GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

LOL Out There, I guess you do remember me! I tend to stand out because I just can't seem to keep quiet when there's BS in the air. Funny thing is that I didn't get in trouble for that in TWI - they gave me the silent treatment instead......

OK- So now that I've stood up, and stood out, NOW what you want me to do?

I can dance....

O.K. Sprawled Out, Doojable, Too Grey Now, You can stay. Tom you may be too strange to have around here. If you promise to behave like a good 9ther we'll let you stay. Please try not to wierd us out too much with telling us your exploits with Judy B3D@rd, or Pet Lyme. or how you recieved aerobic points while on the third floor of Anderson Library with....

Too Grey - I think I might have toasted my car a few times, I don't know, it was soo long ago

Doojable, We should have a dance, right here on greasespot. You could focus a webcam on yourself dancing and then we'll all dance along at home. I'll bring the chips

Edited by Out There

Tom you may be too strange to have around here. If you promise to behave like a good 9ther we'll let you stay. Please try not to wierd us out too much with telling us your exploits with Judy B3D@rd, or Pet Lyme. or how you recieved aerobic points while on the third floor of Anderson Library with....

Doojable, We should have a dance, right here on greasespot. You could focus a webcam on yourself dancing and then we'll all dance along at home. I'll bring the chips

How did you know about the aerobics points??? ....and I've seen dooj dance... you don't want a camera there, believe me! :biglaugh:

Geez Dooj,, Do you mean some C&W line dancing or some get down get funky?

I once mentioned that Country music was not my first choice on another thread and I think I was almost drop kicked off of GSC. I think my liking of Country is limited to John Prine and Jerry Jeff Walker. I do love bluegrass though as long as its played nice.. and hard. and whoever is playing keeps their mouth shut.

Can I have the next dance?

Hey Tom, strangely enough I never took any of the brown acid but I did drink some of the purple kool-aid

Hon, I can dance to anything - except that garbage called rap.

I like to get down and get funky, and I can swing dance, and I can be persuaded to dance a two-step - but that's just cuz I like to dance and there's something about really dancing with a guy that knows how to lead.

And yes Out There, I will let you have the next dance.

Let's see......you're right after......

Edited by doojable

Greetings, Blessings and Salutation!

I also, was a graduate of the 11th Way Corps. My Wife was a grad and long time staffer of the 7th Corps, her maiden name was Catherine Martin, who worked For Donna Randel and then for Food Services at Rome City, Gunnison and of course , the slave work weeks of Corps week and ROA.

I'm Joe Pasquella, her faithful husband for 24 years, and by God's grace, never had sex with anyone since I got married, of course other than my wife. In fact it wasn't until I left the Way that I found out that Corps week was also called Score Week. Did I miss out on all the fun, or was I protected from evil? I guess that would depend on what you now believe to be true.

I don't miss being in the Way for what I knew it to be, when my eyes were open. But I do miss the wonderful people that I served with in the Way Corps. How we got through it all is a miracle. I truly feel a longing for the fellowship and I miss my Corps brothers and sister very much.

I can only tell you that I was ranked over the coals by the way Leadership for many reasons. I was abused in many ways. And due to an illnesses and injures, When I asked for help from my Limb Leader, he told me not to go around with a begging bowl. Seems to me they never read all those verses in the Bible that talked about believers helping one another, like in Acts. 2 , and the many things in the Old Testament, the Gospels and The Church letters. IF you were ill and didnt have things, it was after all, your own fault you were just not believing right?

That was such a devilish teaching, and it hurt lots of people.

Since that Way, The only Churches that seem to really go out of their way to Help the Poor Consistantly, whether or not you , Tithe or not, is the Catholic Church, and many of the Liberal Churches. Others that are more Evangelical, seem to think that only Spreading the WORD is of the importance, giving tithes to the church and the hell with those that are poor, like John Calvin, they have an Idea that this is God's will for the needy and poor to be so, so why help them, which is totally against the words of Scriputure.

Anyway, I am just blowing off steam, so if I ....ed anyone off, sorry very much.

When I finished High School, I wanted a couple of years, to save a bit for college. During this time I met the way and took the Class in 1976. After that it was: Don't waste your time in, "Worldly" College, and education, you need to give your life to the Lord, Go WOW, and then the Way Corps.

So dumb me let them who knew everything tell me what to do, what to believe etc.

