GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL BOOKS

FontanaAna

Thanks once again for your emails,it was greatly appreciated..I have acquired what I needed to.....someone did email me about charts and I somehow deleted it or sumthin....please email me again....oh and there was someone else, something about the books on dvd....oh, and.........It sure is nice to know that there are some posters who do not give a flying whatever about what other posters say about Dr.....GOOD FOR YOU!!

Ana,

When I was looking for you it had nothing to do with my beliefs of vpw or what he did. You told me that you were looking for pfal materials for your family. I was thinking it was for your immediate family.

I disagree with a lot of beliefs of vpw but since that is what you believed that was ok with me.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

I read some statistics a few days ago -

10% of the population believes that Elvis is still alive.

5% of the popluation believes that they've been abducted by aliens.

I guess it's not so incredible that some still think that the Vickster was some neo-John the Baptist 'er something.

As our beloved "Orange Cat" opined some time ago - "It's a shame we didn't spend our money on getting a real education instead of taking Doktor's 'classes'"...

geo.

Ana...it is dissapointing to see the *in your face* attitude concerning the outrage we feel about what vpw did to your sisters. I remember you being much more compassionate than that.

Dunno what has changed in your life.......but it seems to coinside with the rise in your apreciation for anything vpw...that is a shame..for I miss my kind friend.

Cathy

I find those words surprising, Ana, but to each his own. After all, VPW never bad-mouthed anyone. Never had a negative thing to say about anyone. And was never critical of other people's doctrines. He was a wonderful example of tolerance and non-judgmentalism.

I don't have any friends when it comes to Amazing Sea Monkeys - that's for sure.

In line, in line, it's all in a line. My ducks are all in a row.

They do not change, they do not move. They have nowhere to go.

James Taylor

PFAL books you say? I am starting to sell mine on E-Bay. I may keep 3 or 4, however. And yes, I do study the bible with the aid of some bible research software that I have. I have nothing against the PFAL books. They are pretty good, but I just don't read them anymore. Maybe someone else will.

Cheers.

Quote from Geo ---

"I guess it's not so incredible that some still think that the Vickster was some neo-John the Baptist 'er something."

HA! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> How's about Neo-John Lennon?? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Now he was a cult leader too! icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

Ana,

If he was the manna-god-for-r-tyme, why did he die? Since he taught that all one had to do to live forever was to keep renewing his mind what happened?

Could it be the cancer he had that was kept from all of us? Since cancer is a devil spirit, did that mean our dear dokkter was posessed?

Mike -are you out there?

We were taught that in the corps that it was a devil spirit and I heard it from Vic himself.

"Anything that has life of itself is a spirit like cancer"

There was even a lttle corps girl SHAMED because she had cancer and she was shamed by the campus leaders (early corps who learned from the Vickster first hand)

flag.gif

FontanaAna:

"Thanks once again for your emails,it was greatly appreciated..I have acquired what I needed to.....someone did email me about charts and I somehow deleted it or sumthin....please email me again....oh and there was someone else, something about the books on dvd....oh, and.........It sure is nice to know that there are some posters who do not give a flying whatever about what other posters say about Dr.....GOOD FOR YOU"

I may have been the individual looking for the flip-charts. My PFAL video is a little out-of-focus and at times gets a little difficult to read what the flip-charts say. So I am looking for anyone who might have the flip-charts. Whether for real (we can always scan them onto CD), or even better if they are already on CD.

Thank you.

(I recently got the 'books' on CD as well).

Bless you, May our Heavenly Father bless you in everyway, in the wonderful name of His son and our brother Jesus.

Galen

ET1 SS - USN Retired,

Pilgrim of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the mystic shrine.

and

'University of Life' Alumni

family+in+1997.jpg?

"I live in the spirit of prayer. I pray as I walk, when I lie down, and when I rise. And the answers are always coming. Tens of thousands of times have my prayers been answered. When once I am persuaded that a thing is right, I go on praying for it. the great point is never to give up till the answer comes. The great fault of the children of God is, they do not continue in prayer, they do not persevere. If they desire anything for God's glory, they should pray until they get it." - George Mueller

Galen: Aren't all the flip charts reproduced in the full PFAL syllabus in the back of the Advanced Class syllabus? I know they aren't all in the orange book, but I seem to remember the expanded syllabus having more of them.