GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday ex10

waysider

695134vc3pcgb7rh-1.gifBirthday-3.gif

MagicWandWritesHappybirthdaywiStars.gif

Ex10thcreationsmonique.gif84.gif

dominique.gif2e5jyh1_thjpg.gifCheers to a Fine, Beautiful and Gracious Lady who always extents Her whole Hearted, Love and Hospitalityheart.gif!!! May All Your Friends, Family and Loved One's extend You their Love and Good Wishes; and May God Bless and keep you in His generosity of Love and Care!!!peaceyellowshirt.jpgRainbowsGirl

I see your name is listed at the bottom of the front page here as having a birthday today.... and that you are turning 4 years old. All I can say is that you are very mature for your age! :biglaugh:

yea, going the opposite way as some whom I have seen listed as a century or older!

But I won't expound on those thoughts because I don't wanna get into to much trouble!

Happy Birthday!

Mmmmmwwwaa!

Happy B-Day Wishes to you that last year round.

Some of my favoritest people have a December tag...even among some of my siblings...Dad surely had more than a few springtime furloughs back in the day, I guess:)

My little Holly-Dolly will be 12 on the 12th...yikes!

Here's a Texas toast to the best T!

Ex10 my beautiful sister, sorry I missed posting birthday wishes and sorry also I forgot to wish you a happy birthday when we spoke on the phone! I knew it, but I blew it!

You know what? You are so special that a birthday doesn't make the day any special-er. But glad you had a good quiet day. It was good to speak with you.

All the best for a wonderful year ahead.

Happy belated b/day ex10. Many happy wishes to you for a great year ahead.

Love and hugs,

penworks