GreaseSpot Cafe

The Secret Agenda Society

skyrider

while i'm thinking, i come from a large roman catholic family. some of them are willing to (i don't know how to say it) -- let the priests off the hook who totally damaged my little brothers (now adults of course). i'm not willing. i actually joined the stupid way to try to find a pure loving god factor in people -- "higher ups" is what i mean

so

all the talk in the world and whatever - back to square one

i can understand the "conquest" factor in high school, but not from THE WAY POPE

LOL

Really, like get a life already, ya know? The Catholic Church is where I grew up myself. Big yawn. I think now that the pope is himself in trouble for letting the priests get away with it all, perhaps there will be an awakening within their people. Surely there are plenty of sincere, wonderful people who just want to do what is right and who just don't know what exactly that is.

even sadder or more sick sinister is when they are trying to counsel you or help you overcome that same sickness that your grandfather, uncle, father, etc., might have had

look, it's sick and dirty and wrong

that's it

use God ? man that's low

Using one's authoritarian position to intimidate and "counsel" a vulnerable corps girl.... in the exculsive intimidating capsule of his motorcoach to SEDUCE/RAPE her is really low.

It would be lower........if some corps girls were drugged.

Oh, that's right.

That happened too.

<_<

Edited by skyrider

...and when she came to see me after we graduated, craig said, "our girl" is coming here and i said she's not "ours" or "anyone's" -- then he told her to stay away from me because i drank too much

she told me when she was visiting me

oh what a waste

Seems to me that this hairball is gonna be doing laps in that lake of fire on Judgement Day right behind the other cockroach.

while i'm thinking, i come from a large roman catholic family. some of them are willing to (i don't know how to say it) -- let the priests off the hook who totally damaged my little brothers (now adults of course). i'm not willing. i actually joined the stupid way to try to find a pure loving god factor in people -- "higher ups" is what i mean

so

all the talk in the world and whatever - back to square one

i can understand the "conquest" factor in high school, but not from THE WAY POPE

LOL

I think I can understand this..

the dumbass already had *everything*.. why cross the lines and demand even more..

maybe its a curse.. getting everything one wants that is..

• 3 years later...

Looking back----What a dichotomy !

Life at the top often included a secret life of drunken debauchery, while at the bottom, life consisted of burying one's head in the sand, reciting Lo Shanta's and relying on magic thinking to make everything O.K.

Edited by waysider

ohmygosh started reading this thread and wondered when i would weigh in lol

it's 5 years later and what i said is still true

just in case the person who wanted this brought up again wonders.....

it was so nice to see all the support i got

when waydale started it was such a different story. i started telling and boy did i get slammed. glad things changed

love,

e

ohmygosh started reading this thread and wondered when i would weigh in lol

it's 5 years later and what i said is still true

just in case the person who wanted this brought up again wonders.....

it was so nice to see all the support i got

when waydale started it was such a different story. i started telling and boy did i get slammed. glad things changed

love,

e

:beer:

George

I do like it when some of these old threads get bumped up again. Lest we forget how vile some of that time was.

skyrider y u bump old threads? shouldn't u be out handing out gospel tracts? :confused:/> :confused:/> :confused:/>

j/k

Yeah....I've seen that other thread where zbrick is confused about greasespot café.

Apparently, he has no understanding of the many times Jesus warned disciples and followers of the evil nature of the Pharisees and scribes. Matthew 15 is direct confrontation and Matthew 23 is a point-by-point teaching/warning to NOT be drawn in to their evil works.

Those, like zbrick, come to this site to distract and disrupt those of us who are shining light on this evil. They have their little beady-eyes on what they see as wrong, or want changed. They have their agenda.....and when things don't go their way, they move on. Obviously, some like their little world of wierwille-idol worship.

Why can't they "move-on in life" and walk in sanctification and holiness, abounding more and more? Apparently, some are stuck in pfal one-liners and unable to discern the scriptural truths before them. And, that's why greasespotters are such a breath of fresh air in setting the cultists free.

:)