GreaseSpot Cafe

Yet another take

johniam

On 12/17/2022 at 10:41 PM, Mike said:

I want to find documentation of WHEN it appeared, WHO first taught it, and the text or audio in which it appeared. 

Why?  

In what way would that profit your Christian walk?  Your lived Christian walk?

Why don't you just get on with reading your Bible?  And then practising the instruction therein?

Edited by Twinky

1 minute ago, Twinky said:

Why don't you just get on with reading your Bible?

Or am I making a wrong assumption  here?  You do have at least one Bible, don't you, Mike?

18 minutes ago, Twinky said:

Why?  

In what way would that profit your Christian walk?  Your lived Christian walk?

Why don't you just get on with reading your Bible?  And then practising the instruction therein?

Why don't you mind your own Christian walk?

But just to teach you a little beyond your horizons:
I want to know as many details on the BOGUS old wineskins doctrine (plus the genuine from Jesus) so that I can minister to our brothers and sisters still caught up in it, like maybe here or in TWI or in the splinter groups. 

I hear that old wineskin baloney still to this day, thrown at me like it's true.

I want to write up an E.C.N. that has details of what the bogus doctrine was and what the genuine doctrine was. 

If you would read my posts, instead of for gotcha points, but for what I am actually saying, then you would have to ask me such a stupid question.

That's all you were doing by asking this, wasn't it?

Get a little deeper.  You haven't quit your Corps Nazi tactics, still, to this day. 

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Jesus looked on them with ANGER for the hardness of their hearts.

Jesus wept.

I can quote scripture out of context too.

You need to be more loving bruh. At this rate I'll never fill out a green card...

19 minutes ago, Mike said:

I want to know as many details on the BOGUS old wineskins doctrine (plus the genuine from Jesus) so that I can minister to our brothers and sisters still caught up in it, like maybe here or in TWI or in the splinter groups. 

I hear that old wineskin baloney still to this day, thrown at me like it's true.

I want to write up an E.C.N. that has details of what the bogus doctrine was and what the genuine doctrine was. 

If you would read my posts, instead of for gotcha points, but for what I am actually saying, then you would have to ask me such a stupid question.

Get a little deeper.  You haven't quit your Corps Nazi tactics, still, to this day. 

While your at it, will you please correct them on the errors of four crucified and crowing cocks?

There are hundreds of errors that need correcting, but we should take it slowly, to your point. 

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

Jesus looked on them with ANGER for the hardness of their hearts.

WHO did Jesus look on with anger? Who did he address angrily?

WHO are you to even have the most minute awareness of anyone's hardness of heart? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think you’re losing it Mike.  Now you’re going off on the person you were gassing up a little while ago.  Talking about how she shows the lack of hate of everyone else.

I guess as the mind shuts down and the illogic of your position closes in striking out with labels is the best you can muster.

The “old wineskin” doctrine from what I heard in the Way was always used in conjunction with “the present truth”.  

So they would waffle back and forth between the KoolAid snowstorm promise and whatever current class is being filmed with their $2M broadcast cameras.

The leaders would say that TWI 2,3,4 is now the present truth.

Thus supposedly distancing themselves from “the past truth?”

In my experience “truth” only changes that much when someone is fibbing a lot.

30 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Why yessir I did! Infact think I'll post it again...bless your little hearts...tremendous!

https://youtu.be/1AFXR8nuOnc

Remember so-called boy bands from the 90s? Backstreet Boys, NSynch, et al.?

You know what would be a great name for a boy band in 2022? Specifically, a Christian boy band.... a Christian rockabilly boy band.... a Christian rockabilly boy band specializing in weddings...

The ECNs

Edited by Nathan_Jr
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Remember so-called boy bands from the 90s? Backstreet Boys, NSynch, et al.?

Ironic you would mention those bands cause dancing Gumby boy learned how to dance from videos made during that time frame....lol...no Shonta....I was in residence with him. For his body soul spirit presentation he did cheesy dance moves for twenty minutes...we all died laughing and talked all kinds of smack for months...