GreaseSpot Cafe

Another example of hypocrisy

Steve!

Please note, this is a discussion about hypocrisy, and it is NOT a judgment as to whether or not homosexuality is wrong, or if it is non-Biblical, or whatever. Please save those comments for another thread.

Someone posted about how loyboy stinkendale has said that sex is no big deal, it's just like putting your finger in your ear. And I've even heard those words come from him.

So why, when it's a man and a woman, it's just a finger in an ear, but when it's 2 of the same gender, allofasudden it takes on otherworldly significance? Why isn't it just a finger in an ear?

So either loyboy martinpuke is wrong about it being just like a finger in an ear, *OR* he's wrong about how homosexuality should be treated - that is to say, he can't have it both ways.

Sounds very logical to me. Apparently murder was "no biggie" either. We know that there were "those among us who would gladly execute you" if they could get away with it.

But its a good point. He did teach that sex was not really sex, just a bodily function or something, then turn on a dime, and say that sex was an abomination against God and nature..

The bastard was really warped.

Hello there Groovy Gal...welcome to our hangout...Has Raf given you you're complimentary cup of coffee yet?...Glad to have you aboard.

When the twi clergyman attempted to stick his finger in her ear....she said "HEY, THAT's NOT MY EAR!"...To which the twi clergyman replied..."Well, that's not my finger"...

Steve! asked:

quote:
So why, when it's a man and a woman, it's just a finger in an ear, but when it's 2 of the same gender, allofasudden it takes on otherworldly significance? Why isn't it just a finger in an ear?

Because then it's like a finger in a finger, or an ear in a....nevermind.

Seriously, I agree with you. It's pretty obvious he was wrong on both counts.

Ham and Groucho, you guys are too funny!

I can hear it now: "Hey baby, is that a finger in your pocket or are you juat happy to see my ear?"

Wonder how long it took him to come up with that analogy and which other ones he went through before he got to that.

That alone should indicate a sociopath...sitting around thinking of ways to get into girls' pants that he knows dang well he shouldn't be. Or did he learn that from his "father in da filth"?

So ya think this goes a little further than the minor shortcomings from an otherwise outstanding believer/leader ???

That aside from this one questionable theory we really CAN trust them to have our best interests at heart concerning the decisions for spiritual/physical lives???

I think it does indeed indicate sociopathic behavior....

I am at a loss to understand why anyone could give credence to ANY so called *truths* that these men presented ...given that this is but a sample of their doctrine.....

Rascal said.."why would anyone give credence to anything they said, regarding doctrine".

Because Rascal,many of us who were involved in twi got to actually make up our mind as to whether or not what we were presented with was the truth and with our own minds got to say yes or no.

I for one still believe that the basics of what VPW presented (albeit EW Bullinger or whoever) is even today unmatched in most churches.

It is your privelege to believe that Allen, honest it is...but as long as you do...please consider this....are you truly likely to even be aware of what is really out here or the quality of what is available with that mindset?

Consider that we believe that we had the only *truth* because evil perverted men who ravaged the body of Christ told us that they were the only ones that had it, and not to bother looking elsewhere?

You simply cannot trust a man that would rape your sister in Christ one miniute and then research/teach scriptures the next....according to scripture, their pov isn`t to be trusted, and we are to stay away from them.

Are you really likely to recognise healthy doctrine if you hold exclusivly to teachings of men of questionable character, believing it to be truth and eschewing all other sources, friend?

I would think that God almighty has enormous resources available to make himself known to us.....much more reliable, and less damaging than an organization founded and run by men who chose to live by the *flesh* rather than by the spirit.

Edited by rascal

Sex is like a finger in the ear unless you don't know where the fingers been....

Er Sex is like a finger in the ear unless you DO knoew where the fingers been...

There once was a finger named Digit

Who plunged in a hole deep and dark

"I say" he remarked

"That was quite a lark"

For a finger who likes to fidget