GreaseSpot Cafe

Craig & Donna -- DIVORCED

skyrider

I for one don't care if they are divorced or not....and for this reason.

If they ARE DIVORCED it is because it is to THEIR ADVANTAGE, some how, some way.

If they are still married it is because it is to THEIR ADVANTAGE, some how, some way.

These people DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for no reason. They don't do things because of the same reasons you and I do. They don't do them for love, or family or because it is wrong or right. THEY DO IT BECAUSE IT SERVES THEIR OWN PURPOSES. We are not talking about human beings in the normal sense of the word.

Sure, I knew lcm, I knew donna, I knew rosalie, etc.....but the one thing I knew and know about them is that their ulterior motives are theirs and theirs alone.

It would be nice for the hundreds of couples whose lives their counsel ruined....it would be helpful for us to know their status....just to help *file it all away.* But really, I think we need to learn how to do that on our own. WE ARENT DEALING WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS...let alone people we should hope would be our brothers and sisters in Christ.

God.....I sound like Ebenezer Scrouge...I certainly dont mean it in a way demeaning to anyone....I just spent way too much time with these wackos.

Radar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
I for one don't care if they are divorced or not....and for this reason.

If they ARE DIVORCED it is because it is to THEIR ADVANTAGE, some how, some way.

If they are still married it is because it is to THEIR ADVANTAGE, some how, some way.

Radar,

I agree......and don't care either.

The martindale marriage was side-tracked from biblical truth long ago. Of course, they fronted "this marriage" in public, but the two lived in separate, selfish-served worlds. All of this separate stuff....without even approaching the topics of sexual assaults, rapes, lesbo antics, and the ongoing list of atrocities.

It matters NOT one whit.......whether they've ended their "marriage" or still choose to live in hyperbole-hypocrisy but it is interesting to see how the legal/financial side of life motivates them. icon_eek.gif

No wonder SO MANY in the past couple decades have DIVORCED ourselves from any twi affiliation -- past and present.

skyrider

LCM lives in Lucas County where I live. I believe the house bought by TWI is his residence, legally. If he is listing New Knoxville as his residence, his divorce might end up being no good if filed there if something came up. That is if LCM filed for it.

If Donna filed for it, it is in Auglaize County. Or should be. Isn't that the county where TWI is?

Ohio law would stipulate one of these two counties, unless they went to a state which allowed legal divorces from anywhere. Nevada is one and Las Vegas, just as you can get a quickie wedding, can get a quickie divorce and keep it secret.

A divorce is a good idea if they don't want each other anymore. LCM can just move on with his life then. Let's just hope he doesn't mess around the second time around.

I hate divorce. But I know it is necessary sometimes. I feel bad for the Martindale kids in all this.

Just a thought.. why should they get divorced? True, it would free up ole craigers and Donna to pursue whatever relationship they would want. But, who would in their right mind marry either of them?

Maybe at tax time, Donna can still claim ole Craigers as a dependant. Probably all that she can get out of him..

quote:
Just a thought.. why should they get divorced? True, it would free up ole craigers and Donna to pursue whatever relationship they would want. But, who would in their right mind marry either of them?

Mr. Hammeroni,

Yes, it would "free up" a legally-fronted marriage, but imo there would be lots of other considerations. For one....I would think that donna would want to distance herself from craig's sexual "allegations" and failure as twi's 2nd president.

And, a big factor (I would think).....would be the three children. Obviously, the attempts to shelter these kids from rumor control and the internet may have had some impact. But honestly, I would think at least the older two kids (young adults now) are VERY AWARE OF WHAT'S HAPPENED.

More likely.....why NOT get divorced?

Skyrider, sounds pretty valid to me. Makes me feel bad for the kids. Just makes me think though. If she dumps him, why not go all the way? Donna should distance herself as far as possible from the source of abuse, the organization itself. Then I would have a little respect for her. Instead, she is locked into the same kind of crap. Besides the obvious perks, I can't see how pleasant the situation really is.

If I the time I will peruse this years mags for current standards. But rather doubt they touched on this subject, unless it was handled, and come to think of it probably was in their new Family class. (thread done on it somewhere I think). Anyway the best I had was the class prior and have provided a few quotes from it along with my opinion.

quote:

LCM

The husband shouldn't have his head covered by his wife or anyone else. His head is Christ. If the husband "dishonors his head," he dishonors Christ. Who is Christ's Head? God. So the husband dishonors God, too. If the husband prays or prophesies – believes for something or endeavors to speak for God – while allowing his wife to usurp his authority as the head, it's a dishonor to Christ and to God. That's a sure way for a man to have his prayers hindered and his words fall to the ground.

The husband is to be the head, and the wife is to be covered by his believing and authority. Now, she might have the greatest insight on a situation, but without his authority to back it up, God doesn't honor it. So the two have got to communicate. In the marriage it still takes the husband's authenticating, endorsing, deciding what to do. Otherwise, as a couple or as a family, they have difficulties that they shouldn't have. God is not to blame. The ministry is not to blame. Someone's parents or upbringing is not to blame. Why blame anyone when it's available to do it right?

