GreaseSpot Cafe

Jim's exploits in Gunnison

pjroberge

Jim has been having a ball researching TWI's activities in Gunnison. He went on a public road to take pictures of TWI's Gunnison property.

TWI is very unconformfortable that he is there in Gunnison and the Waygb came out to play. He also got to talk to several innies before they found out who he was. The innies didn't even know the Allen lawsuit was settled and were told that TWI was going to prevail in the lawsuit because everything was a lie. Gee, I wonder why they had to pay the Allens...

The innies also had no clue about the other lawsuits. The last 8 hours the waygb have been parked across from Jim's hotel room. Jim tried to be hospitable and send coffee over, but no one delivers...

Funny funny .... Maybe he can have a pizza delivered...is he planning on sneaking up and sticking a potato in their tail pipe while they are distracted? (sorry scenes from Beverly hills cop running through my brain) lol.

Jim should have a lot of fun with these guys who take themselves and their spiritual *duty* WAY to seriously ...roflmao

I enjoy the thought of those guys on a l-o-n-g boring stake out. I wonder if the're wearing Depends so they don't have to leave the car when nature calls. I wonder what it's like to sit in that clammy wetness waiting for the "prey" to make a move.

quote:
ok, I'm slow, why is he staking out the camp?
Jim wasn't. He went up a public road bordering the property to take pictures to go with the other materials he collected I assume for when the property will be sold to satisfy the Peeler judgement when it finally gets to court.

The WAYGB followed him back to his hotel room after confronting him on the public road and were staking him out for about 8 hours.

quote:
Maybe Jim should call the police to report that suspicious vehicle that's been loitering outside for hours.......
Perhaps he did...

Intead of a potato or a bannana, try this if you have the time.

1. take a piece of flexible wire, an old 1 pound ham can (or any can will do) and a piece of light wieght thread that would break fairly easily.

2. take the piece of wire and tie it to the front edge of the can.

3. take the can and wire and tie it to the front bummper so it hangs underneth the vehicle so the can is about 2/3's of the way back under the vehicle.

4. tie the piece of thread to the back of the can to the back bumper so the can hangs just above the ground (about 1/2 inch or so).

by now most people will know what will happen. but for those who don't, when the string breaks the can makes a sound like the drive shaft has gone out.

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

and the neet thing is on most front wheel drive vehicles it would spook the bejesus out of them

Danteh1,

I think they need your services in Iraq icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile-blue.gif