GreaseSpot Cafe

Trying to remember a quote...

Steve Lortz

Correct. The quote was in the context of Jesus Christ not being God. In other words if you think he is God you will never go far "spiritually," whatever the h3ll that means.

Actually, in the Foundational Class, it was more about Jesus not being just a swell guy, or a prophet, or the carpenter's bastard son, but in fact the Son of God. It's possible that in the Advanced Class VP also tied it in to JCING.

George

Actually, in the Foundational Class, it was more about Jesus not being just a swell guy, or a prophet, or the carpenter's bastard son, but in fact the Son of God. It's possible that in the Advanced Class VP also tied it in to JCING.

George

Memory lapse notwithstanding, in the way of abundance and power fnc., I think it was in the context of JCNG. The same section also covered swell guy, only a prophet, and a few others. So broader context was JCNG and fine tuning who he isn't also covered a few other possibilities leading the student to Son of God who is a man. I think in my way brain coming from an American Christian upbringing, it became an either/or scenario for me. In other words he is either God or the Son of God. Anywho.

I never had PFAL but Craigger's classes and the whitewashed versions produced by Rosie.

Hmmm...G St. G's correct, in PFAL the context of the statement wasn't JCNG, although the underlying foundation of who Jesus Christ is in PFAL is he's "son of God", not God. But it was hammering salvation at that point, not identify.

The reference was "if you think he's the bas tard son of"...etc. Tell me what you think of Jesus and I'll tell you how far....so if you think he was a fable, human prophet, good teacher, bad dance, whatever, you won't go far. If you think he's the Son of God, then etc. etc.

Hmmm...G St. G's correct, in PFAL the context of the statement wasn't JCNG,

Never had PFAL.

Craig really made a big deal out of JCNG. Her was proud that he started yelling about it within the first 20 minutes of the way of abundance and power.

Never had PFAL.

Craig really made a big deal out of JCNG. Her was proud that he started yelling about it within the first 20 minutes of the way of abundance and power.

Well you sure missed out!!!

I am surprised Rosey didn't make everyone take the ORIGINAL if you wanted to work there.

evildenk.gif

VP said that right at the beginning of session 2. It made me think of that song by the Doobies 'Jesus is just alright with me'. Everybody thought that song was promoting Christianity, but no, he's not the Son Of God or the savior, he's just alright. VP was thinning the herd, I think.

I've got one for VP.

"You tell me about your educational credentials, and I'll tell you how much I should care what you think".

:biglaugh: