GreaseSpot Cafe

Yet another take

johniam

2 minutes ago, chockfull said:

So you are running into the same ethical dilemma that the ministry leadership is in trying to put new wine in old wineskins?

That wineskin doctrine is something I totally missed, being gone around 1988.

I want to find documentation of WHEN it appeared, WHO first taught it, and the text or audio in which it appeared. 

From what I heard of it in pieces I am amazed at how devilish it was.  Can you or anyone else help me with the data on this?

Is there a thread on it, or is there anyone who posts on it a lot?

I want to get it down what the Bible says about wineskins, and also what TWI-2 and TWI-3 say about it.  So far I have not gotten much from TWI folks, but I don't really think they are able to get me the details. It seems to be lost in the dust there.  But you folks can help there. 

This idea of cooperative help is what I wanted to post on that other thread an hour ago here. 

It is now posted. I started my call there for GreaseSpot to stop warring with me, and help me work on solutions.  We can start by nailing this stupid wineskins thing.  It is one of the most needed ECNs I want to write up.

I just need the data I outlined above.

*/*/*/*/*

ECN stands for Engineering Change Notice, that all big high-tech companies must use if they are to do things decently and in order.

The main characteristics of an ECN is it is written and never verbal, and it contains the OLD WAY of doing things, and the NEW Way things are to be done.  It also contains NO BLAME, as in high tech companies a completely different department busies itself with why the old way had to change.  For us God does that part in His righteous judgement.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

That wineskin doctrine is something I totally missed, being gone around 1988.

I want to find documentation of WHEN it appeared, WHO first taught it, and the text or audio in which it appeared. 

From what I heard of it in pieces I am amazed at how devilish it was.  Can you or anyone else help me with the data on this?

Is there a thread on it, or is there anyone who posts on it a lot?

I want to get it down what the Bible says about wineskins, and also what TWI-2 and TWI-3 say about it.  So far I have not gotten much from TWI folks, but I don't really think they are able to get me the details. It seems to be lost in the dust there.  But you folks can help there. 

This idea of cooperative help is what I wanted to post on that other thread an hour ago here. 

It is now posted. I started my call there for GreaseSpot to stop warring with me, and help me work on solutions.  We can start by nailing this stupid wineskins thing.  It is one of the most needed ECNs I want to write up.

I just need the data I outlined above.

*/*/*/*/*

ECN stands for Engineering Change Notice, that all big high-tech companies must use if they are to do things decently and in order.

The main characteristics of an ECN is it is written and never verbal, and it contains the OLD WAY of doing things, and the NEW Way things are to be done.  It also contains NO BLAME, as in high tech companies a completely different department busies itself with why the old way had to change.  For us God does that part in His righteous judgement.

It’s easy to understand how you missed “the wineskin doctrine”.

Its a teaching of Jesus that didn’t make the collaterals lol.

How bout instead of polluting up every thread here you just keep us posted on how fast TWI is getting on your change notices there.

Edited by chockfull

12 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Jesus Christ taught it in the gospels...you would know that if he wasn't absent to you.

I know that, because spiritually he is not absent for me, but within me, and getting more and more in my actions as I endeavor to help people like him.  He is present when I fill his shoes and take his place while absent.  Did you get talked out of doing that? 

Late edit:  I forgot to mention I love reading the Gospels.

Edited by Mike

6 minutes ago, chockfull said:

How bout instead of polluting up every thread here you just keep us posted on how fast TWI is getting on your change notices there.

That can happen, that I retire from GSC.
But the pollution you speak of come from you and all that chase my posting for the fight. Rocky is SO right. You (plural) are the polluters.  If you weren't so obsessed with discrediting me or banning me, then my posts would only tiny in number and all alone as you all just post around mine, ignoring me.

You love to hate TWI, and when I show up you love to hate me. 

Rocky is so right about who the polluters are.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

I know that, because spiritually he is not absent for me, but within me, and getting more and more in my actions as I endeavor to help people like him.  He is present when I fill his shoes and take his place while absent.  Did you get talked out of doing that? 

