GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

God has foreknowledge and we don’t. That is why we have such strict requirements for out selection of candidates for jobs.  God is not limited that way, because He has foreknowledge

So you're saying God wanted all those women drugged and raped.

Edited by So_crates

55 minutes ago, Mike said:

BUT do you see how eagerly I seek out and attempt rich fellowship and correspondence with proPFAL grads ??? 

Of course you do. I wanted to be around people who wouldnt confront the error of my ways when I was in TWI too.

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

But that is not what happened.  It was God, not us humans, who tapped him to collect and refine and teach and distribute. 

So God who cannot lie comitted in scripture for all to see the qualifications for ordination...then he goes back on his word and hires a guy who fails most all of the qualifications. Make it make sense.

Edited by OldSkool

23 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think you vastly underestimate the hindrances that limit God in His interventions behind enemy lines.

What a pathetic, mythic, little god you have. I would be too embarrassed to define my little god when asked, as well. I see why you can't and won't answer my questions.

This is what is "taught" by that slithering little huckster. I picked up on this early in the film class. That strained grimace on victor's face as he pitches one off in the mouth of God is self-evident -- I could discern this within 30 seconds of that "class" that defecates all over God and his people.

I rest my case. Again.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

we would be obliged and wise to apply the scriptures for us selecting ministers you just posted.

So...God doesnt abide by his own word? He only put it there for us to abide by? I thought the Word of God was the will of God...and all that...so God can lie and just go back on his word? 

33 minutes ago, Mike said:

think you vastly underestimate the hindrances that limit God in His interventions behind enemy lines.

:jump: God Almighty is hindered? WITAF...I just at can't take you seriously. You make up bullshonta as you go. Does it even bother you that you misrepresent God? 

9 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

:jump: God Almighty is hindered? WITAF...I just at can't take you seriously. You make up bullshonta as you go. Does it even bother you that you misrepresent God? 

Look at how God portrays Himself in the Book of Job.
He is like an all powerful judge, who's hands are tied, but then sees an opening at one point and halts the devil at killing Job.

God is VERY limited in the world.

Look at all the sin. 

Look at all the sickness.

Look at all the death.

They all are against God's will.

God tells us He respects things we know not of.

His ways are not our ways. 

God tells us He is limited, and He shows us how to eliminate some of those limitations, and He promises us His ultimate solution to His being limited is on his way. 

God will not be limited at the Return, but He most certainly is very limited now.

Are YOU limiting God?

Edited by Mike

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

Are YOU limiting God?

No, but YOU are.

What happened to how big is God? Or was that another lie to attract suckers?

God has foreknowledge. In this foreknowledge, God sees Saint Vic is a predator. Yet God "hires" him knowing women are going to be drugged and raped. As if God had no options.

Edited by So_crates

30 minutes ago, Mike said:

Look at how God portrays Himself in the Book of Job.
He is like an all powerful judge, who's hands are tied, but then sees an opening at one point and halts the devil at killing Job.

God is VERY limited in the world.

Look at all the sin. 

Look at all the sickness.

Look at all the death.

They all are against God's will.

God tells us He respects things we know not of.

His ways are not our ways. 

God tells us He is limited, and He shows us how to eliminate some of those limitations, and He promises us His ultimate solution to His being limited is on his way. 

God will not be limited at the Return, but He most certainly is very limited now.

Are YOU limiting God?

We do not worship the same God....at least not the same version...

Mike version of Christianity: God is severely limited, Jesus Christ is absent, and wierwille is so loved by God that God is suddenly able to lie and contradict his own Word in 1 Timothy so vpw could get to molest young women from his congregation.

Sing along everyone! We have a lil bitty limited God...we've got a ...

Edited by OldSkool

23 minutes ago, waysider said:

Let's all take our songbooks now and turn to "We've Got A Great Big Limited God".

Isn't that tree-mend-us!!

It's is tremendously tremendous and wonderfully wonderful...see ya here there or in the air!

12 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

We do not worship the same God....at least not the same version...

I know that.   I pity the people who only know the god that has hijacked Western churchianity.

The God of the Bible is limited until the Return of Christ.

.".. thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven!" (Sez Jesus)

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

I know that.   I pity the people who only know the god that has hijacked Western churchianity.

Jer 32:27:

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

God is either telling the truth or he's lying. Which is it?

Edited by So_crates

11 minutes ago, So_crates said:

Yeah, but, HOWEVER, that question mark was moved from an earlier sentence and erroneously placed in this one.

In fact, to fix this apparent contradiction, just cross it out. Cross out the entire verse, punctuation and all. 

T

19 minutes ago, Mike said:

What happened to God's willingness equals God's ability?

17 minutes ago, So_crates said:

I know God is Mighty, and I know many verses that say so.

So how come we don't see His mighty deliverance most of the time and we all die eventually?

Because God is limited. Many verses say this also.

When conditions are right and BELIEVING is right, He is temporarily LESS LIMITED and we see mighty things for a little bit.

I am seeing how it is you folks got tricked into thinking you were getting a holy man, never paid much attention to the revolutionary paradigm that I am reiterating for you now, and got all enmeshed in the successes of the adversary within TWI.

What I am laying out here about a limited God should NOT be new material for you. If it is, then your shallow receiving of PFAL is evident.

Edited by Mike

2 hours ago, Mike said:

So I see changes in how lots of grads out there are changing, both Innies and Outies.  By “out there” I mean outside this small active GSC fellowship of about ten active posters. Is anyone ready for a new phase in the recognized mission here?  Do you really want to go out, one by one, aimlessly maintaining an anti-idol for anti-worship for a dying audience? 

Socks, are you out there reading this?  You have often been a voice of moderation here. Can you see a change toward constructive criticism here as being possible?

A new phase in the recognized mission here? Now we are getting somewhere.  What is wrong with the stated mission again ?

Me personally I don’t agree with your faulty logic or question.  I’m not “going out” anywhere except in the community I live in to interact with other Christians and help them and others serve.

I am in touch with some RnR folks and have a copy of the letter the original ones sent the BOD before they were shunned.  They are if I had to characterize it largely pro PFAL.   

Also I don’t think “anti idol” is a thing other than your personal mental model to avoid dealing with the overwhelming evidence of an “actual” idol made of either VP himself or the body of stolen work with his name attached to it.

Most of the audience here used to be dying under the thumb of an authoritarian fundamentalist cult.  Now they are free from the bondage mentally and in life.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

I know God is Mighty, and I know many verses that say so.

So how come we don't see His mighty deliverance most of the time and we all die eventually?

Because God is limited. Many verses say this also.

When conditions are right and BELIEVING is right, He is temporarily LESS LIMITED and we see mighty things for a little bit.

I am seeing how it is you folks got tricked into thinking you getting a holy man, never paid much attention to the revolutionary paradigm that I am reiterating for you now, and got all enmeshed in the successes of the adversary within TWI.

What I am laying out here about a limited God should NOT be new material for you. If it is, then your shallow receiving of PFAL is evident

This is dumping a pile of manure on your statement hoping something beautiful will grow.

Did we believe for Saint Vic? Did we believe for PLAF? Yet according to you they come from God. So apparently you're once again contradicting yourself.

Also, it seem others are quoting the class to you, somebody who claims to have spent 20years studying it. Perhaps your reception of PLAF is what's shallow.