GreaseSpot Cafe

Clueless

teknon20

Teknon, welcome to the GSpot! I am glad your husband is supporting your “searching”. My family does not and they are very afraid of being M&A if one of us was to be on the evil internet. They are also afraid to leave twi because they think that God will no longer protect us and that bad things will happen if we leave. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but twi has done a darn good job at it. Twi has tried to break into my e-mail and tried to sign on as me here at the GSpot, so they do watch and they do care about people reading about them, especially those who are still in. Please be careful about what you post on here unless you are ready to see the wolf (twi leadership) jump out of it’s sheep costume.

My family also thinks that no one teaches the truth like twi. Of course they are wrong, but they do not know that because they refuse to even consider other people’s teachings. The fact of the matter is everything twi teaches was copied and plagiarized from others and/or is totally wrong. There are many threads and Rafael and someone else I can’t remember right now both have excellent websites that goes into details. Personal Freedom Outreach has a small pamplet that documents the plagiarism by vpw and it’s only $1.50.

www.excultworld.com has the actual transcripts of rosa-lie and other twi leaders lying in court.

A Day That Will Live in Infamy is on the front page of the GSpot here. This is about a suicide tied to twi and the people who facilitated the events and refused to stop them are still in charge at twi. Are these people pastors over God’s people? I think not.

I didn’t sleep for weeks, maybe months, after finding out all the corruption that has been going on and hidden from people. I read The Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse and Release from the Bonds or something like that by Steve Hassan. Both books helped me a lot. I can not recommend both of them highly enough.

Did you know that while lcm was yelling and screaming and kicking people out for not selling their homes twi was building a multi-million dollar expansion that was completely unnecessary onto the corps chalet? The same multi-million dollar palace where donna martindale still lives? Did you know that she never lost her wc status and serves as rosa-lie’s assistant and has not suffered one bit even though all other corps couples are treated as a couple and both face the same consequences if one of them were to get in trouble with twi? Many couples have been M&A’d for extremely trivial matters.

Did you know they are not paying for Mrs. VPW to be taken care of as promised? Nope. They aren’t forking over one red cent for her care despite how the fax read to your fellowhip may have sounded.

Did you know that there is one region coordinator’s wife who counseled many many many women abused by craig martindale and never once did anything about it, to stop it and she even lied to believers when they asked her about having knowledge of the abuse?

There’s so much, Teknon. So much more than I ever imagined and so much more help and support here than I ever felt in twi. My e-mail is not public, but you can open a private topic with me and I will give you my e-mail address. I have to be very careful because I do not want to lose my family and, in my area, I know for certain that they try very hard to break up families if one person wants out and the other doesn’t. I do not want to lose my family. What the he** kind of Christian organization does that to people????? Not a Godly one – that’s for sure!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome teknon!

If you are here, then God has already spoken to your heart. He did to me too.

There are many problems associated with twi. You can read lots of them right here. But the truth is that we have all been abused to some degree (some to a horrific degree).

I just spoke to a recent out of twi person. Nothing has changed in this area & they successfully broke up his marriage. They were still ordering him around & telling him what he could & couldn't do.

I was in for over 15 years & have been out for 3. I was scared at first but realized that I am capable of living my own life & making my own decisions.

So many bad things in twi & what's worse is they make no apologies. They may be nicer now, or maybe they are just trying to let some of the storm blow over.

God was telling me for 5 years to get out. Now mylife is happier & more blessed than ever.

A word of... CAUTION.

First, I apologize to Tekon. 90% of me believes you are a legitimate new poster to Greasespot, and that 90% welcomes you.

Now, let me address my 10% of doubt. I have been a long time regular here at the caf?nd before that Waydale. I don’t post much now but do like to check in regularly to catch-up on the latest. In the past I have witnessed some wonderful posters get hurt by deceitful posters. Your original post requested private personal email correspondence. To me, that was a red flag. In the past, deceitful posters have pulled legitimate tenderhearted posters into private email correspondence. It was there that they were able to discover real identities and locations of these posters and use that information to expose them or just to mess-with-them in cruel and hurtful ways.

I probably would not of posted this at all if I had not read Insurgent’s response to you. Insurgent has been very diligent in the past to keep TWI from discovering who he/she is. I hope Insurgent stays just as diligent in his/her correspondence with you.

Again, I apologize if my 10% is wrong. I truly hope it is.

LooKout

[This message was edited by LooKout on February 12, 2004 at 10:05.]

Lookout and JT,

I appreciate the heads up. But I thought Teknon was simply asking how to find emails that are posted on our profiles. What she said was she would like to email someone privately, but many of us have publicly posted email addresses. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Dear Lookout, Just Thinking, and others,

I'm really sorry if my post sent red flags. I understand and respect concerns of anonymity.

I don't know the ins and outs of this message board and what constitutes as a red flag. I have, however, learned how to use the search field and now I understand that my post and suspicious identity will forever be questioned and associated with Terry Bradshaw every time there is a search about the commercial and that name.

No I am not Terry Bradshaw while Just Thinking was just kidding, I apologize that I'm not finding anything amusing about my situation.

To the few that I privatly emailed I realized after the fact due to my lack of computer savvy you now know my name and my hubby's name from the email account. Nothing I can do about it now, except to say that as distrusting as I feel in general these days, I do feel surprisingly peaceful that the personal information I inadvertently revealed will not go further.

