GreaseSpot Cafe

I recived an Interesting letter today.

danteh1

• 2 weeks later...

ex10,

good to "see" you as well....sorry it took me so long to get back to you...i was on vacation in san diego with my kids....i did private topic you back...(wherever that may be in cyberspace)

and thanks for writing me...i would love to go to belize and help with the school.

I don't really know Anthony, but he did buy some of my Sunday Night Service tapes. He was looking for certain ones that he did not already have. I had some of these so I sold them to him. I am not complaining. These tapes, although in good shape, were just collecting dust. I was happy to sell them to him.

How many countries acknowledge God in a National Prayer? Here's a financially poor country that not only acknowledges God but also the Lord Jesus Christ?

http://www.livingtreeacademy.org/bprayer.html

http://www.belize.gov.bz/belize/prayer.html

THE BELIZEAN NATIONAL PRAYER

Almighty and eternal God, who through Jesus Christ has revealed Your Glory to all nations, please protect and preserve Belize our beloved country.

God of might, wisdom, and justice, please assist our Belizean government and people with Your Holy Spirit of counsel and fortitude.

Let the light of Your divine wisdom direct their plans and endeavours so that with Your help we may attain our just objectives. With Your guidance, may all our endeavours tend to peace, social justice, liberty, national happiness, the increase of industry, sobriety and useful knowledge.

We pray, O God of Mercy, for all of us that we may be blessed in the knowledge of Your most holy law, that we may be preserved in union and in that peace which the world itself cannot give. And, after enjoying the blessings of this life, please admit us dear Lord, to that eternal reward that You have prepared for those who love You.

• 11 months later...

I know Anthony, He is a great guy, great family and he always had a goal of working full time for GOD. Originally that meant the way, but now it just means God. Pretty cool.

Well, I'm not sure exactly who they are but you can go to eBay to find out a little bit. You type in Wierwille under search & come up with a whole load of stuff that lists the seller as "BelizeBRC" It looks like they are rereleasing a whole bunch of VPW teachings & other way productions material on CD & DVD. Maybe to raise money for their operations. Wonder if the fox & company are going ape over this one??? wave.gif:wave:-->

Railroader...

I went to eBay and you are right, they are selling all kinds of twi CDs I don't remember twi selling... some individual teachings, and a CD-version of the "It's Hot" audio tape.

Wonder if they can do this because they are located out of the country?

Anyway... they have a CD with a cover pic of doc-vic picking a guitar at a family table... somehow I never knew vpw played guitar... did he really or was this just a posed pic?

Actually, if you look at seller address, it shows Tennessee. I think this ties into the original post on this one. CD's appear to be remakes of the old Way Prod audio tapes from the 80"s & earlier. As far as the pic of vpw, I recall he did play at some of the family camps, so that might be real. Wonder what rr & friends think of this. wave.gif:wave:-->

"Enraged" may be an understatement. I imagine ole rose is on the phone every other day with their now rich lawyers..

"Whadya mean, do you mean to tell me we can't do anything!!!??"

"Well, Ms(?) Rivenwoof, outside of giving our star lawyers a nice vacation in Belize, without results, that's about right"

But I think the Belizian BRC probably are doing what they think is right.

Plus they are actually doing something good for the people of Belieze. From what I understand, the Belizian government LOVES them. Yep, lets see ole rosie go down and do some litigation against them, on THEIR terms.

The Belizian group may not be doing it on purpose, but it really is refreshing to see somebody with impunity rub those fat bastards noses in s*it.

Since they're so fond of OT laws, maybe they'll find some scripture to justify hiring "Guido" to "take care of things" that the lawyers can't.

Your abundant sharing at work, folks!

They'll probably be looking HERE for ideas.

edited to add the link.