GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Online?

Belle

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well -- I guess the other day it was a computer *glich* that was the cause of my not getting into the site, because yesterday I got in fine.

HOWEVER --- TODAYYYYYYYYY -- I got this, when I went there:

quote:
system message:

Banned and Locked Down!

(powerforabundantliving) has been locked down in accordance with ezboard's Terms of Use

Reason: Copyright infringement.

David

since I was the guy who "dragged mikeee here w/o his consent" !!??!??&%$() icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_confused.gif:confused:--> confused.gifconfused.gif .., I guess I can pronounce his doom. He will remain here, tilting at his pfal-powered windmills and rescuing maidens from the clutches of tripped-out OLGs.....

...or somesuch laManchian nonsense...

I feel terrible. I keep spoiling online fun for all the vee pee and TWI worshippers. icon_frown.gif:(-->

I just thought that since God would have all men come to a knowledge of the truth that TWI would be excited for more and more people to have exposure to their gems of truth. *shrug*

You don't think it's because they're too embarrassed for people to hear that they feel it's necessary to teach people that bestiality is wrong, do you? Are they going to dredge up vee pee's video and that's why they don't want people to know all the all truths for free?

quote:
I'm so tired of fighting on all fronts. I may retire to private communications altogether.

Stop pushing an enslaving doctrine.

Quit trying to make people serve you.

Back off of pfal for a while

then maybe you can see what was

really good about it.

Seek only to serve the one true God

and not yourself

Live Love.

Mike,

You really sound just like a typical co-dependent wife of an alcoholic who molested his own daughters.

Such a wife would say something like: Yes, he did terrible things to our children, BUT he was a good provider. Yes, he was distant in our marrigage, BUT he was a hard worker. There will always be one excuse after another while trying to bring light to his good points. It is a sick reality in a lot of women's lives. And it is a sick reality in your love to VPW and his pfal.

WaferNot!,

If you were to return to the contents of the PFAL books I think you'd see that the situation is not the one your limited template of expectations (typical co-dependency) is capable of perceiving.

Paraphrasing Corinthians: Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, nor has it entered into man's imagination, the good things God has prepared for those who love Him.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

I'm so tired of fighting on all fronts. I may retire to private communications altogether.

This is a very sad statement, Mike.

Sad because you seem to prefer minimal interaction with people who don't think like you.

If this thought process becomes a habit in the 3D world...

Well...

It's just very sad.

CW,

It's not the differences I dislike, it's the negative emotions that go along with it all.

The fact that I read this site and it's precursors for years, and then jumped in for over 4000 posts should tell you that I'm not afraid of differences.

I've posted here many times that all throught the 70's and even a little in the 80's I went to trinitarian churches and listened to their side.

I always loved witnessing, and on the street I always encounter diferences. In the poetry circles I hang out nearly everyone is of a completely differing perspective than me.

I think you've not been paying very close attention to my posts, or your retention of their content is poorly motivated.

This speaks loud to the way you paid attention and/or retained the contents of Dr's books. If you come back to PFAL you will see that you not only got me wrong in this situation, but your whole perspective on the contents of PFAL will be wonderfully and positively upgraded.