GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosie's handwritten note about the McMullen trial

IMF777

I just read this handwritten note Rosie faxed to TWI's attorneys regarding the McMullen trial.

quote:
"One trial down and one to go. It was good to come home with the victory."

The note continues on from there...

http://www.excultworld.com/Way%20Cemeteries/Rosie_note.htm

Copyright 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Posting may not be copied or reproduced by anyone, including employees and followers of The Way International, Inc.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Thinking:

This was part of the page heading:

quote:
The current entire public information case file of 365 pages was obtained

from the Ohio Department of Commerce by official media request

If it is public information, I would guess that it must not be protected anymore if it was part of the official record. At least that is my opinion....

Copyright 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Posting may not be copied or reproduced by anyone, including employees and followers of The Way International, Inc.

quote:
Originally posted by JustThinking:

Isn't this a violation of client/attorney privilege? Please don't flame me about what she did before. It's just a legal question about posting protected communication.

Excellent point!!

Also, there could be legal reprecutions for who ever provided those documents.

Obviously, these are not "public record" faxes.

IMF777,

please explain what point you are trying to make by posting this link. Other than you read excultworld.com....

Zshot:

quote:
IMF777,

please explain what point you are trying to make by posting this link. Other than you read excultworld.com....

No point. This is a forum about TWI and this info is about TWI and the McMullen trial which had been discussed previously on this forum.

I asked Pat about the faxes, and he said:

quote:
"As far as the public nature of the faxes, they were sent as part of the public record file requested by me as an official media request.

The attorney for the Ohio Dept. of commerce reviewed the documents before they were sent

Many court documents started out originally as confidential correspondance, but once submitted into evidence, they are public record, and TWI nor anyone else can say anything about it."

I think that the Peeler case will have a goldmine of this type of information available when it goes to trial. I am sure there will be some real eye openers.....

[This message was edited by IMF777 on March 03, 2004 at 13:23.]

I agree with Pat on this issue.

Privileged communication means that the lawyer (in this case) is not obliged to disclose the particular communication.

If this was not obtained from twi's counsel, then there would be no issue of legal consequence for posting here or at excultworld.

And if it was obtained by disclosure from an Ohio government agency, then the question becomes, where, from whom, and how did they obtain it?

If it was submitted into evidence in a trial, then, unless the judge grants a motion to prevent disclosure, it's public record.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> You talkin to me?

i got a kick out of "CONFIDENTIAL" on page 1

page 2, i think she should have said "God bless you" instead of just "bless you"

she said it seems lighter at headquarters. i think she's smoking pot

i'm sorry is that slander ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

trials aren't fun but thank goodness the believers' hard earned cash goes to such a worthy job getting done.

?

More swill.

I like the line about trials not being fun but "they get the job done". So true. They got rid of LCM. They're relinquishing TWI of lots of money. They allow for all kinds of inside information to be made known that otherwise wouldn't. They provide some level of justice for the plaintiffs, justice that is unknown in TWI because their brand of bible believing religion won't allow them to look people in the eye and tell the truth without a lawyer and a judge making them do it.

Yes, they do get the job done!

In line, in line, it's all in a line. My ducks are all in a row.

They do not change, they do not move. They have nowhere to go.

James Taylor

Hahahaha, exsie.

The only way "headquarters" will get lighter is if someone fills the OSC and all the other buildings with helium.

I think "seems" is the operative word. It seems lighter because she's got the good guys and the bad guys mixed up.

I don't know whether Rosie's fax will help the plaintiffs' attorneys make their case in the next trial, but it sure did give me a chuckle. Thanks for posting it, IMF.

Linda Z

Hey all, Pat asked me to ask you people for your opinion. The file he received is 365 pages. The evidentiary hearing was a lot of scanning at less than half of this file.

The question he asks is should he weed out the the less important info? The report includes the investigator's notes on his investigation, the complaints from various interested parties, etc.

By the way, the report also disclosed 21 properties TWI owns in the New Knoxville area....

excathedra...I'm not aware of IMF being a pfal grad or not and I'm also not aware of anyone giving IMF a hard time because of it.

My feeling (and reading other posts, I'm not alone)...is that IMF is "baiting" the other posters here. Some believe that IMF is not a woman at all but PR himself. If this is true, then it implies a certain level of dishonesty with an aim for a self serving agenda that is not plainly stated.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Mark:

I think Pat is trying to get out of scanning the whole 365 pages, the wimp haha. He claims his arthritis is hurting him.....

Hey, would you have thought TWI owned 21 properties in the New Knoxville area?

Male..Female..who cares? Pat--Patty--I enjoy reading the info you post here.

As far as being a gloating christian..Guess you could say that I am..I get very happy when a twi scam is revealed.

I'm just sitting here drinking my coffee, smoking my cigs and laughing at Rosie's stupidity being revealed.