GreaseSpot Cafe

i think that greasespot cafe took ten years off my therapy sessions

brainfixed

when i come to greasespot cafe any more i don't feel that punch in my gut about the crap from the way international like i used to, and i don't feel like my whole life is going to stink all to heII from the big old crap that the way international took all over my life and my family's life when I was a kid, either. greasespot cafe really has been a "missing link" in my therapy and it has cut off years and years of that therapy and the pain that i would have lived with during those years because i wouldn't have been able to figure out the things i have figured out because of being able to figure things out here at greasespot cafe. i'd say "send me a bill" but i couldn't pay it, so don't send me one because if you meant to collect on it you'd probably end up spending more money on collection activity than you'd ever get out of me, and i'm not meaning to be rude or unthankful, but i'm just telling the truth. but what i can do is say "thank you" and that's what i'm saying. thank you.

I hear you guys, grease spot is instrumental in our healing as well. No doubt I would have spent the rest of my life wondering where we went wrong, waiting for satan to take us out, trying to live up to the impossible standard of a flawed belief system...sigh

Thank you

I hear you guys, grease spot is instrumental in our healing as well. No doubt I would have spent the rest of my life wondering where we went wrong, waiting for satan to take us out, trying to live up to the impossible standard of a flawed belief system...sigh

Thank you

I'll tell you what, unless a person can start dealing with that belief system it STAYS around, even in the way international's absence. Posting here has forced me to go back and rethink everything.

Yep, ditto to all. I can finally laugh at the outrageous things I was taught and believed, instead of thinking I'm stupid for having bought their lies. GSC has definitely helped me see that, and also is helping me to consider (i.e., reconsider) other things I haven't even thought of yet as I read them in everyone's posts.

Thanks, everyone, in the name of Jesus Christ. You're wonderful, tremendous, and exceeding abundantly above all I could ask or think.

In His service,

What About It

oops, I just meant to say a simple thank you. You know it just slips out sometimes.

On behalf of those who helped you, I'd like to say:

It was our pleasure.

On behalf of those who didn't help you, I'd like to say:

I hope you've enjoyed the journey.

Feel free to be social here and have a good time.

Also feel free to leave whenever you want, or leave and return whenever and as often as you want.

You're free now.

GreaseSpot has helped my therapy a lot - it gives answers to things I never would have realized I needdd help with. Most importantly for me is that GSC showed me the false doctrines inherent in twi, and that there never were any good old days. It was rotten from it's inception.

GSC has also helped my therapist! She came here to learn about spiritual abuse and specifically about twi's special brand of it.

GSC has also helped my therapist! She came here to learn about spiritual abuse and specifically about twi's special brand of it.

Maybe, we could send your therapist a bill for our services......to replenish the beer fund for those GS bar-b-ques?

:wink2:

Greasespot Cafe has helped so very many of us. It's an awesome self-help group.

Brainfixed, you can shout us all a coffee.

Maybe Pawtucket would welcome a financial contribution to the running costs of the board. Dunno how much ten years of therapy might cost you, but Paw's not out for a profit.

Glad you're so much better and able to handle life!

oh yes, this was a big help for me too, and i think that greasespot cafe doesn't get the credit it deserves for letting all viewpoints be put up here, because without all the people that support the thinking of the way international who get to write here, i would never have been able to explain exactly just what about that thinking is so wrong and so painful and so destructive whenever i hear it to the point that i don't read the bible even. because just reading the bible brings out the voices of the way international and i can't hear the bible but can hear only somebody's teaching about what the way international says the bible is supposed to say in the context according to literal usage. i mean, seriously, try explaining that little bit of mumbo jumbo to a professional mental health person and see if it doesn't land you in some deep doo doo where your "understanding of the situation" isn't questioned!!!! and unless my therapist had seen such things actually used around here with her very own eyes, she would still be thinking that i had just over-reacted to what was really being said and done because of the "outside of the norm" abuse that was going on! it was because of here that she also found other places on the internet with even more detailed re-tellings of the abuse. she was dumbfounded that such an abusive cult as the way international has not ended up like jonestown or waco, but she then concluded that the way international got us all to perpetrate the crimes internally instead of externally, until she read here many of the writings about how ready and willing the way international is to get its followers to perpetrate crimes against non-followers if the time comes. she now feels that the way international dodged a huge bullet and didn't end up like jonestown or waco because of the allen lawsuit that shined too bright of a light on things without providing a literal "circle the wagons" scenario to happen. she thinks that if people had gone to headquarters and demanded to see their loved ones or made any other such demands as a group, then the way international most likely would have "circled the wagons" and may very well have ended like waco and jonestown. i don't what to think about all that, but i do know that for me it was my own private waco/jonestown-like event in that something of me died because of it all.

but here i am growing again and being able to come out of the mourning stage and see some little green shoots come out of the ashes. and again i have to say thank you.

God first

thanks brainfixed

Yes thanks Grease Spot Cafe for the work Paw and others

I can be me with ideals of men like Baruch Spinoza, Henry Callaway, James A. Honey, George McCall, Alice Werner, Roger Bacon, Leonardo Da Vinci, Gli Eroici Furori, CHARLES DARWIN, THOMAS PAINE, GIORDANO BRUNO, A. E. Waite, George Hohman, Donald A. Mackenzie, Theophilus G. Pinches, Mariana Monteiro, and many others

just think I could the word just PFAL eyes but now see it through many eyes and views

thanks Paw I see more clear than before

with love and a holy kiss Roy