(later on regarding single women)

In these situations, the woman doesn't have a husband as her head anymore; she takes responsibility for herself, and God honors that. Our single mothers already have the authority within their households. For many of them, their marriages haven't worked out, their husbands didn't want to believe or have fallen asleep, and still these women are able to grow in the Word. God blesses their lives. They can be fine leaders and raise their children as single parents because they have the authority and that strength from the Word. © TWI

I've brought this here to show my thinking of who would benefit who in divorce. Based on what was taught above I believe it to be a better choice for the husband to pursue the divorce. In this case it was available based on admittance to understated activities outside his bedroom. He stated himself (years before he would need it) "their husbands didn't want to believe". When he told us openly (because his foot was busted and he would soon be on probation) that he had failed in a certain upholding (ie..believing), he was in fact giving himself a way out in time, should he need it. A way out that would provide for the current occupant of what I'm sure he still refers to as his home. And she would have all the accolades of having been the faithful wife and God will provide her the honor because of it.

Here some info on the rules

Residency requirements

In actions for divorce in the State of Ohio, the filing party must have resided in the State of Ohio for at least six months immediately prior to the filing of the complaint.  In addition, the filing party must have resided in the county in which the complaint is filed for at least ninety days immediately prior to the filing of the complaint.

In actions for dissolution of marriage, the filing party must have resided in the State of Ohio for at least six months immediately prior to the filing of the petition for dissolution. §3105.03,3105.62, CivR 3

Name of court and title of action/parties

Actions for divorce and dissolution of marriage are filed in the Court of Common Pleas.  The title of the action initiating an action for divorce is a Complaint, while the title of an action initiating an action for dissolution of marriage is a Petition.  The title of the action granting the divorce is a Decree of Divorce, and the title of the action granting the dissolution of marriage is a Decree of Dissolution of Marriage.  The filing party is known as the Petitioner if the action is for dissolution and the Plaintiff if the action is one for divorce.  The other party in an action for dissolution is referred to as the Co-Petitioner, and if the action is for divorce, the Defendant.  § 3105.011

quote:
Prior to obtaining a divorce in Nevada, one of the divorcing parties must establish Nevada residency. This includes residing in the State of Nevada for at least six (6) weeks prior to the commencement of any divorce proceeding. An individual must have the intent to permanently reside in the State of Nevada at the time the divorce action is filed. Residency means having a physical presence in Nevada although an individual would not be precluded from working outside the State while he or she is establishing residency, as long as he or she is actually physically residing in the State.

To verify residency, an Affidavit of Resident Witness is required to be filed in a divorce proceeding. This Affidavit is executed by a Nevada resident; who has been a Nevada resident for at least twelve (12) months and who can state under oath that they are acquainted with the individual seeking the divorce and personally know that individual has resided in the State of Nevada at least six (6) weeks prior to the commencement of the divorce action.

(From http://www.divorcesource.com/NV/ARTICLES/roullard1.html)

It ain't as easy as you think .....

quote:
Originally posted by def59:

Here some info on the rules

Residency requirements

In actions for divorce in the State of Ohio, the filing party must have resided in the State of Ohio for at least six months immediately prior to the filing of the complaint.  In addition, the filing party must have resided in the county in which the complaint is filed for at least ninety days immediately prior to the filing of the complaint.

In actions for dissolution of marriage, the filing party must have resided in the State of Ohio for at least six months immediately prior to the filing of the petition for dissolution. §3105.03,3105.62, CivR 3

Name of court and title of action/parties

Actions for divorce and dissolution of marriage are filed in the Court of Common Pleas.  The title of the action initiating an action for divorce is a Complaint, while the title of an action initiating an action for dissolution of marriage is a Petition.  The title of the action granting the divorce is a Decree of Divorce, and the title of the action granting the dissolution of marriage is a Decree of Dissolution of Marriage.  The filing party is known as the Petitioner if the action is for dissolution and the Plaintiff if the action is one for divorce.  The other party in an action for dissolution is referred to as the Co-Petitioner, and if the action is for divorce, the Defendant.  § 3105.011

Good info. But what the heck is the difference between a Divorce and a Dissolution of Marriage? Isn't the end result about the same? What am I missing here?

Yes the end result of divorce and dissoulution are the same. The proceedings are different however. In a dissoulution, the two parties MUST AGREE on absolutely everything. If there is one item that the two cannot agree on, you must file for a divorce. Dissoulutions are more like "no fault" divorces.

I'm thinking that when lcm "resigned" as president, he cut a deal with the bod, that allows his wife and kids to remain in the chalet. My guess is that if they are still apart, they are divorced by now...I would suggest that if there are any Grease spot lawyers around...speak up and set us straight...it only seems logical that there must be public documentation of this somewhere...

If you could see a copy of Donna's IRS tax form, it would settle the issue.

exie,

Let us know your findings. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Goey posted this:

quote:
This topic matters to me because exposing the facade of the Martindale marriage/divorce and the facade of Donnas's and Rosie's relationship may help someone to decide to leave TWI and stop supporting these godless parasites.

Another cup of coffee while we wait? icon_wink.gif;)-->

skyrider