GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas BBQ 2007

doojable

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom thanks for the driving information but if I were to come I would fly in. As much as I would love to come down and spin some dance music for you all, I don't think that will be the case. Besides you might toss me on the fire , and that would not be good. I'm perfectly happy with you BBQing Psalmies relatives.

TomStrange, you are the nicest StrangePerson I ever saw! Thanks for offering, but we may not know whether we're coming until we get into the car. She's in ICU; tests are being run; answers will not be known for another day and a half. Even after that, there will be days of change, either up or down. We will be fine, and will be thankful for your sweetness! We'll hopefully see you there.

Nika, praying here too, that all will be ok for your Mom.

Tonto, the play was throughly enjoyable, and daughter was pretty impressive I must say. The play was definitely not like anything she did in high school. It was student written, a dark comedy, and pretty sophisticated in its message. ;) But I love seeing her do comedy. She was pretty hilarious, even if I do say so my own self.

I'm hoping she can make it home for the BBQ, we shall see....

Is anybody interested in sharing a ride to the Woodlands / Katy area from Houston Bush airport (airport code IAH) on Thursday evening? We'll get there at about 8pm-ish.

PM me, if so. There are three of us, so we'd have room for two more.

Thank you all, again, for your prayers and sweetness regarding my Mom. It's nice to know that she'll be back home today.

Breaker, Breaker there 1 - 9. Ya got The Banjo here.

Northbound, what's it lookin like over your shoulder??

3 Evvil Knieviel's ahead at the 2 8 0 Marker?? 10 - 4, roger that.

You're clean all the way back to the state line there, driver.

Keep the shiny side up. We gone. Banjo, over and out.

Texas BBQ, Here I come. ;)

Edited by dmiller