Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George,

Ala's right isn't she? Yeah... like I said.. it was some 70's show, corecto-mundo?? Hey guys! Want to hear a studio soundyou've ALL heard? One that came on at the beginning of the movie? But one you can't remember WHICH studio? Hee-hee! Admit it. Can't name the studio can 'ya? Click HERE! and prove 'ole Sudo wrong! :P

sudo

Yes, it was the theme to "That 70's Show." I think I first lost interest when Tanya Roberts left the show, but it was th departure of Topher Grace (and the soon to depart Ashton Kutcher) that was the death knell for this show.

George

P.S. Does anybody remember the hideous "That 80's Show" that survived about three episodes before being canned?

The first one that people say sounds like Airwolf sounds quite a bit like Knight Rider.

GreaasyTech, Yeah, they kind of have some similarities.

George...I onlly see That 70's show in reruns in the early evening usually. I didn't know Foreman had left the show. How did they handle that, since most of the show takes place in his basement? I didn't even know that Tanya Roberts was a regular...only saw her in 2 episodes. I tried to find a picture of her to post, but didn't see to many "G" rated ones. (Not that I didn't enjoy the ones I found, just don't think they are suitibale for posting here. :))

Now if THIS person leaves, the show is over for me. :D

111.jpg

She looks like she could be a true red head. As for the other well I don't make it a habit to look at that part of a woman myself. :P

This is one part of working that makes me nutso though, being slow for the moment and not being able to leave the building. :blink:

But then I shouldn't complain I reckon cause the busy moments more than make up for it. :mellow:

So can I use this now.... :offtopic:

Hmmmmph!

Re:"Rick and hiway clearly have it. I'm surprised that the studio didn't change its name a few years ago."

Yeah yeah.. so EVERYONE knew it <_ ok... gonna have to step it up a notch i see. click href="http://mail.bluzecentral.net/~sudo/abw.wav">HERE! and name THIS studio!! A little harder, huh? Huh?? :huh:

sudo (smirking so self-satisfied)

GreaasyTech, Yeah, they kind of have some similarities.

I didn't even know that Tanya Roberts was a regular...only saw her in 2 episodes.

Now if THIS person leaves, the show is over for me. :D

Yes, Laura Prepon is quite fetching. Tanya Roberts played her mom, though it wasn't a big role. They phased her out completely, though I think they brought her back last season.

roberts-tanya-photo-tanya-roberts-6202565.jpg

George

Kathy,

Am I helping Sushi?? Heck no! He's got to guess the tunes Rick and I posted first! After that?? Maaaaybe :spy:.....

So.. we have two on the counter. Mine.. (click HERE!) and Rick's (click HERE!) Now Rick has ventured a guess for mine and I think he knows it but I've got to tell you.. the GOOD weed came from Acapulco. EVERYBODY knows that fer Heaven's sake. Remember?? "No stems no seeds that you don't neeeeeeed......"

Turnabout demands that I mention something about HIS tune but he's DREAMING if he thinks I'm going to up and name the studio right out!!

sudo

rickspic.jpg