No spiritually He is not absent for you.  But by your continued rejection of Him by your actions your mind is closed off to His words

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Bullying tactic common in way international culture. Once you disagree with them then it almost always comes back to a few things actually:

- devil posessed

- hatred

- talked out of the truth

- telling people they are too stupid to get it

1 minute ago, Mike said:

That can happen, that I retire from GSC.
But the pollution you speak of come from you and all that chase my posting for the fight. Rocky is SO right. You (plural) are the polluters.  If you weren't so obsessed with discrediting me or banning me, then my posts would only tiny in number and all alone as you all just post around mine, ignoring me.

Rocky is so right about who the polluters are.

Whatever you are as delusional as ever.  Sure if I’d just let your delusional musings be the last word on everything here the world would be perfect.

Right?

You hate this place and are the next savior to convert everyone and bring them back to TWI 4 and PLAFT.

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

You obviously don't know him or anything about him at all.

Maybe you are projecting in your complete ignorance of him.

He was a super researcher (still is) and the CHIEF WHISTLE BLOWER on the adultery with his famous 1986 paper.  Did you read it?  It is posted somewhere here.  Ask a friend about it and him.

I never claimed to know anything about him. That’s why I asked.

Not projecting at all. Merely saying what YOU made him SOUND like.

Like a SUPERSTAR researcher? I have read the paper.

Did he ever super research his way into discovery of the error that is four crucified? Or any of the hundreds of victor’s errors?

2 minutes ago, chockfull said:

You hate this place and are the next savior to convert everyone and bring them back to TWI 4 and PLAFT.

I am sure the directors cringe at Mikes representation of them because he gives us audience to let opposing information out so the readers can decide for themselves. Personally I hope he never stops posting here. Oh -- not to mention he reminds us of the allen lawsuits and then exposes their lying hypocritcal recruitment methods. For the record this isnt unique to Mike. Date and switch tactics are common as well...lol...they will say and do most anything to get someone in their classes. 

2 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

He was a super researcher (still is) and the CHIEF WHISTLE BLOWER on the adultery

Mike just said it takes a super researcher to figure out adultery is wrong! Just read the dang book!

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Am I a super researcher now? I mean I re-searched what Shoenheit researched. 

26 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Bullying tactic common in way international culture. Once you disagree with them then it almost always comes back to a few things actually:

- devil posessed

- hatred

- talked out of the truth

- telling people they are too stupid to get it

You forgot accusing them of being self-righteous.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

What I am saying is that the truth of the WORD will make them free, and that the UGLY FACTS of the ministry will heavily distract them from the truth

So you're contradicting your claim that you want to present a balanced view. Your balanced view seem one sided. 

Now why would you not want to present a balanced view to The Way? Because the PLAF con won't work if they find out Saint Vic couldn't follow his own rule and that he was less than the MOG he and the ministry present him as.

Conserned the truth, yes truth, could prevent people from taking the class. This is another one of your contradictions. A few weeks ago you were pontificating on how everything is determined. So, by your own claim everyone who's going to take the class will take the class regardless.

31 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Mike just said it takes a super researcher to figure out adultery is wrong! Just read the dang book!

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Am I a super researcher now? I mean I re-searched what Shoenheit researched. 

There's a whole book of The Bible on how to marry a prostitute.

I mean. . . . The guy was asking for it. . .

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I started my call there for GreaseSpot to stop warring with me, and help me work on solutions.

I got a better idea, how about you stop warring with GSC?

Rather than speaking in broad generalities, give us specifics of you claim. You can start by telling us what good Saint Vic did.

8 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

There’s a whole chapter on how (H-O-W) to poison one’s wife to test the validity of one’s insecure, neurotic suspicions.

Moon tea.  As it is referred to in the Seven Kingdoms.

The data in the book of numbers show your suspicions are backed by science. 

11 minutes ago, So_crates said:

I got a better idea, how about you stop warring with GSC?

Rather than speaking in broad generalities, give us specifics of you claim. You can start by telling us what good Saint Vic did.

He changed the skyline of a cornfield.