeed the young "mr" moneyhands could overthrow the regime.. he would have to be MORE WICKED than those he replaces..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

You guys crack me up. If the person's name is Britt Moynihand? Then it couldn't be Bob Moynihan's kid. But this is great telephone...... if it is their child his name is Brian Moynihan. But there could be a Britt Moynihand and it would be a totally different person. I guess just have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

It's Brian. "Brip" was his nick name that Bob called him.

I've known him for almost 30 years and was never fond of him at all. We had to learn to work together and function together but he was not a nice fellow. He indeed had a sense of entitlement and flaunted his privilage like a badge of honor. he put people down on an hourly basis. When we got older his venom was more subtle, kinda like his dad. It doesn't surprise me at all that he's trying to orchestrate a hostile take over. Of course I may have blown that for him by talking about it here.

Sorry Brip!

I completely agree.....I can't stand when people get on a bashing kick when they don't know someone... I have never said anything before this because me saying it is wrong is not going to stop it, but B. Moyn. is my friend and I can't sit here and read this crap (meaning the crap from people who don't know what the h@ll they are talking about
...(sorry I didn't finish) I can't sit here and read this crap and not say anything for him... he has God's word in his heart and wants things to change out there. (Keeping in mind this is still hearsay)

doojable--There. Consider yourself enlightened. BTW I've had plenty a cup of coffe here at GSC and I know damn well where the cream and sugar are.

Nottawayfer--How do you know how often I sit at my computer and check out GSC? Things will be said here with or without me? They will? Oh my! I had no idea!

I wonder if it'll end up like a Star Wars episode..

"Brip, search you feelings.. I am your father.."

"Arrrrrrrrrrrgbhhhhhhhhhhhh...noooooooooooooooooo..."

"Join me, and together we'll overthrow da emporess, and bring peace to all veydom.."

:biglaugh:

...(sorry I didn't finish) I can't sit here and read this crap and not say anything for him... he has God's word in his heart and wants things to change out there. (Keeping in mind this is still hearsay)

doojable--There. Consider yourself enlightened. BTW I've had plenty a cup of coffe here at GSC and I know damn well where the cream and sugar are.

Nottawayfer--How do you know how often I sit at my computer and check out GSC? Things will be said here with or without me? They will? Oh my! I had no idea!

I agree with half of that. He definetly wants things to change. I don't think anyone in or out can doubt that. Many innies have commented on his rebeliousness and anger about the current state and recent past of twi. I am just not sure that God is his 100% motivation. He wants a promotion for the same reason anyone wants a promotion: More money, more vacation days, 401K, company car and the adoration of the entire company.

Some serious questions here, not wanting to stir anyone's pot.

If Brit Money was so privileged, why then has he been chosen by his peers to be the next king?

He got the good food, his "rebellion" in the corps was overlooked because of who his parents were, so he was cut slack where anyone else would have been thrown out, he got to go to college, he's not considered a truly "nice guy" by some, etc.

Is it because they're used to him being so special that by default it means it should be him?

Is it because of who is parents are?

I'm sure there are others of his peers who can bring much more to the table.

Have his peers really thought about why it should be him? Or are they just used to following.

So, is it just habit, or is there something truly amazing about him that his peers feel he should be the next president?

"If Brit Money was so privileged, why then has he been chosen by his peers to be the next king?"

See The Kennedy's. Brip is a popular guy and is priviaged. Royalty has that effect on people.

"Is it because they're used to him being so special that by default it means it should be him?"

That and he's charismatic. He knows how to work a room. I'm sure there are plenty of people who wish the new Pres to be someone else. Remember, this isn't a movement within TWI's "membership". This is back room/shadow government stuff.

"Is it because of who is parents are?"

Parrtly

"I'm sure there are others of his peers who can bring much more to the table."

Maybe a few. But he does have the total package.

"Have his peers really thought about why it should be him? Or are they just used to following."

If he gets promoted, they get promoted. His Peers have no shot at the job themselves but they would make a nice cabinet.

"So, is it just habit, or is there something truly amazing about him that his peers feel he should be the next president?"

Charisma, pedigree, brains, looks, etc

I wonder if it'll end up like a Star Wars episode..

"Brip, search you feelings.. I am your father.."

"Arrrrrrrrrrrgbhhhhhhhhhhhh...noooooooooooooooooo..."

"Join me, and together we'll overthrow da emporess, and bring peace to all veydom.."

:biglaugh:

Yes become my apprentice learn to use the dark side of the force so we can take over and rule the TWI! Oh sure why don't they jusy get a coperate lawyer who has experience in hostile takeover! I see 2 problems One the TWI is not a publcely traded company. No. 2 is there worth saving? Oh that right the money! How silly of me! What am I talking about? They have Mrs. sidious running the place anyway! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Don't they make a lovely couple?