GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Jardinero

Shellon

Well, as many of you know, this was the big 5-0. I had a wonderful weekend of celebration with friends and my son and received many calls from my military brat nieces and families (even as far away as from Korea!).

But the big birthday present was truly a gift. Some of you knew I had been looking for another management job for about 18 mos. now and it had been a long, long search for the right job. Well, I was just offered and accepted a GREAT job with a major healthcare network here in Indy -- - great people, fabulous money, utilizes my marketing background well, wonderful people. I had really wanted to land this job by my birthday, and God was truly faithful to my prayer. So it was really a time of double celebration.

Thank you all very much for the greetings and remembering me: Shell, Dave, Dove, (((Tonto))), Sudo (I'm in chat, fellow weenie, come in and say hi), T Cat, ala (the music is "Jean", silly), dear Onion, Andy, Belle and AZ "Z"....

Y a mi hermanitos y amigos, Tomas y Oaksie, gracias!

Love to you all,

J.

Dear J----

All these years.....we were in our teens when we met! You are still one of the women I have met in my life that I have true respect and admiration and affection for.

Your new job......what a way to celebrate!! Have the best year ever mi hermana!

We still need a bottle of Chianti, some Gallo Salami, a loaf of sour dough......and a box of SEES candy!! Gotta do that some day gal!!!

Radar icon_wink.gif;)-->