GreaseSpot Cafe

The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

I cannot stop laughing at your descriptions long enough to put together my thoughts. You are crazy! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

.....the doctors appointment......hahahhahahahaha

....so the lady there could tell you why she couldn't fix them....so you left them in her torture......hahahahahaha

I freakin' can't let go of the doctors appointment.......okay I have got to get a grip.....hahahahaha

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOLOL shall I report back after the mammogram or the colonoscopy? What's your preferance?

:biglaugh:

Just had my "yearly" last week, so your fun is being shared (thanks a lot). Have my mammo next week (can't wait to have them in that vise) and supposed to schedule that darn colonoscopy. Think I'm going to rethink that one. Why go through THAT kind of torture if nothing is wrong!!!!

Went to the dentist earlier this week and have to have much work done. (Sudo, if I let you do it, for me could you just knock me out for the duration. PLEASE!!!! I'm a big baby when it comes to those things. :(

For the same reason you do the mammogram, so you'll know for sure all is well.

No, that's NOT the reason I'm getting the mammo. I'm going for my mammo, cause my doctor threatened me. She said that I couldn't have my HRT until she gets the results of my mammo. Without those I PMS 24/7/365!!!! :evildenk:

And what makes you think there is such a thing as a safe corner? :P

And to further describe what I know y'all are dying to read some of us don't have PMS but that awful other word called h3ll on earth for short. :blink:

But then you men also have your wonderful exams to look forward to as well. :D

And note to myself...when opting to briskly walk in the distribution center versus somewhere else be mindful of the moving rows of clothing....

....why do I think I'll be told I can't do that anymore..... :P

This might even be a nostalgia question since men have been doing it since before God even existed.

Why is it when a chick says ANYthing about her health or mentions a test that is feminine, men assume it's a subject on pms.

I sliced the heck outa my finger yesterday and had to take four stitches in it, does that frighten men too?

This is the oldest story on the planet.

Be afraid.....be VERY afraid. :)

I know without my pills, Ted SHOULD be very afraid, cause he would be taking his very life in his hands around me (or even on the phone).

Also regarding that other awful word menopause :evildenk:

Kathy

What do you think the HRT is for? The PMS symptoms (and then some) is what I get without the hormone replacement.

Edited by moony3424

No, that's NOT the reason I'm getting the mammo. I'm going for my mammo, cause my doctor threatened me. She said that I couldn't have my HRT until she gets the results of my mammo. Without those I PMS 24/7/365!!!! :evildenk:

Uh, I was just making a joke cause of this post. Guess I should shut up.

Rick

er...anyone seen any good movies lately ?

Dunno...is it safe to come back? Is the male bashing finished now?

But seriously, I DO have a tune from a movie. Not the theme, but from the soundtrack. Click HERE!

You know, I wasn't going to say anymore about it but Shellon, if you look at the post right before the one I made that seems to have offended you, you will see that what I said was just a joke and I really think you owe me and all the others here an apology.

Rick

Again, not the theme but THIS one might be a little easier.

Rick

Kathy

What do you think the HRT is for? The PMS symptoms (and then some) is what I get without the hormone replacement.

Oops, not familiar with it thankfully. :mellow:

er...anyone seen any good movies lately ?

I was waiting for someone to say something! :D

Dirty Dancing !!

Well I was dancing when I saw your post here anyway. Welcome from me as well Cowgirl! :wave:

bluzeman said: "You know, I wasn't going to say anymore about it but Shellon, if you look at the post right before the one I made that seems to have offended you, you will see that what I said was just a joke and I really think you owe me and all the others here an apology."

An apology? For what? I guess I don't understand. I thought I was going along with the joke.