GreaseSpot Cafe

Ex10 We have a yen to wish you Happy Birthday this Dec 6!

Kit Sober

Ex 10 Your birthday's near

And we want to thank you for being here.

Your wisdom makes life great

Your elegance makes life grand

So glad we're together out of twi-land.

icon_smile.gif:)--> Kit Sober

Jesus loves you Oh so much!

"I love you icon_smile.gif:)-->," God

[This message was edited by Kit Sober on December 03, 2003 at 1:48.]

Thanks for all the cool birthday wishes! I AM having a fun day, putting up the Christmas tree and decking our halls. As of this moment, I am banned from the kitchen/family room area of the house, while my family cooks up something that smells suspiciously like cake. icon_smile.gif:)-->

And what's this? Wrapping paper, tape, scissors all over the floor in front of the computer. I love kid gifts.

Birthdays are so cool because they get to be all about appreciating the beloved birthday person. I am truly blessed to have a family that loves me, and friends at greasespot who take the time to say "happy birthday."

Thank you all so much! heart.gif

Hiya EX10,

Happy Birthday to you!!! I have not been on the forums for a long time and am so happy to catch you on your birthday. I wish you all the energy of a thousand playful kittens. I think you are a wonderful lady. I hope to catch you in the chat room soon.

All of my love,

Slingshot aka Fognavigator aka USCGMCPO from the old chat rooms.

It WAS a happening day. Monday morning, all the family, yes teen-agers included, remarked about what a nice week-end we had together. And that is "remarkable" for teen agers, methinks!

Thanks for all the colorful and witty birthday wishes. And Rottie, we did watch my favorite Grace Kelly movie. The Hitchcock one with Cary Grant, filmed in Monaco, that I can never remember the name of. (The white halter dress that she wore in that movie is stunning.) icon_wink.gif;)-->

Dot, the frogs are too cute.

Excath, I did miss my dad singing "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" to me, as he always did on my birthday. But it was ok, mom came over and brought fried chicken, my favorite forbidden food.

And Cowgirl, I did get a box of Belgian chocolates, though not in the shape of Texas, but seashells.

Wacky, Krys, shellon, act2, White Dove, Foggy, WW, Linda Z, Matilda, Tom, Oenophile, Rocky, tcat, Kit, Wacky, Tom, Chinson, and Jardinero, and the most eloquent QQ, thank you so much for making my day all the more special. heart.gif

[This message was edited by ex10 on December 09, 2003 at 13:53.]