GreaseSpot Cafe

The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

Sudo, well there's something to be said for stems and even dry seeds. Hard times has seen them ground up. And dang what a headache that gave ya. And we call our teens crazy. Yeah right! :biglaugh:

And here's my clue for Rick's now. And thanks for the excellent clue Sudo.

landing_1.jpg

Edited by ChattyKathy

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edited cause I screwed up and trashed the only copy I had of Season of the Witch by overwriting the file, and didn't realize it till I started ftp'ing it to the server which trashed THAT copy. If anyone has it saved in thier cache, please repost it. :)

Rick

Edited by Bluzeman

11-earth_girls_are_easy.gif :o

I was watching this show that Rick has mentioned a time or two :rolleyes: when the phone rang and it was him and I was thrilled for the interruption :redface: I promise to try again but I need a few weeks to recover :blink: okay.

And I've no idea what that song is.

Sorry Rick but I'm gonna brag about you. He sang and played a Neil Young's After The Gold Rush. His voice is perfect for that song. And of course his guitar playing is enviable.

Do you know what that song is about cause I don't. :unsure:

Twelve people are reported to have been killed at a mobile home park in Evansville, while five people are said to have been killed in Newburgh. The storm hit southern Indiana and parts of Kentucky at about 0200 local time (0800 GMT). Alarm sirens sounded only about 10 minutes before the tornado hit.

I just spoke with act2 and she knows I am going to share her story. Which she would probably start by saying there was none thankfully! Her husband just told me he was standing in the driveway and it was hard to believe 2 miles away there was such devastation except for the sound of the choppers. And no one they knew was harmed to the best of their knowledge. I then spoke with act2 and she said she saw a tiny bit of moisture and a chair had blown over on the back patio but that was all. And said had it hit them they would not have known for they knew nothing had happened until a friend in town called to make sure they were okay as they were drinking their coffee and looking at the newspaper.

One of the venders that act2 has mentioned in her thread in the Pictures forum lives in Evansville and has his antique shop in Newburgh but she was confident from the location of the hits in both areas that he wouldn't have been effected and that we were thankful for. He's become a friend to us almost.

I wanted to mention this in case anyone had wondered because one poster had because they'd emailed me to ask if I knew if all was well. And both of them sounded so thankful for not being affected so act2 knew I was going to post this here. :)

And it got my attention that 2 weeks ago I was on that highway where that section that just got wiped was. Eerie it is.

(the day I know how to use effect and affect I suspect I'll give myself a party)