GreaseSpot Cafe

Naming Names.

Mod Kirk

Hello new posters to the world-renowned Grease Spot Cafe!

You may have noticed that one or more threads are not where you left them icon_razz.gif:P-->

The Open Forum is for topics of general interest, generally those things that have nothing to do with The Way.

About The Way is for all manner of subjects regarding The Way International, its offshoots, leaders, practices, etc. There is some over lap with the

Doctrinal Forum, which is where we discuss...you guessed it...doctrinal issues. Discussions about Way doctrine, as well as biblical discussion having nothing to do with TWI, and debates about spirituality in general take place there.

Sometimes a topic is in a grey area where it could easily go in two (or more) forums. The moderators use their judgement regarding moving a thread.

But since we are in contract negotiations for shorter working hours, we don't always get to threads in a timely manner wink2.gif;)-->

Thanks, and welcome to GS

Edited by moddishwasher

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by Steve!:

I've got a question.

What is a "moddish" and why do you wash it?

I've heard of car washers, and dog washers, but I've never heard of a moddish washer.

That's easy enough to answer. Someone wearing bell-bottoms, and a tie-dyed

t-shirt, doing laundary. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Or cleaning house here at GS! icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ChasUFarley:

I'm so disappointed...

I saw the words "Moving Topics" and reached for my box of Kleenex thinking it was going to be a thread that would rival an episode of Oprah....

Well... my mascara is still intact...

geez -- when I read the title of the thread I wondered if it was *G* rated, or *X* rated!! icon_wink.gif;)-->

quote:
Originally posted by Raf:

Well, you see Steve!, some people are MOG, but some people are not quite MOG. We call them "Moggish."

A moggish washer is like a cesspool cleaner for people who are cool, but not that cool.

Did I quote that right?? icon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder to all:

The In Memoriam forum is a place to say goodbye. That is all. Any discussions about the deceased belong in the Open Forum. We would rather have many threads regarding a death rather than start a discussion in the memorial section. The same goes for the Prayer Forum. Both of these are quiet forums. They aren't designed for debates and discussions, but for quiet and reflection.

Thank you.

ok moddish, but there is a comment I would like to make about the conversations back and forth on the prayer section.

If there wasn't discussion then no one would respond and share what they think and then we wouldn't know what to prayer for. So, just my opinion but some conversation is good.