GreaseSpot Cafe

A movie about TWI?

GrouchoMarxJr

I would suggest the original "cast of characters".

Perhaps those that are still alive would be able to resurrect those that are not, to get this series going. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Hollywood is about as low as it can go right now, but even I have a hard time seeing them sinking to these depths. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Good idea, but I was thinking of Karl Malden as VPW and the guy that played "white men can't jump" as Loyboy, can't remember his name for the life of me. Kathy Bates is too pretty to be rosie.

I'm falling asleep at the putor so I will come back to this later. icon_confused.gif:confused:--> Love, Dovey Pie

UH,

We did this quite a while back. Interestingly many folks picked some of the samne actors as you did. Hopkins as VPW was my choice also.

I would have cast William H. Macy as Howard Allen though.

Some folks picked Grammar as LCM, probably becasue of his big forehead, but I am not sure that Grammar could pull off that role. I liked Tom Hanks for LCM. He has a big forehead and is more versatile. I wonder how he would look in tights?

Rosie? Glen Close with some extra pounds and some "thigh craters" might be a fair choice for the old hag. Sharon Stone can play the caniving bitch part as good as anyone, but she may be a bit too young and sexy for the part. Makeup can fix that though.

It wouldn't matter too much who played Donna, It would just be a minor bit part anyway.

Yes...I do recall that we did this some time ago...I just thought it might be funny to revisit this concept.

The suggestion of Christopher Walken as lcm made me laugh out loud...

How about the woman who plays Tony Soprano's sister for the Rosie part...just beat her in the face with a stick for awhile to get the right look.

Howard - Woody Allen

Don - Lyle Lovett

vee pee - Marlon Brando or Gene Hackman

donna - KD Lange

rosie - Ann B Davis

craig - Woody Harrelson or Nick Nolte or Dr Phil

rico - Joe Pesci

ed horney - Clint Eastwood

harvey - Dustin Hoffman

jean yves - Sean Hayes

Hey,

Something is missing in this movie. We got lots of villains but no hero - icon_eek.gif

We need a hero! (And a story line)

Now, who could possibly save TWI from the clutches of its evil villains ?

Hmmmm? let me see ...... I have an idea !

Naw .........

Ronald Reagan as Dr. Wierwille

Red Skelton as Howard Allen

Michael Landon as Don Wierwille

William Shatner as Craig Martindale

Yul Brenner as Ermal Owens

Ellen DeGeneres as Donna Martindale

Robert Redford as Bo Reahard

icon_smile.gif:)-->