GreaseSpot Cafe

The Secret Agenda Society

skyrider

This thread is unbelievable. The more I learn about TWI, the more it sounds like a David Lynch movie.

Could this be true? Did this Weirwille character have any redeeming qualities?

If they made a movie about TWI, who would play Weirwille? I never met him but I'm thinking Al Pacino (think "The Devil's Advocate") or Dennis Hopper (think "Blue Velvet").

And who would play that Martindale scumbag? Jack Nicholson maybe? (think "The Witches of Eastwick").

What about Geer? Might need two Geer "stand-ins"....

1) Geer the bus driver......assisting wierwille

2) Geer the Gartmore guy....

When Craig's brother, K_rk, was in-residence.....he was staying in one of those corps-tels and Geer was in an adjacent corps-tel. One of Geer's "lady-friends" (geer's wife was not at hq) had stopped in late one night for a "visit" and a while later, it became obvious what was going on in Geer's corps-tel.

*For those unfamiliar with these 4 corps-tels (motels)......all four wood bedrooms were like 14' X 16' with bathroom and closet. Each room had a distinctive wood (i.e. oak, mahogany, etc). No carpet.

What about Geer? Might need two Geer "stand-ins"....

1) Geer the bus driver......assisting wierwille

2) Geer the Gartmore guy....

When Craig's brother, K_rk, was in-residence.....he was staying in one of those corps-tels and Geer was in an adjacent corps-tel. One of Geer's "lady-friends" (geer's wife was not at hq) had stopped in late one night for a "visit" and a while later, it became obvious what was going on in Geer's corps-tel.

*For those unfamiliar with these 4 corps-tels (motels)......all four wood bedrooms were like 14' X 16' with bathroom and closet. Each room had a distinctive wood (i.e. oak, mahogany, etc). No carpet.

I've got Stacy Keach playing VP. I can't decide between Craig T. Nelson, Dan Akroyd, Big Bird, or Kermit the Frog for LCM. We would need a stand-in double for scenes from Athletes of the Spirit and that would be Mikhail Borishnikov (sp?). Then again, Dan Akroyd would make a Good Walter C. I think Woody Harrelson would be better cast as JAL. Gene Hackman would play Geer because he is so good at playing a Pompous a$$.

I've got Stacy Keach playing VP. I can't decide between Craig T. Nelson, Dan Akroyd, Big Bird, or Kermit the Frog for LCM.

I imagine that LCM role would require someone with male genitals, wouldn't it? That would seem to eliminate Big Bird and Kermit from consideration.

I imagine that LCM role would require someone with male genitals, wouldn't it? That would seem to eliminate Big Bird and Kermit from consideration.

Good point...I was thinking more in terms of mental aptitude. However, it occurs to me that I'm being disrespectful to ol' Kermit and Big Bird. I therefore withdraw their nominations with apologies to the Children's Television Workship and the Muppets.

This thread is unbelievable.

This thread dove-tails into dozens of threads of wierwille's sexual predation.

Many years ago, a regular greasespot poster named catcup detailed the heart-wrenching account and destruction of her sister. While on the WOW field, catcup's younger sister was summoned by wierwille to his motorcoach. When she arrived, somewhat amazed and yet puzzled why the twi-president requested to meet with her in the privacy of his motorcoach......she quickly realized the horror. Wierwille wanted sex.

This sweet, innocent WOW girl was repulsed......and refused. Wierwille took immediate action in labeling her as possessed and the wierwille thugs had her thrown off the the WOW field. The parents had to make the 10-hour drive from Ohio to South Carolina and she cried the whole way home. Further, she stayed isolated in her bedroom for months refusing to discuss this with her parents or corps sister.

When the corps sister, catcup, asked wierwille, "What happened?" Wierwille glared at her as he slowly puffed on his cigarette and stated, "She couldn't handle it (the wow field). He used his authoritarian position to intimidate, stone-wall, and deceive.

This WOW girl feared that her parents and sister would NOT believe (that wierwillle was a sexual predator) and never revealed this information UNTIL both her parents and sister had exited twi in 1995/96.

