GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas BBQ 2007

doojable

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks George, but I really don't like the idea of being on an airliner these days and it would take too long for me to drive to Houston.

DUDE! do not let FEAR control your life! (I've got a class for you that will help with that!)... don't think of it as an airplane, just think of it as a big bus...

...that's all they really are these days...

Hey Ex10, would you and hubs please keep an eye on Tom. Last year he substituted pet food in one of the snack bowls....which really tasted okay....It was just that I wound up having to share my cheesecake with your dog. :biglaugh:

don't worry T-Bone! ... I promise that this year there will be plenty of kibble for everyone!!!

DUDE! do not let FEAR control your life! (I've got a class for you that will help with that!)... don't think of it as an airplane, just think of it as a big bus...

...that's all they really are these days...

:blink: :rolleyes: :blink:

:biglaugh::confused::biglaugh:

And pls be sure to give your buddy Kinky (Friedman) my regards... and let him know I think he would have done a MUCH better job than the incumbent has... ;)

Using a "key" from an online map of North America, I would say that I am 2300 miles from Dallas. As the crow flies that is...

You got a crow that you can hitch a ride with, Jonny?

don't be askeered Tonto... look at the context ...context!!!

I dunno... just the other day, it sounded like Mr. stRanger was trying to get me to take some C L A S S !!!!

:blink: :nono5::doh:

Edited by Rocky

As a matter of fact, I'll be in the DC area during those dates to visit with my 86 year old Mom. And so, it's close, but no see-gar, I think. I got a non-stop flight straight to and from Seattle on Alaska Airlines, and since I don't like flying much, I'll stay on the non-stop. Would be fun though...

Edited by Jonny Lingo

George, you're a saint... :) . Thanks for the kind words (shhhh...here's your $20...keep it on the QT). Tell the countess I'm looking forward to having a glass with her at the bbq.

Dooj, I am askeered of Tom and his camera unless he brings his special "50lb of blubber- removal" lense. You, my dear, have nothing to worry about in that department.