GreaseSpot Cafe

For fun...

OldSkool

I think one of the little things that stuck in my craw everytime a well programmed lapdog would grab the mic to promote or speak on something in the way international is their blatant abuse of two words: Wonderful and tremendous.

So I dedicate this thread to see how many inventive ways we can overuse these two words Grease Spot style! I know, makes no sense to me either that it drove me crazy and now it's funny...anyway.

I used to play "believer Tourette's"... We would try to use all the catchphrases at random. Thought it would make a good drinking game at a STS video playback. Have to take a drink everytime someone said abundance, prevail, tremendous, wonderful, or household. It would have put us way over the two drink limit.

Have a prevailingly abundantly blessed day with your wonderful tremendous self. You are the breast. Rub ya!

What a wonderful tremendous Idea Old School think of all the wonderful tremendous things we can do on this tremendously wonderous day. THe birds are tweeting tremendously and the sound is so wonderous that I just melted in my chair as I looked out the window at their wonderous antics in the tremendous tree outside in my wonderfully tremendous yard.

Wandering off now to hhork up a tremendously wonderous lugey and take some wonderous asprin for my tremendous headache from playing this tremendously wonderful and wonderous game! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thought it would make a good drinking game at a STS video playback. Have to take a drink everytime someone said abundance, prevail, tremendous, wonderful, or household. It would have put us way over the two drink limit.

You see, you guys are built-in strategic thinkers. Now this would be perhaps the only instance in existance of a STS video playback that doesn't suck.

In fact, if they would apply this type of forwards thinking also to their mandatory STS phone hookups, then there also we would have the first phone hookup in history that doesn't suck.

What a tremendous thread our wonderful OldSkool has started. It just makes me feel wonderful all over, and so thankful for what a tremendous day we have in which to reflect upon the wonderfulness of this tremendous group that we used to be a part of. It is just so wonderfully, wonderfully, tremendously wonderful that it makes me want to smile, restrict my adjectives, and go off to drink some of that tremendously wonderful kool-aid they have around there.

- tremendously chockfull

God bless your great big wonderful hearts. You're the best! You're tremendous!!

(Sorry it adds two other popular Way expressions, but it adds to the fun.)

I used to get a kick out of fellowship coordinators using wonderful and tremendous between manifestations. Joe Blo - Speak in toungues and intrepret. Lo shanta .... For verily...(F.C. says in a low breathy voice) "That's wonderful" .....egads.

It sure is prevailingly tremendous to have so many wonderful grease spots here at the tremendously abounding Cafe. Each wonderful ex-follower of the way international has so many tremendously tremendous contributions to give in service here at the wonderful Grease Spot Cafe. :biglaugh:

I used to get a kick out of fellowship coordinators using wonderful and tremendous between manifestations. Joe Blo - Speak in toungues and intrepret. Lo shanta .... For verily...(F.C. says in a low breathy voice) "That's wonderful" .....egads.

it's not so wonderful that I just had a tremendous urge to vomit in abundance as the memory of the "low breathy voice" came back to me.