GreaseSpot Cafe

Just out of curiosity, who are the current region leaders?

Steve!

Talking about all the new assignments, I picked up a tidbit on the rumor mill. Maybe someone can help verify it. Supposedly some of the moves were done to cover butts. Apparently someone has been stepping on people's toes with/without the gfox's condoning {snooping, misdirecting mail & other stuff} Well. apparently someone has complained to USPS inspectors & US Attorney...

wink2.gif;)-->Can't go into detail as the parties are still innies. This much has come down though. Reportedly they talked to a friend who works for US Marshals & he sent them immediately to DoJ & US Attorney. Apparently there is some serious s**t involved including a RC. Interested to see how this dance ends....... nono5.gif

For years TWI leadershi+ has felt comfortable going through innie's medicine cabinets, sock drawers, and detailed family budgets. I can see that to them, messing with someone's mail would be no big deal.

Except it is against the law. OOPS.

I know in New Zealand a couple of brothers of some girls who got messed with turned up at leaderships house and things got a bit physical.

I remember one time standing in a queue at local post office when Mi**al Ad**s and wife also turned up.

When he saw me he hovered in the background furiously dialling his mobile.

I presumed he was trying to get through to his 'goon squad'.!!

• 2 weeks later...

You know how "the preachers kid" is always bad? I used to hang out with some of the offspring of the big leaders, including BOT and LC's/RC's. They were often the worst. They were the one's with the fake IDs, the hotel parties, etc. It used to blow my mind that these kids were this bad. I mean, I could be bad too but someof these kids were over the top.

But not Br*an Moneyhands. He was always a brown noser and really condesending. He knew who his dad was. He was not afraid to remind you of it. He was my least favorite person of all the Junior Coprs, ever. I KNEW he'd go right up that ladder someday. He has the people skills for it, meaning none. He's brash and arrogant and perfect to run TWI someday. I hope one day to run into him in a dark ally. He, as a "peer", used to humiliate me and others on a regular basis. Sounds like he has the makings of TWI royalty to me. Good luck to him. I seriously hope he is President someday so I can have an excuse to make his life miserable.

Not that I hold a grudge or anything. haha

OK thats's off my chest.

From Johnny L:

quote:
Does anyone know whether or not T*rry Chr*st*an ever got a large sized "job" as a limb guy or anything? I know that he seemed to crave being a mucky muck, with all of the attention and etc. Anybody know anything about he and Br*ntelle?

When I left 2 1/2 years ago, they were BCs somewhere in Tennesee--maybe Nashville. I don't think they ever made it to the limb level.

• 3 weeks later...

Back to the top.

The "shuffling of the deck" continues to present a different draw to the areas....

Looks like the Chappxlls are no longer at the top of the deck. And the Fxrts....I know Michael and Cindy REQUESTED to be dropped from twi payroll to go get REAL JOBS.

And, like someone noted.....lots of these limbs have 20 people in them or less. And, some can't even scratch a home fellowship together.

The twi-religion is running dry.

I hope the F*rts stick it out. It's extremely difficult to get a REAL JOB when you've done nothing worth value in REAL WORLD and have no skills that translate well. Good for them, though!!

Course, the REAL blessings come once you leave TWI. Maybe this is a step in the right direction for them. icon_smile.gif:)-->

likeaeagle,

The Lally's left shortly after the lawsuits were announced. They fled in the middle of the night. Just disappeared!

They were actually the one couple we were told about leaving TWI during that time when it seemed like WC were dropping like flies. We were told that Barbara's family had lots of money and their "love of money" got the best of them and Barbara "made up" with her family just to get back in their good graces and put back in their will. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> We were told not to say anything unless someone specifically asked us, though.

There's details on this somewhere here. I'll see if I can find it.

Ham, when people who have been on staff for years - decades even - ask to come off TWI's payroll, I always wonder if they're reading what's posted on here and realizing that they have no future, no security and no retirement. It's a rude wake-up call.

I think, too, they become tired of having to jump through hoops and being ordered around like children. Think about it: they're told where to live, how to live, when it's okay to have a family, whether or not they can have pets, how many/how big/what kind of pets.... They can't make any decisions on their own. TWI owns them hook, line and sinker. Because TWI doesn't just give people salaries and let them spend their money however they want to, every penny is accounted for to TWI. It's expensive being on TWIs payroll.