GreaseSpot Cafe

New President.. who's it to be?

Ham

OMG! I forgot all about those session reviews. Good lord, did she think she was addressing preschoolers? And the bug eyes! She made me extremely uncomfortable during every session review.

Those reviews had to be the single most disturbing thing about the whole class. At least with a blacklight velvet picture of Jesus where the eyes follow you it is enough removed from reality it doesn't creep you out. Beth C - looks like the living embodiment of one of those Stepford Wives robots reading cue cards.

He is a shell of a man. His entire existence is dedicated to doing whatever Rosalie asks of him. He even did a way corps teaching several years ago on saying yes to leadership's requests. It was a terrible teaching that was un-biblical. Say yes at all costs, be a sold out yes man, or in his case a "yes ma'am." Disgusting.

He's like one of those Egyptian eunechs they kepts around to serve royalty. The testacles have been removed so he is not a threat any longer and is very loyal and compliant.

Warmer?

sockpuppet.jpg

Just beautiful.

*Ladies and Gentleman, stand, and welcome your new president of da way international..*

sockpuppet.jpg

:biglaugh:

Socks, I didn't know you were interested in the position. congrats, can't be any worse than the previous 3 :biglaugh: and here silly ole me thought Ham was next in line :confused::smilie_kool_aid::anim-smile: all hail the mighty squirrel of God for our day and time. :eusa_clap:

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

I haven't taken the Foundational since Craiggers hisself was still teaching it... So, Rupp drones on, and Beth C reiterates and reviews??? Egad!! Once through isn't enough?

(so glad I'm out... so glad I'm out... so glad I'm out... so glad I'm out...)

me too.......me too.......me too.......me too...... :)

The insanity is repeating itself.....over and over again.

And, Rupp dragging up a childhood memory on "chocolicious" to teach in a bible class??? WOW, how lame. :biglaugh:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Rupp teaches the first few sessions. He does his trademark phony laugh a few times, "heh,heh,heh" (alaways 3 "heh"'s). Longley does several of the sessions following Rupp, and he fares somewhat better. He seems a little more "natural" compared to Rupp, if that can be said. Ch@v0usti3 follows with the last ten or so segments. Dave comes across not so much stiff, but carefully rehearsed. He mouths many of the Way-isms with frequency, his favorite being "...God's matchless Word..", usually with his VPW-esque hand movements and gesticulations. His phony, cackling laugh and tendency to repeat twice any "important" statements grates my nerves.

Aside from the class itself, there was the usual pretentious pomp and circumstance, including name tags "Don't lose these!", questions for the students to answer, carefully timed breaks, and loads of yawn-inducing way music. I barely made it through this time, and am certain it's my last.

I am amazed at any new person who isn't creeped out, bored, or annoyed enough to run for the hills after the first couple sessions.

Watching this, I though maybe Longley might be a good choice for pres, but I think he is just too goofy-looking to be taken seriously, and Dave might be good, as he apparently tows the way line to a "T", and presents a somewhat non-threatening emasculated appearance.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Rupp teaches the first few sessions. He does his trademark phony laugh a few times, "heh,heh,heh" (alaways 3 "heh"'s). Longley does several of the sessions following Rupp, and he fares somewhat better. He seems a little more "natural" compared to Rupp, if that can be said. Ch@v0usti3 follows with the last ten or so segments. Dave comes across not so much stiff, but carefully rehearsed. He mouths many of the Way-isms with frequency, his favorite being "...God's matchless Word..", usually with his VPW-esque hand movements and gesticulations. His phony, cackling laugh and tendency to repeat twice any "important" statements grates my nerves.

Aside from the class itself, there was the usual pretentious pomp and circumstance, including name tags "Don't lose these!", questions for the students to answer, carefully timed breaks, and loads of yawn-inducing way music. I barely made it through this time, and am certain it's my last.

I am amazed at any new person who isn't creeped out, bored, or annoyed enough to run for the hills after the first couple sessions.

Watching this, I though maybe Longley might be a good choice for pres, but I think he is just too goofy-looking to be taken seriously, and Dave might be good, as he apparently tows the way line to a "T", and presents a somewhat non-threatening emasculated appearance.

Did Ch@v0usti grow out of that arrogant/condescending streak?

Back in 1978 in New York, I had witnessed to two college girls and invited them to a Branch Saturday Night Coffeehouse. You know, when "coffeehouse" was slang for come, sit and listen to music,.......and a public explanation of pfal. Anyways, I had spent several hours talking to these girls (really knock-out looking girls too I might add :) )

The night was going along fine until Ch@voustie took the stage. He was cocky, elitist and acted like a buffoon. Within five minutes, the two girls adamantly excused themselves and hit the exit door. I never heard from them again.

All was not lost though. Thanks to Ch@voustie's actions, they avoided The Way Cult. :anim-smile:

Edited by skyrider

Did Ch@v0usti grow out of that arrogant/condescending streak?

All I could think when I read this is "short- man syndrome." Get it? "Grow" out of the arrogant/condescending streak??

(no offense to any short men out there...)

When I met Chav0u$+ie, he seemed more like your typical neutered male Rosalie lap-dog type... Hey, come to think of it, Rupp's pretty short, too.

That's why L0ngley won't be president... Too tall.