And if it were not for my vocational training as a Master Barber, I wouldn't have been able to do more that wash cars or work at McDonnalds.

However, being a barber ment some commitments, such as working on Saturdays. Now this conflected with the, "Worlds Idea of who should work and when, which the Way Leadership Accepted", so if I said to the Limb leader it is had to get a Saturday off for all these meetings you want me to go to, Did he rethink what he wanted to help my family at all? OH NO, I bet you can imagine what he told me.

Well, I'll Go for now.

I hope to see some old friends of the 11th, 9th, 7th, and other Corps.

Love you all,

Joe Pasquella

post-2864-1169328454.jpg

It's been almost 21 years since we graduated. I've thought about you all thousands of times. It's nice to wake up and smell the coffee here (Instead of that instant cr@p we used to drink in the kitchen of owens hall) I was booted out in 89 and haven't seen any 11th corpuscles since. My love to all.

Hi, what's your name? I'm Joe Pasquella. YOu were booted out? Wow, I just left and then found out that Don Stewart (7th Corps Limb Leader in Nevada), told everyone Cathy my wife , and me were possed by ...I don't remember how many Daimon and Daimonion...WOW we were famous for awhile.

Lovel YA

Hi Joe:

Wow it's great to here from you! It's been way too many years. One of my fondest memories was taking a road trip with you and John T0wn$end to Topeka for a weekend. we were being rewarded for something, I should remember because it was the only time i was given anything I didn't have to do some dog and pony show for. Anyway, I don't think johnny has been the same since (Last I heard he was curled up in a corner somewhere yelling out our names and drooling all over a way productions program)

I am up in the great state of Michigan, freezing my royal na-nas off right now.

It;s so funny the things you learn about yourself when you leave the way. I learned that I believed in the trinity and had many spirits within- geez that was all news to me. glad someone told me before I also started believing you were a part of the holy trinity - the father, son and Joe.

Glad you are here and nice to hear something about you after all this time.

WOW... We are now a white envelope, heart pumpin, glue lickin, genuine, bonafide HOT TOPIC. I never thought I would see the day. I know people like Paris Hilton look at my website and say "He's Hot!" But I never would have thought we very humble and sensative 11th Corps would ever be a 'Hot Topic' Is this like being nominated for an Academy award from GSC??

Ever since seing that flashing envelope I'm so impressed I am walking two feet off the ground and by tomorrow evening I should be walking araound 160 feet off the ground. (I'll be working up in Canada.)

11th, we are going to decide who we are going to send up to get our "greasy" should we be nominated and win. I think Dooj could do it. She seems to have a good set of chords so we'll all get to hear her.

My mood just took a rocket to a higher level

"But I never would have thought we very humble and sensative 11th Corps would ever be a 'Hot Topic"

Humble? Sensitive? You sir, must be a spy! LOL

I can talk loud - can't sing loud or at all for that matter..

I think the award should be named..."The Greasy Spoon"

Sooooo - does this mean that I might need to go out and get a designer dress? Will there be a red carpet moment?

"On behalf of the 11th corps I would like to thank all those folks that made it easier for us to leave......" :biglaugh: ;) :spy::evildenk:

Edited by doojable

Hey Joe, I heard you were once in Norwalk Ct. I grew up there. Are you still there?

Hey There!

When I Graduated the 11th Corps, my first assignment was Norwalk, CT, that is correct information. Remember the mega Grocery Stew Leanard's? That was the best store experince I ever had.

I like the wonderful people that I served our Branch in Norwalk. There was the Riciarrdi family that was the very best. One of his Son's Joe, left the famly business and went into the Way Corps eventually I believe.

PathMart was the worst store I had been in there. The best Chinese Res. was : "The Wak". We lived on Muffin Lane, I kid you not, it was off Strawberry lane. ROFL. I am not kidding about that either.

We moved around a bit. From Norwalk to Ridgefield, we lived in a cottage that was owned by Maria, an old Russian Lady who was Elena Whiteside's Mother. I used to Cut Mr. Brubeck's hair his daughter Cathy was in the 7th Corps. She Married a great guy, Arne Yagzizian.

I have some good memories about the people. However, the Stresspeck was our Limb leader, and he could be a real arse and very mean SOB. Now I have heard he got humility. I wish he had it then and treated us with Dignity.

Pace, Gioia!

Giuseppe Antonio Giovanni Pasquella