GreaseSpot Cafe

Open letter from The Way

pawtucket

First of all I apologize for the length of this but I'm boiling.

Just like Chas Farley, I have not had an opportunity to read all the forum and I hope this is not a repeat of someone else but I'm glad this is continuing because it's still the truth that counts.

One thing in HARV's letter that really got my blood boiling..

"The Board of Directors? memo to The Way Corps states that ?it will not be necessary for The Way International or any member of Mrs. Wierwille?s family to use any of their assets to pay for her care.? Based on our understanding of the facts, we stand by this statement.

It is interesting that your open letter does not dispute this fact. Nowhere in your letter do you state that it will be necessary for either you or other family members to contribute financial resources to cover your mother?s medical expenses."

"HERE IT COMES***"

"As indicated in our memo, the nursing home has confirmed that in the unlikely event a shortfall were to occur, Mrs. Wierwille will qualify for health care benefits offered by the government that will cover any shortfall. Using your words, your mother will be ?seen to? for life."

HOLY SMOKE IS THIS OFF THE WORD AND DR. WIERWILLES ORIGINAL INTENTIONS FOR THEIR CARE FOR HER. HE JUST LOVED THE GOVERNMENT IN HIS BUSINESS???NOT

NOW THE GOVERNMENT'S GONNA STEP IN TO TAKE CARE OF MRS. WIERWILLE? THAT'S THEIR SOLUTION TO KEEPING THEIR MILLIONS? NOT GOD, AS THEY PROPOUND TO REPRESENT, BUT THE GOVERNMENT.

This is called MEDICAID folks when a person gets to that point, they are POOR, no $'S. Well, talk about THE ADVERSARY negating someone's LIFE LONG MINISTRY to have MRS. WIERWILLE have to be supported by the GOVERNMENT in a program that does not even cover certain new medications and treatments should they be necessary. HELLO, THIS IS THE SAME AS WELFARE. DR. WIERWILLE LOVED WELFARE!! NOT!! ARE THEY SO FAR IN LALA LAND....SICK JERKS.

SO THE WAY INTERNATIONAL HAS 'POTENTIALLY' PUT MRS. WIERWILLE IN A POSITION TO BE TOSSED TO THE GOVERNMENT'S CARE. Hey HARVE, YOU THE CHURCH are supposed to take care of the widows, you darn well take good care of the PEOPLE YOU LIKE; DM, etc.

Watch out DM, your meal ticket may be short too.

How sick is that, THEY ARE REALLY SICK, SICK, SICK!!! I AM SURE IT'S NOT BURDEN TO THE WIERWILLE FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MOTHER BY ANY MEANS, BUT MRS. WIERWILLE IS ENTITLED TO SOME OF THE BUCKS YOU HARVE SPEND ON YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE LITTLE GREEDYS. I think a million dollars would not be to much of a settlement to Mrs. Wierwille for her years of service that probably only worked out to 5 cents an hour for years & years. How about it BOT, get the moths out.

Interesting there have not been many healings there for a long time, wonder why?

So Harve when are you going to ELEVATE CHRIST AS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH....? You are all so far off your rockers, you might as well join the Moonies

BOY OH BOY YOU $ISS ME OFF AND I WANT MY GOD, THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH TO MAGNIFY HIMSELF TO YOU HARVE AND ALL THE REST AT TWI: IN A BIG WAY..................

Sick, Sick, Sick

When are you Way Believer's gonna wake up and get the hell out of that evil dumb scripture quoting devilish place and really begin to live the Word again like THE REST OF US HAVE ALL SEEN.

2 Corinthians 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Lorna Doone............

[This message was edited by LornaDoone on November 17, 2003 at 1:36.]

[This message was edited by LornaDoone on November 17, 2003 at 18:16.]

1. Regarding TWI II's obligations to Mrs. Wierwille..........hey remember how much cashola they get in. They could find the money if they wanted to, just don't want to.

If you want to know the real reason "TWI II" can't get it together, this came to me today in an e-mail, while I was praying in the spirit. I love it, love it, love it.

One Sunday morning an old cowboy entered a church just before services were to begin. Although the old man and his clothes were

spotlessly clean, he wore jeans, a denim shirt and boots that were very worn and ragged. In his hand he carried a worn out old hat and an

equally worn out bible.

The church he entered was in a very upscale and exclusive part of the town. It was the largest and most beautiful church the old cowboy had ever seen. The people of the congregation were all dressed with expensive clothes and accessories.

As the cowboy took a seat, the others moved away from him. No one greeted, spoke to, or welcomed him. They were all appalled at his

appearance and did not attempt to hide it.

The preacher gave a long sermon about Hellfire and brimstone and a stern lecture on how much money the church needed to do God's work.

