GreaseSpot Cafe

Why are LCM and Donna still married???

Rejoice

Does anyone have an idea why they stay legally married? What is the gain? They obviously don't like or respect each other, they don't live together nor even in the same town. He's been publically defrocked and humiliated and according to the Word, they both have the green light to dissolve the whole sham.

Funny how Craig made everyone else that got a divorce that was Way Corps EVERYONES business.

How many divorces did he annouce on Corps Night.

It would be great if someone could force the Corps Tapes into court for public listening. It would shock the majority of their members to no end.

Perhaps remaining married (if they are) is a way to justify Donna's still living at Headquarters. (Is she still living in the Corps Chalet, er, the President's Home?) They are still waiting for Craig to repent, get all better, and return to TWI. Or at least, that's what they can tell people.

Regards,

Shaz

('Course, when my husband messed up at HQ, I was kicked off of Staff as well, so were many others....)

I guess I thought they're still married because I've never read about them divorcing here at Gspot. This forum has been so informative on all the updates. I remember him publicly defaming those who got divorced and yet I've not heard that he and Donna decided to formally end it and move on.

GAWD, thinking that he's out there and available is creepy!

Good point, def. Although I imagine that people that are recently out will care more than those that have been out longer, as will those that are still in.

Also, those people who have had to divorce because of TWIt or those who've been marked and avoided because of a spouse will also care more than those that were more remote from the situation.

I am sure that this has been discussed before, but where is Craig these days? Is he really a personal trainer at some exercize gym in Toledo or somewhere? When I had heard that, I had thought that Donna went with him. But according to this thread, Donna is still at hq and Craig is not? Does anybody really know where he is these days?

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Lingo:

I am sure that this has been discussed before, but where is Craig these days? Is he really a personal trainer at some exercize gym in Toledo or somewhere? When I had heard that, I had thought that Donna went with him. But according to this thread, Donna is still at hq and Craig is not? Does anybody _really_ know where he is these days?

There was a thread about that, Lingoman.

There was a picture of his poster at B*lly's and everything.

I think it was Excathedra that actually called the club he works in and they said that he was out at that time.

As far as anyone knows, he's still there.

quote:
Does anyone have an idea why they stay legally married? What is the gain?

Yeah.....it could be something as simple as adhering to a bible verse like oldiesman said.

Or.......it could be some arrangement, some kinda deception that won't upset twi's applecart. After all, who knows what kind of fallout would have occurred had Craig and Donna gotten divorced in 2000?

Even to this day.....innies are NOT allowed to ask questions. The twi-servants are NOT allowed in the private lives of the leadership. Period.

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

skyrider