GreaseSpot Cafe

Was VPW a rapist?

Bolshevik

16 members have voted

1. 1. Was Victor Paul Wierwille a rapist?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Was/is Loy Craig Martindale a rapist?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is Rosie Fox Rivenbark a slug?

• Yes, she is literally a slug, only through genetic manipulation by a brilliant but twisted scientist does she appear in human form.
    • No, that would be an insult to the noble slug species.

Relevant points that come to mind:

1. He was in a position of authority and influence.

2. Date rape drugs were sometimes used.

3. He violated the Mann Act when he transported victims across state lines.

Edited by waysider

:offtopic:

You know how you can kill a slug?

Sprinkle it with salt. Not a pretty sight, if you watch it.

TWI teaches that salt=commitment.

Maybe if Rosie had a bit more commitment...being committed to anything other than love of power would surely kill her.

Don't know about the US, but in the UK the law is such that a person can be convicted of a crime even if that person could not commit the crime as principal. This means that a woman can be convicted of rape if she aids and abets a man to rape someone. By aiding and abetting, the woman is considered as guilty as the man who actually performs the criminal act.

Yes, the woman is a rapist, too.

There's a long history reported here that Rosie procured women for both VPW and LCM. She "vetted" victims, arranged circumstances, and encouraged the victims to attend and participate. She knew what these males intended. She knew what would happen. And therefore she is as guilty.

So perhaps there needs to be a third button in the topic choices.

• 2 weeks later...

Last month I was a juror in Superior Court for a rape trial which was very enlightening to me. I learned a lot during the trial.

From what has been posted here over the years, which I have no reason to doubt and has been very consistant, I not only think that Werewolf is, but I would vote for a GUILTY verdict if this were ever in a courtroom.

Over the years I havent paid as close attention to the allegations against Martindale and Rivenbark as I should have/could have to have a really informed opinion. So I'm unsure.

The one advantage that the Martindale/Rivenbark victims have is that those two are still alive. Depending on the state the statute of limitations may not have run out. If rape did occur they should be fully prosecuted and reap what they have sown.

Edited by mstar1

There were more than two, mstar1.

It's just that there were only two who went to law about it.

And not actually for criminal charges of rape, either.

There were. as I understand it, far more victims, women, who for whatever reason and against their better judgment "submitted" to LCM.

W@yne Cl@app had confronted LCM over a period of years about his activities with women.

It's obvious from his MO that he was well practiced. Neither of the assaults you mention was the work of a "beginner."

And also: he learned well at VPW's ... feet. Who's to say he didn't help VPW and is therefore a rapist by procuring women for VPW, too, knowing what VPW would do?

There were more than two, mstar1.

It's just that there were only two who went to law about it.

And not actually for criminal charges of rape, either.

There were. as I understand it, far more victims, women, who for whatever reason and against their better judgment "submitted" to LCM.

W@yne Cl@app had confronted LCM over a period of years about his activities with women.

It's obvious from his MO that he was well practiced. Neither of the assaults you mention was the work of a "beginner."

And also: he learned well at VPW's ... feet. Who's to say he didn't help VPW and is therefore a rapist by procuring women for VPW, too, knowing what VPW would do?

That would also help to explain why he got the MOG mantle, he knew where to many of the ministries skeltons were buried.

SoCrates

i know for a fact and so do others that wierwille told martindale he would have to loosen up sexually to be effective -- too bad some people aren't here anymore to back me up

--

and another thing, my friend in the 9th on her interim year was a wow something or other over a city or group

when we got back from our interim year she was losing it -- or maybe it was after we graduated -- in any case, when martindale came through town -- he gave her the privilege of giving him a you-know-what -- he was so stressed -- and he talked to donna on the phone during it

--

ps. i didn't help her when she needed me the most

in any case, when martindale came through town -- he gave her the privilege of giving him a you-know-what -- he was so stressed -- and he talked to donna on the phone during it

:mad2: :wacko: :CUSSING:(why don't we have a "vomit" icon in the emoticons?)

Excie, you do come out with some awful things.

I'd like to say I didn't believe you...but... :(

Socrates: in VP & Me, LCM made claims that he'd sit outside the motorcoach door, just waiting for VP - so that he could be ready to learn from him.

Of course, then, we all thought that that meant he was keen to learn the Word from VP.

Just wondering now if it meant something altogether more sinister.

• Waiting to learn about how to assault women?
  • Waiting to abuse the same women?
  • Guarding the motorcoach from interruption by others?