• I am staff, and have been so a long time
    • I am a new hire
    • I was staff for over two decades
    • I was briefly on staff
    • I was interviewed
    • I "WORK FOR" the way
    • I "WORKED FOR" the way

a typical vote:

rosie would choose the eighth selection, loy would choose the ninth.

:biglaugh:

if you are employed in the law firm which represents twi's interests, you may choose number eight.

if you moved to another firm, choose number nine.

:)

Really never saw any staff to my knowledge during ROA.

Really never saw any staff to my knowledge during ROA.

You probably did, but just didn't realize it.

There were staff working all over the place, both on the ROA grounds and in the offices and on the stages and in the woods. I worked my full-time job in addition to whatever work assignment I had for the ROA, as did most staff except for women with small kids and those who figured out how to worm out of it.

Yea, if I remember correctly, the regular full-time Way Staff would get put into coordinating/overseeing positions during ROA, so they were somewhat "hidden". The folks they were coordinating were either corps-in-training or folks from the field so those are the ones most of us interacted with on a daily basis.

I'm suprised nobody currently on staff voted. Well, not suprised.. bit I didn't want to be rude and pull in the "welcome" mat..

j.l.. don't be afraid to vote.. it's perfectly anonymous. You won't get "possessed" or anything..

:biglaugh:

We ALL worked for them! We all had ROA jobs. We all had other capacities in which they squeezed work outof us. You never moved a leader? Cleaned a house for a class or otherwise??? ran a class??? made brownies for a branch meeting?

We ALL worked for them! We all had ROA jobs. We all had other capacities in which they squeezed work outof us. You never moved a leader? Cleaned a house for a class or otherwise??? ran a class??? made brownies for a branch meeting?

Ain't that the truth?

• 3 weeks later...
I am proud to say that I was never on staff. I was always proud of the fact that I was on the field, way closer to the Real World. I had jobs, learned and employed my trade as a sheetrocker, became a contractor, earned money which made for "more harmony in the home...." :)

yep,i should have joined the peace corp!

I am proud to say that I was never on staff. I was always proud of the fact that I was on the field, way closer to the Real World. I had jobs, learned and employed my trade as a sheetrocker, became a contractor, earned money which made for "more harmony in the home...." :)

Why is it........someone, who defends twi on countless threads and relishes in those "good old daze,"....... be PROUD of never working on twi staff statomg being "way closer TO THE REAL WORLD????

Just seems like a HUGE disconnect here.

Wierwille WAS twi's founding president.

Wierwille WAS the top-man over all policies and procedures at twi.

Wierwille WAS the spiritual head and captain of twi's "ship."

Wierwille SAT on the "throne" overseeing staff meetings.

Wierwille CHOSE martindale and later ran to Geer before his death.

HOW???......in all logic and integrity (etc) does A TWI-DEFENDER not see this disconnect??????

:doh:

Edited by skyrider