Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw guys.. :(

I didn't say I heard it IN the grocery store. I heard it on NPR on the WAY to the grocery store. Now here it is again with explanation at the beginng. After it finishes they give you the name of the group... I bet Raf knows what a rubia is. Click HERE!

Oh.. and nobody's asked me to post the most famous line in the Knute Rockne movie. I bet Hiway29 knows what it is!

sudo

Aw guys.. :(

I didn't say I heard it IN the grocery store. I heard it on NPR on the WAY to the grocery store. Now here it is again with explanation at the beginng. After it finishes they give you the name of the group... I bet Raf knows what a rubia is. Click <a href=http://sudo2u.com/rubias2.mp3><B><font color=red>HERE!</font></B></a>

Oh.. and nobody's asked me to post the most famous line in the Knute Rockne movie. I bet Hiway29 knows what it is!

<center>sudo</center>

NPR... okay, that explains everything.

You had me worried for a moment, dear Sudo...

Hiway29,

That's all I was looking for... someone to ask me to post it :P. It's short so it SHOULD load first time for you guys since I've placed it on my Road Runner home page. Anyone recognize the actor? It's a B&W movie but you should still recognize him. He went on to really make something of himself though his movie roles were not so good. There's a notable exception, though. King's Row. I LOVE that movie where he plays Drake McHugh. Oh, and Cassy?? Wasn't she something? In the book she was a nymphomaniac but of course they couldn't portray that on film in 1942.

But that really has nothing at all to do with the clip does it?? I was just trying to help you guys out in recognizing the guy... Click HERE!

sudo

Though I never thought he was as good a president as the way wanted us to believe, he was miles beyond the nightmare in the office now.

But this isn't the friendly politics board so I better not say more.

He certainly WAS the gipper though.

Sorry, I'm getting my football things mixed up (I'm not a sports fan). What I was alluding to was I thought it was going to be about Vince Lombardi who is purported to have said, "Winning is everything". What he actually said was, "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is" (from the official Vince Lombardi website).

George,

That's a reasonable question. I'd say its just slowed down a bit. Here's one that Kathy and I love but might not be everyone's cup of tea. And I know you don't like large files but heck... I just hate to degrade some really good ones. Click HERE! And can I get an A-men??

sudo

Hey guys,

Here's one I haven't ever posted. Not by this performer anyways. Click HERE! Great movie with great performances. My daddy sez he doesn't care for one of the main actresses in this movie but I think its because she played such unpleasant characters!

sudo

That's an easy one since they just showed that movie on TCM.

I liked the actress when she was young but she got really cranky as she aged. Don't we all ?

She did become the topic for a popular 80's song, that was laughingly parodied as-"He's Got Marty Feldman Eyes".

George,

That's a reasonable question. I'd say its just slowed down a bit. Here's one that Kathy and I love but might not be everyone's cup of tea. And I know you don't like large files but heck... I just hate to degrade some really good ones. Click <a href=http://sudo2u.com/go.mp3><B><I><font color=red>HERE!</font></I></B></a> And can I get an A-men??

<center>sudo</center>

A-men!

How I love this song. It helped pull me back here from afar off. (((sudo)))

(shall I ever remember the html thingee :( :) )