About this I feel 100 percent and say thank you.

I feel 80/20 about the support coming my way since my legitimacy is suspected. I really do understand, really I do. Guess I am just naive. Naive and Clueless. What a sorry state.

Teknon

teknon, 'forever' is a long time. Folks around here for the most part dont hold things against you for very long, especially when you stay true to yourself.

I lurked for a couple of months b4 I registered and I have to say that I have 'met' some very nice people here. Their hearts are in the right place. Ones that I dont agree with, I usually dont respond to their posts.

I dont like to argue, but I will stand up if I see the 'profit' in it.

Keep your head up. You will be fine, OK?

You are welcome to start a private topic with me.

The decisions we make today form our future.

Tekon,

You are probably safe with those you emailed if they are regular posters at Greasespot.

My aim was not to cause posters to not communicate with you, but to advise caution on the personal information they give, especially if they are trying to remain anonymous to TWI.

The WayGB is a regrettable reality here at Greasespot. To find out more about their actions do a search on Waygb (the "Find" function is located just above the first post of this page).

If you have been exposed to TWI, be prepared for your Rev to possibly confront you with a copy of your posts. Don't let them intimidate you. You have a right and a responsibility to investigate anything that impacts you or your family, and they have no right to monitor your activities.

I hope you continue to enjoy and participate in the Greasespot Cafe.

LooKout

[This message was edited by LooKout on February 12, 2004 at 14:15.]

Technon...welcome to gspot....not to worry...nobody directly suspects you....the information is intended as an alert to you as well...

Not everyone is as they appear to be....true...but time always tells....as you continue to post and learn the ropes you will understand folks caution....so again...Let me say welcome... don`t take people being cautious personally... we ought to have a list of things to be aware of for new posters...lol

Teknon20,

No harm done here either. I'm glad you care enough to not take someone else's word for things. (Weren't we told to do that in TWI at one point?)

By the way, I was in your shoes less than a year ago so I can empathize. I'm not very savvy either about this type of web site either. It's been a learning experience and everyone here has been helpful and patient with me too.

Also, if my attempt at humor was bad timing, I'm sorry.

JT

• 1 year later...
Per teknon:

I don't offer my circumstances as any kind of defense by any means, but rather to show how things are viewed as "healing occuring" in how things are done now to those still here, that some are not feeling the pressure or negatives that we all faced in the past. To them it feels like a "new day". They are hopeful for growth, and excited about new classes being offered. But see, most of them are clueless as I have been, still ignoring those unanswered longings to grasp the past with some understanding. All this said, I have had my deep seated doubts exposed and identified. So many questions that were never offered answers to are being answered thanks to all you who contribute to this website. For this I am grateful....

Hope life is going well for you teknon. :)

In finding waydale and greasespot, I TOO had my deep seated doubts confirmed and identified. And, although some remain clueless........more and more are finding out about the deceptions, plagairism, adultery, blatant lies, exploitation, etc.

The dark side of twi is exposed for all to see.

It's timely because we notice a few new voices here, and every time we see this, we know, once again, somebody saw the light and acted upon it.

It's important for me to tell all those of you who are new, and those of you who are reading and considering what you will do with twi - enjoy yourselves here. Hang out on the front pages and read the literature provided. It will take some time, but I encourage you to click on the link that Raf posted and really read Research Geek's Top Ten list.

The Private Topics here really are private, so if you have questions you want answered, you can PT one of us "old timers". You can pick us out by the date we joined this forum if you don't recognize a name. We don't know who you are...but if you ask, we'll tell you how we see things.

I'm very thankful to Father for your presence here. Truly - I am.

Bless Your Heart, Teknon

One thing to keep in mind is how things appear to be changing for the better. Whenever an entity, or corporation, or even a person makes mistakes, one would expect, with the changes, that there would be explanations of why things happened the way they did and what actions will be taken to prevent them from happening again. If the change was genuine, there would be a confession of remorse, or as we would say, an apology. Change that comes without explanation or apology always should be suspect. The ultimate issue is honesty. And without explanations and apologies one would question the honesty of the motives that prompted the change.

I think the biggest concern at this point is you and hubby being on the same page. That's a situation that deserves to be bathed in prayer, patience and love. Don't worry about where your "believing" is at, just pray.

If & when you check out churches/other avenues, I encourage you to shift your paradigm. Instead of seeking the mythical "accuracy of the Word", seek Christlikeness. There's lots to find!

krys- were is the list? I never read them? thx
Hang out on the front pages and read the literature provided. It will take some time, but I encourage you to click on the link that Raf posted and really read Research Geek's Top Ten list.
<A HREF="http://www.greasespotcafe.com/editorial/top-ten-list.htm" TARGET=_blank>Research Geek's Top Ten List.</A><BR><BR>Consider it interesting reading, teknon.<BR><BR>Raf

It is at the very beginning page of this website. There are 2 lists of documents at the left. The top list is GreaseSpot and the bottom half is Waydale. This list is in the top GreaseSpot section, under "Editorials".

It would be a good idea to bookmark this, you will probably want to refer to it often. I think it's too much to take in all at once and appreciate. At least it was for me.

here it is