As the old cowboy was leaving the church, the preacher approached him and asked the cowboy to do him a favor. "Before you come back in here again, have a talk with God and ask him what He thinks would be appropriate attire for worship."

The old cowboy assured the preacher he would.

The next Sunday, he showed back up for the services wearing the same ragged jeans, shirt, boots, and hat. Once again he was completely shunned and ignored.

The preacher approached the man and said, "I thought I asked you to speak to God before you came back to our church."

"I did," replied the old cowboy.

"If you spoke to God, what did he tell you the proper attire should be for worshiping in here?" asked the preacher.

"Well, sir, God told me that He didn't have a clue what I should wear. He says He's never been here before."

Lorna.......love my cookies!

BTY

Have you checked out the official website of TWI II lately. It reeks of documents from HEW & VPW's transfer of the property deeds. Now are they that lame that new people really care where the property came from. Like maybe they are trying on their website to throw some more digs and splash on how gooey the believers are. I agree with the post that ALL the "wonderful, sincere" present BOT's should have the same heart and deed over all their properties and inheritances. Maybe the Word would move. NOT

HARVE, FEAR IN THE HEART OF A MAN BRINGETH A SNARE...........ARE YOU TRUSTING IN THE LORD.

Barfffffffffffff!

Lorna.......love my cookies!

Thanks Lorna your post prompted me to look at TWI's site. One thing I've come to love about TWI is their lies, I mean they say TWI has been around for 61 years. Considering the founder was such a stickler for details and accuracy for the "word", but when it comes to TWI history they bend the rules. I think TWI was incorporated (that is they filed papers and secured a trade name) in 1955, my math may be off but I think this is TWI's 48th year "in business".

Now if I'm wrong please let me know, I think a 13 year variance is a bit of a stretch. However the number 13 is fitting.

Seth

**This post protected by: Thornton's Anti-Thread-Derail v4.7**

The website says that the auditorium was filled and that nearly 5,000 more called in to listen to the service from 15 countries (international countries, nonetheless).

It also says that they have 50 departments at the Ohio location. Why would you need 50 departments for such a small outfit?

I couldn't find anything about the snow storm on the website. I wonder why they don't put that on there?

here is a list of departments I might expect to see, though I have little or no direct knowledge of them:

1 research department

2 food prep department

3 publishing department

4 printing department

5 press & pr department

6 accounting department

7 payroll department

8 building and grounds department

9 general legal department

10 purchasing department

11 procuring department

12 data processing department

13 motor pool department

14 off-grounds department

15 massage department

16 greasepot cafe monitoring department

17 reflections department (haircuts)

18 audio video (AV) department

19 way builders department

20 wow department

21 corps department

22 outreach department

23 outrage department

24 sunday night snooze department

25 WayGB (bleSS patrol) department

26 personnel management department

27 rumor and scandal-handling department

28 real estate investment department

29 assets investment department

30 travel department

31 3rd aid department (general medical)

32 4th aid department (works with the rumor & scandal folks)

33 trustee entertainment department

34 toadie grooming department

35 way teen department

36 way pre-teen department

37 way grade-schooler department

38 way infants & toddlers department

39 way seniors department

40 way woods grave-site grooming department

41 way chris geer lookout department (on grounds)

42 way doug mcmullen lookout department (on grounds)

43 way greasespot hijinks lookout department (on grounds)

44 way department tracking department

45 way budget and planning department

46 way slush fund and offshore banking department (all very legal, no doubt)

47 way BOT emeritus hush money department

48 way rosie and donna accommodation department

49 way give harve something to keep busy department

50 ???

50-Rosie wants new wallpaper again department.

51-The Make Sure Howard stays in the yard department.

52-The witnessing by week headcount department.

53-The witnessing by month headcount department.

54-The witnessing by year headcount department.

55-The report report backs report report back department.

[This message was edited by ItsStillTheWord on December 01, 2003 at 13:47.]

quote:
Originally posted by Kit Sober:

Snow on the pumps! Such an important date.

I thought we had a graphic artist create a picture of this.

Was it WayDale or Greasespot I that had a great thread on this subject.

Hope someone has it they can repost it.

http://www.members.aol.com/kitsober/angelkit.gif Kit Sober

Jesus loves you Oh so much!

_"I love you icon_smile.gif:)-->," God_

Testing, testing...

Sorry for being flip.....I know what you meant....

way rag

divine design

way disciple

way productions

translations

then there's the:

Cute young thing acquisition squad.

Christmas decorating committee

The Council on Medical Expense Declining

[This message was edited by krysilis on December 04, 2003 at 2:34.]

• 1 month later...

No there is no research department. You, the almighty faithful followers of the way, are the research department. Everything that needs to be researched has apparently been researched and printed by twi and the way craps are studying the word diligently and they have all already researched everything. see? no need for a research dept.