One more story of a WOW's plight.....one more "nail in wierwille's coffin of redeeming qualities."

Many years ago, a regular greasespot poster named catcup detailed the heart-wrenching account and destruction of her sister...

One more story of a WOW's plight.....one more "nail in wierwille's coffin of redeeming qualities."

I have to tell you that this story, like others I've read here, are apalling. They sound like gothic horror movies.

For whatever it's worth, my ex-Way friend never told me about any of these sex stories, nor of VPW's malfeasence. But she knew I'd eventually find out on my own. It's interesting that she still considers VPW a "great man who let his d*ck get in the way" (her words). Needless to say I completely disagree with her on that. My friend seems to be in denial that these leaders were sexual predators.

She never even told me about GSC. It was only after I told her the stories I read here that she told me she knew about some of them. She then told me that her friend had an affair with LCM "for years". She also told me that it was certain people's job to find a female to give oral sex to LCM before he gave big presentations.

Very nice.

Previously my friend had sent me PDF files of some of VPW's books, and I was fully intending to read them -- until I read this forum. When I read the stories here I did a "shift-delete" on everything she had sent me (so that a copy wouldn't be retained in my recycle bin). Nothing he's written, nor any doctrine unique to, or associated with TWI could ever hold any value for me.

Whatever...she does say that she's very embarrased at having been associated with TWI -- she admits that it's a cult that had rotten, abusive leadership. Regardless, she holds fast to the doctrine. I suppose all of you know some people like that.

can't remember what i wrote. just saw a post thanking me. not reading the thread -- bad mood for other personal reasons

summary: me a freshman in college, other girls witness to me, take class, meet the new pope, he's in his 50s i guess -- i don't know -- but he's not attractive. but the find him so

much more to say but i can't see my post

was abused in the past

i'm thinking now perfect target. but he didn't succeed until later -- long trip on the bus

woke up kind of in it but just saw these dead eyes in my face -- on top of me

later woke up on like a little pull out cot from the wall and this old thing in my face -- played possum and it went away

tried to think of him as MOG and spiritually knew things i did not -- but just couldn't -- well, i did buy it -- doubting myself of course

told him my past, he counseled, dah dah dah -- told me god wanted to heal me from bad men -- dah dah dah and ha ha ha

i mean NOW i know i was a good target

met him at 19. went in the corps at 22 and had my 23rd birthday at some big event -- a PFAL event. then next year my interim year is when it happened on the coach

but i managed to rationalize this and he did not ask me back to the coach

i don't think i was exciting since i was semi unconscious

how in god's name did i still stay ?

oh so many reasons but my brain forgets

i think he thought i was special at first and i think i thought he was special at first

i don't know -- i really don't

i thought my uncle was special and my grandpa and all that crap

i know this probably doesn't make sense, but i don't care

i think he was a pervert jerkoff and any one thinks his puney dick got in the way == well, they're right lol but also he wasn't a man of god -- if there is such a stupid thing

Previously my friend had sent me PDF files of some of VPW's books, and I was fully intending to read them -- until I read this forum. When I read the stories here I did a "shift-delete" on everything she had sent me (so that a copy wouldn't be retained in my recycle bin). Nothing he's written, nor any doctrine unique to, or associated with TWI could ever hold any value for me.

Whatever...she does say that she's very embarrased at having been associated with TWI -- she admits that it's a cult that had rotten, abusive leadership. Regardless, she holds fast to the doctrine. I suppose all of you know some people like that.

Like a tumbler of drambuie laced with poison, the wierwille doctrine was secretly stirred and presented to the unsuspecting recipients of "biblical research." One CANNOT partake of wierwille's favored drink, ie the scriptural truths in wierwille's classes and material, without drinking the poison as well.

The biblical qualifications for True Ministers is listed in I Timothy 3........and wierwille was grossly unfit and unqualified for this office. Even more, wierwille's embracing of "the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life" marked him as following in the ways of this world and the Ruler of this darkness. And further.......he trumpeted his men to follow in this adultery path of lust.

