GreaseSpot Cafe

Was your nametag really indicative of your faithfulness to God?

Hills Bro

Nametags - yeah, and those lapel pins.

I had a bunch of name tags as did many here (wow tags, AC tags, AC special tags, pell my name.

I recall jokingly thinking (many moons ago) of getting a sash to wear to put all the name tags on - something like a scout merit badge sash. aaaaaak!!

Then there were the lapel pins. The old style WOW pins with the Americas on the right side, and the newer pins with the Americas on the left side.

Also, outreach athlete pins.

A pin for every occasion.

I put plenty of holes in my lapels, until i got "smart" and used the name tag clips - the little plastic thingy the nametag goes on with an aligator clip on it to clip on the lapel.

-----

Per

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THe few name tags i was ""BLESSED""" to recieve (quick gag me with a spoon) I firmly attached to my purse. Then Tucked the purse safely away.

As small as Anchorge was _ If you needed a nametag to identify me then either

A) you really didn't care one way or the other whether you spoke to me or not. or

b) you attended way functions less than I did I were probably panning your escape.

Either way you didn't need to know my name

Templelady,

I thought the same thing. Our limb was kind of small (physical and people count). As there were not any large number of new people in about 10 years, did we REALLY need name tags?

I forgot mine once and got taken aside for a "talk" about keeping protocol. Which was great because I was on a set up crew and had to run like mad in a suit to do my part after. Hot summer day, suit and carrying heavy items. Finish that just in time to drop into a hard, metal chair. Then paste on the "happy Wayfer" face and think about what to make for dinner.

Yawn...

JT

I was just thinking, IF VP's books and such are bringing 'BIG' bucks, wouldn't some of the old items like the Way book bag ( i had one at one time that was blue and you could carry your bible and way books in, had the way logo and said 'The Way International' on the side ) be worth some money on EBay??? along with the lapel pins and such?

Just curious of course.

I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....I want a name tag please....

down krys! down... sit here... breathe deep... that's right... in... out... in... out...

now, remember dear... we've been delivered from all of that... we don't need no stinking nametags anymore!...

better now? ... ok then... off you go... love you

(although if you really want a nametag... it looks like hegotHope has a few extra)

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North

oh man oh man, this is so wierd. I edited Strange man's post! How in the WORLD was I able to do that.

Ok, here's what I meant to do.... I meant to hit reply and well, reply. But in my puddin brain tired-ness I just started editing his. I took out the word 'you' after love, and then realized it was not even MY post.

GAK! I'm sorry Tom.

CRACK ME UP, how come I was able to do that? icon_eek.gif

Can I do that to anyone's post? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

This might be fun?

(twitching my nose)

My Dear Mr. Strange:

Having a GreaseSpot nametag would be soooo kewel...because I never use my name...if I had a "krys" nametag and I went to a weenie roast, or a snipe hunt or perhaps a wedding...I would know what to do with it!

I wasn't overly excited, merely whining like the child at the candy by the super market checkout....but I appreciate how much you care for me and I love you too!

Shellon - Woman Of God For Our Day And Post

WOGFODAP?

Edit me, edit me! Please, may I have another edit? Shellon edited me and I got healed of cancer. I was SOOOOO blessed with her edits. I mean, it's obvious Shellon edits by "heavy revvy." If the church had edited like Shellon, there'd be no need for Shellon in the first place. Shellon edits like no one since the first century. God told Shellon that if Shellon would edit just as directed, he would let her edit ads for gas stations during imaginary snow storms by the gas pump.

Hahahahaha....

Hey!!! Greasespot nametags sounds like a great Idea to me.

Anyone have one of them there button pin makers and want to make a small charge for the button or name tag, having the 'GS' logo on it and with PAW's blessing of course.

That way we can be the talk of the town and when people ask us about what 'GS cafe' is we can tell them. Our own Greasespot ambassidors so to speak.

And maybe some people from Greasespot cafe can go to a coffe shop or resturaunt in 'KN' and witness to some of the 'Big Nuts' in charge at the local farm, as long as we didn't get on thier side of the fence.

Also, could we make a gettogether at a resturaunt or coffee shop our own little 'GS' rock?