GreaseSpot Cafe

Word Over the World Ministries

Nottawayfer

What surprises me is that they use the phrase "Word Over the World." That used to be copyrighted - I distinctly remember them having the little © next to the phrase on their logo (or was it ®?). Just out of curiosity, I went to TWI's website, and noticed they don't have that logo on their site. And on their Terms and Conditions page (the one with all the legalese saying what you can't do with the material on their site) there is no mention of the phrase "Word Over the World." Does anyone know if they no longer have a copyright on that phrase?

Secretive, huh? Absolutely no idea of who it is or where they are based. Whoever it is - learned well. And at least they are open in their beliefs and idol-worship of VPW.

Now, the integrity of the Word might be at stake, but the integrity of their website is lacking.

From the Statement of Beliefs:

Because the Bibe is God's Word is is reliable and can be trusted. those things which He promises in His Word will come to pass.

Two sentences, three errors.

Suggesting to me: sloppy workmanship.

"Secretive" is putting it mildly!!

When you click on the 'contact' link you get:

Please login using the Login button above to provide a comment.

Once you login please return to this page to provide your comments and feedback.

Note: If you have not registered with the site, please do so now. Your site ID is used to keep track of correspondence.

Simply click on the Register button and fill out the information.

Excuse me?????

I can't even CONTACT you without telling you who I am first? Yeah... that's really gonna grab people who might be interested in your group, lol...

What surprises me is that they use the phrase "Word Over the World." That used to be copyrighted - I distinctly remember them having the little © next to the phrase on their logo (or was it ®?). Just out of curiosity, I went to TWI's website, and noticed they don't have that logo on their site. And on their Terms and Conditions page (the one with all the legalese saying what you can't do with the material on their site) there is no mention of the phrase "Word Over the World." Does anyone know if they no longer have a copyright on that phrase?

Since 1995, LCM Stated that the Word was Over the World so they change everything to The Prevailing Word.

“Biblical research, teaching, and fellowship is our ministry, and with it comes a myriad of supporting responsibilities to see that God’s Word prevails in our day and time”. www.theway.org/WITW.HTM

I saw that, TheHighWay and wondered about making up a fake address.

You know, logging on as "GreaseSpotCafePatrons" with a hotmail or yahoo address.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thank you, Nottawayfer. :rolleyes:

Also exist this other site. I think that is from the same guys.

http://www.wowww.org/

and others like this:

http://www.wordovertheworldwideweb.org/

Eduardo Di Noto in Argentina

http://www.palabrasobreelmundo.com.ar/index.html

It this other link they have available Dr Wierwille teachings. Site of Jess Stanley 11th Way Corps.

http://www.biblicalresearchjournal.org/brj...chings_vpw.html

Edited by themex

"Secretive" is putting it mildly!!

When you click on the 'contact' link you get:

Please login using the Login button above to provide a comment.

Once you login please return to this page to provide your comments and feedback.

Note: If you have not registered with the site, please do so now. Your site ID is used to keep track of correspondence.

Simply click on the Register button and fill out the information.

Excuse me?????

I can't even CONTACT you without telling you who I am first? Yeah... that's really gonna grab people who might be interested in your group, lol...

Just create a new yahoo email. Pretty simple. If you really are concerned, install Vidalia/Tor, start Tor, connect to the site using with your temp yahoo account, you are going to probably have to confirm the yahoo account, so in creating it, again, chose from Tor, a new connection... IP masking, nothing illegal about it, if you have some real worries about identity...its all good...regards, michael

This is another link to a PFAL grad site that is moving the word.

http://www.superheartliving.com/

He said that one of his heroes is VPW.

His name is Rick Josey. He is fom North Carolina Anybody knows him?

Yeah, he lives in nearby Newton-Conover and met him only once for a funeral held for a friend in Granite Falls over a week and 1/2 ago. He has a loose affiliation with M&JT here in Hickory. Not sure if DL knows him and his wife.

The mark "The Word over The World" along with the globe, tree and open bible was trademarked in 1981 and canceled in 2004.

You can do your own trademark search here. Click on Trademarks in the box on the left.