In the end, nearing his deathbed.......wierwille stated, I WISH I WERE THE MAN I KNEW TO BE.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

<_<

... She also told me that it was certain people's job to find a female to give oral sex to LCM before he gave big presentations.

I never heard this one before, soul searcher.

Barffff....just when you think it couldn't get any worse....

I really do think I have to thank Rosie, yes, that Rosie. He told me he'd wanted me to be in the Green Room but she told him that I wasn't "spiritual" enough. Guess that means she knew I wouldn't (not even going to name it) and furthermore might make waves about it, being as I was never "meek" enough.

Ps 84:10 I had rather be a dish washer in the dishroom of my God, than to dwell in the Green Room of wickedness. (with apologies)

I never heard this one before, soul searcher.

Barffff....just when you think it couldn't get any worse....

I actually told you something you didn't know? How cool! :B)

My friend worked in that green room herself a few times. She said that she, personally, was never asked to service LCM but supposedly it was common practice.

Not to make light of this whole thing but I'm still thinking: for "TWI the Movie"...Al Pacino in "The Devil's Advocate." He's evil incarnate. Pull up a clip on YouTube -- it's pretty entertaining.

Like a tumbler of drambuie laced with poison, the wierwille doctrine was secretly stirred and presented to the unsuspecting recipients of "biblical research." One CANNOT partake of wierwille's favored drink, ie the scriptural truths in wierwille's classes and material, without drinking the poison as well.

The biblical qualifications for True Ministers is listed in I Timothy 3........and wierwille was grossly unfit and unqualified for this office. Even more, wierwille's embracing of "the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life" marked him as following in the ways of this world and the Ruler of this darkness. And further.......he trumpeted his men to follow in this adultery path of lust.

In the end, nearing his deathbed.......wierwille stated, I WISH I WERE THE MAN I KNEW TO BE.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

<_<

Wish in one hand,shat in the other see which one fills up first.

THE SECRET AGENDA SOCIETY......

Wierwille went to his grave without this public exposure.

Wierwille went to his grave without facing lawsuits.

Wierwille went to his grave having mentored others "in his image."

Wierwille went to his grave being whitewashed by the trustees.

i just saw something i wrote

i think he thought i was special at first
that is sheer bsheet -- oh maybe IIIIIII thought he thought lol. he certainly didn't think i was special -- i was another -- what's the word -- conquest -- is that a word ? it's the only thing that kept him after me --- was the refusal

sorry about the dashe

dear soul searcher, thankyou

also, i know for a fact my friend did that to him while he spoke on the phone to donna

it was our interim year and she was out on the field as a some kind of special wow person -- like a coordinator of a group -- whatev

i don't think she ever got over it

and when she came to see me after we graduated, craig said, "our girl" is coming here and i said she's not "ours" or "anyone's" -- then he told her to stay away from me because i drank too much

she told me when she was visiting me

oh what a waste

honestly, dirty old men (or women) and dirty young men (or women) are what they are

they just have more opportunity in certain professions or positions

it's sad when they are pretending to do it in the name of god or for spiritual reasons

i personally would prefer an out and out "hey, i want to do this io you"

but it doesn't work atht way does it

And, boy, do people need to see it. It just makes me sick at my stomach reading this stuff and thinking I just never knew. I was too trusting. Perhaps had something of this sort had happened to me I would have been gone long before POP. We were so many of us trusting, moral people who only wanted to please God. The best thing to come out of all of this is that we were scattered abroad and even if it took years to heal, a great many of us have healed and moved on and continued our quest for truth and to hopefully be in God's will. The Lord knows if there was ever a time America needed to be blessed, it is today. Ex, there is no condemnation. Period.

even sadder or more sick sinister is when they are trying to counsel you or help you overcome that same sickness that your grandfather, uncle, father, etc., might have had

look, it's sick and dirty and wrong

that's it

use God ? man that's low

hi irish eyes and thanks

i was writing my post while you were writing yours

i'm sad about people not seeing certain realities

i'm even willing to say

oh i'll tell you later since i don't have theinternet explorer thing to see what i'm saying lol