GreaseSpot Cafe

A black bear crapped in my oregano today

Ron G.

So much for the idea that they take care of that in the woods...

RFLMAO....

Nearly every morning my wife asks me if I want a cup of coffee and my answer is invariably to ask; do bears $hi+ in the woods?

It took her a while to get the meaning of this particular American idiom as they don't seem to have anything comparable in the *original* Greek language.

I'm going to show her this thread -- btw, thanks for the photo Ron, that's a real bute.

Now, what on earth am I going to ask her tomoorrow morning when she asks if I want a cup of coffee?...

Do bears $hi+ in Ron's oregano? :biglaugh: :unsure: :biglaugh:

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers should go down in literary history. Excellent stuff!! (and yes being in the right condition helped). I think if I had to choose the best character it was Fat Freddie's cat...although I'll give a close second to any of the other three. BTW did you know they even came out with a board game called Dealer McDope????

Reminds me of an old Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic..

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers should go down in literary history. Excellent stuff!! (and yes being in the right condition helped). I think if I had to choose the best character it was Fat Freddie's cat...although I'll give a close second to any of the other three. BTW did you know they even came out with a board game called Dealer McDope????

My ex-husband bought a back copy of Playboy magazine that had a game called "Feds n Heads" with the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and he laminated all the pieces and the "board" - we played it for years. The idea was to score drugs and get your pieces around the board with various hippie-type bummers and bad trips. It was a hoot to play! My ex always insisted on being "the fat banker". Tons of fun on those long WI winter nights.

I hadn't thought of that game in years - thanks for the memory! :spy: :blink: :dance:

I can't bear the waiting; I am assuming he has not come back yet, or you would let us know?

Maybe Ron can't let us know??

RFLMAO....

Nearly every morning my wife asks me if I want a cup of coffee and my answer is invariably to ask; do bears $hi+ in the woods?

It took her a while to get the meaning of this particular American idiom as they don't seem to have anything comparable in the *original* Greek language.

I'm going to show her this thread -- btw, thanks for the photo Ron, that's a real bute.

Now, what on earth am I going to ask her tomoorrow morning when she asks if I want a cup of coffee?...

Do bears $hi+ in Ron's oregano? :biglaugh: :unsure: :biglaugh:

Hey G2ME....sure there is!!!

Ho Kronos Ex-ete Ton Ther-on Tou Krap-atou Gay???? :biglaugh:

"Time to have beast crap on earth???"

As close as one gets without my UBS4 available right now! Could use some tweaking Im'm sure!