GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, George Aar

GeorgeStGeorge

It's OK Krys - sake is over-rated and horrible. Ya need a couple of shots of Korean Soju - much better...oh yeah - HEY GEORGE - HAPPY B'DAY

Right on! [but I don't have any sake] Have a happy one GA!!

Ohmygod!

Somebody took me out for a birthday breakfast, then a client called up and he wanted to take me out for a Sushi lunch (his mother picked up the tab - we tried to talk but, sore wa chotto muzukashii dedanga), then someone else came by the job and took me out for supper!

Yikes, I'm stuffed!

At any rate, thanks for the birthday wishes!

geo.

OOFTAH!.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY YORGY!........YOU BETCHA!.................SINEREST BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND JOYFUL DAY!...........AND MANY MORE TO COME!.......................PEACE.

Hey DWBH ---- You mispelled OOFTAH!! :biglaugh:

It's UFF - DA!!! (Kinda like the sound you make,

when hit below the belt and have nothing else to say!!) ;)

Geo ---- Happy birthday, man. You've always been a quality guy. It's been a treat to know you personally. On a side note --- that sky-light you put in the house here had to be re-flashed by the guys who put my new roof on last year. They couldn't believe it was done 20 some years ago. Their comments were: "The guy that put this thing in knew what he was doing!!"

You rock!! Here's hoping you had a very good one, eh?? :)