GreaseSpot Cafe

Come on back.....it's better now, really

skyrider

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
I think the TWI spin experts have quite a lot of work ahead of them. This one may do them in. Time for ole rico to calm the crowds, somehow explain that the ship is not really sinking....

Maybe Mr. Horney's new class will put this ship back on course?

With Horney, Platig, Rico and Rupp up there in the ranks, surely it can't get any worse?

Can it?

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

quote:
Honestly, I think it would have gone a lot better for them to have closed the place down voluntarily.

I looked at the not-for-profit tax code once and it said that the not-for-profit group that wishes to disband has to give their assets to a similar type of group. Like that would ever happen...

Still, it would be preferable compared to the "beating" they may have coming their way. Holy smokes- seems like prosecuters are always looking for a nice easy case- and this would probably be it. Side with and protect abusers and criminals on a regular basis- I think they are in serious trouble. The current thing is not about just "treating people mean". Here we have a guy caught in the act, so to speak. And they continue to support the bastard.

I am not legal expert, but from what I understand, if its a conspiracy, all kinds of things go away, like statutes of limitations, corporate "protection" included.

Seems the settled lawsuits that implied corporate wrongdoing should get somebody's attention. At least one judge suggested that there was evidence indicating some kind of conspiracy. All of their piddling little millions would not be enough for them to buy their way out of it.

Think of it: it could be an easy victory for a young, coming up the ranks assistant prosecuter.

This little cornfield outfit does not have the resources to be able to put up much of a fight, compared to some of the larger groups.

But I am only dreaming and guessing, and posting this only as such. At least in my mind it sounds pretty logical..

I don't think it's too much of a derail.. things certainly would be better! Just never be able to go back..

And that's another thing. If things are so much better, kinder and cheery, why do they have to spend half a fortune on LAWYERS? What is this with the almost constant litigation? Might be more honest if they slowly leaked out- "people can come back now. It would make it much better for our lawyers (have to pay them you know).."

JT, there IS a new class coming and the horny ed being involved is pure speculation on our part.

The WC are tired of teaching LCM's b.s. and they are tired of all the time they have to spend running classes in addition to teaching them. It's gotta suck putting all that effort into, what? a whole 3 teenage new students?

The field WC are already so broke and so over-worked by TWI in addition to having real jobs that I think they asked for a new class.

I'm just wondering where all those "new people" are that LCM said the WC would be uncovering when they went back to work. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

quote:
the 'old' way ministry would have tried to tell me 'who to talk to' but the new Way ministry isn't like that. We are less religious now that Craig is not running the show any more

That's an instant message I received from an innie. So sad that it's not true. I was in twi after Craig didn't run the show, and I was never more controlled as far as my life was concerned. It was even worse than when I was on Staff.

quote:
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the 'old' way ministry would have tried to tell me 'who to talk to' but the new Way ministry isn't like that. We are less religious now that Craig is not running the show any more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an instant message I received from an innie. So sad that it's not true. I was in twi after Craig didn't run the show, and I was never more controlled as far as my life was concerned. It was even worse than when I was on Staff.

WOW, Wayfer Not!......worse with rosalie's rule? icon_eek.gif

No they do not dictate who they can talk to just how they can think about who they talk to. lol every one is filthy and a devil spirit that they must serve God for. a lesser than a dimished person , insane and capable of making decision that are healthy .

they do consider the world an evil place and people animals in need of direction and deliverence into what they truly believe is the only manner to worship God.

sick and serious stuff.

I remember a couple of little "meetings"- real cute ones. It was explained to us what we were supposed to even say to specific mark and avoid people. NEVER talk about "da Verd", or what was coming out of headquarters. I was told that the person(s) were "instructed" to "leave us alone". And if they really wanted to "hear da verd" they needed to talk to the almighty limb coordinator.

This was from the same guy that said he later believed he was following a mad man.

If people who left or were marked and avoided by TWI are now welcomed back, then I suppose Doug McMullan and others can now come on grounds and visit the cemetary and the firegrounds as well.

Also, JP Wierwille should be able to walk freely on the grounds along with other Wierwilles. The best thing TWI can do is donate the old Wierwille home with the Fountain of Living Waters to the Wierwille's and let Mrs. Wierwille live out her last days in peace there with a home nursing Alzheimers staff present. The Wierwilles can then visit her there.

This is a little of a start. Other than that, I can't take it seriously. Besides, I don't agree with most of their doctrine anymore so I can't find a reason to want to go back there anyway other than to look up old friends.

I would agree. For things to be any better, it would have to involve more than "we let our people have a little fun, now".

That may be part of their "problem". I think they realize what kind of effort it would take to make it any better, and feel it is just not worth it.

Kinda shows the true priorities in life.. at least for them.

I can't believe they would ever call me back in?

(It's kind of like the military...getting called back into service icon_eek.gif )

I distinctly recall the strict teachings regarding Matthew 18:15-17

15. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

When we went full time Corps (I had sold a business and my wife had quit teaching {we used her retirement money to get out of debt}.

During ROA, we had been told we had to let this lady and her unruly son(about 4 yrs old) live with us in a 3 bedroom house [note, the lady had been living with this area leader for 2 years]. We refused. The area leader gave us the guilt trip of putting a believer out on the street. Then, finally and in a subtle way indicated we would be dropped if we didn't do it. "After all, Family Corps lived in less room than what we had and as Corps we should be the 1st to give"

A week after the lady moved in, I informed the AC it wasn't working and that I had to ask the single mom to leave.

I received a call from John Rupp that was introduced as a call to dismiss us from full time Corps. There was no teaching, no reproof, no confrontation until we were dismissed.

Not to mention that the AC dropped 3 months later. My wife and I had stood through so much s***. And we had given our all.

So yea! I'll come back! I'll come back when John Rupp acknowledges and apologizes to my wife and me. I'll come back when TWI re-imburses the thousands we spent of my wife's retirement to meet their ridiculous no debt requirement. I'll come back when TWI re-imburses me for the business I sold and and then had to buy back. That was pleasant!

Do I sound bitter, I'm not bitter. I made stupid mistakes, too. I subjected my wife and sons to the torment of fellowships with a bunch of dweebs for years.

Do I sound angry...........wait till I get a microphone!

I'm still in a perpectual state of dormant mental awareness.

Rattlesnake: Come over here, little mouse, I won't eat you.

Mouse: Oh no, Mr. Rattler, you will bite me and then eat me.

Rattlesnake: Oh, but little mouse, I'm changed, I don't eat mice anymore.

Mouse: You serious?

Rattlesnake: Sure, come on over little mouse.

Mouse: You promise you won't even so much as bite me?

Rattlesnake: I promise icon_cool.gif

::::The little mouse moves over towards the rattlesnake, and then..........

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

......The rattlesnake strikes the mouse and prepares to eat him.:::::::

Mouse: Hey, you promised you wouldn't bite me!!!!!

Rattlesnake: But ah little mouse, YOU KNEW WHAT I AM!!!!!!

::::The rattlesnake finishes eating the mouse.::::::