GreaseSpot Cafe

Lesbianism

Second James

Quite clever Galen, I guess one has to read between the lines !!!!

Question..if homosexuality is NOT a spiritual problem (at the root) then why do male homos insist on

working in menswear stores and hairdressing salons and acting like a woman trapped in a

mans' body..and likewise why do the women insist on a mans' haircut, clothes and a job driving

buses !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and a job driving buses !!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving buses? DRIVING BUSES!?!?! Now THAT'S crossing the line!!! :angry:

I mean, joining the military, being teachers at our kids schools, even getting married, ... that's almost intolerable enough, ........... but driving buses?!? I mean, that was Archie Bunker's job, fer Christ' sake! Is there no other sanctified place for a Truly Manly Man alone to get a job if not for driving that bus? ((sob)) :( Now they want that Last Bastion of Testosterone Masculinity too. ... Bus driving!

:blink: :D <_<

Question..if homosexuality is NOT a spiritual problem (at the root) then why do male homos insist on

working in menswear stores and hairdressing salons and acting like a woman trapped in a

mans' body..and likewise why do the women insist on a mans' haircut, clothes and a job driving

buses !!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose for the same reasons that women do... haven't you noticed that there's a lot of women working in menswear stores and hairdressing salons, etc?

...and Garth, it was... Ralph Cramden that was the bus driver...

:o

I never knew that lesbians insisted on driving buses,

Insist on driving buses(?!)

Is that like a telltale sign of lesbianism or spirit influence?

What planet are you from Allan?

You really should have a comedy show

Edited by mstar1

I'm not sure that lesbianism is a problem or a sin.

In fact I have no problems with lesbians at all...Why not share your Christian faith with her and leave the "lesbianism is sin" part out of the conversation?

...and I DID suspect that Galen had homosexual tendencies...because he giggled when satori kissed him. B)

:D

The most Powerful Gift God has ever given to us is "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE".

God Loves us UNCONDITIONALLY. What more can I say?

Ok,

God is Light and in him there is NO darkness.

God is no respector of persons. (there were no exceptions to that biblical statement.)

Being Sinners, all 'sin' whatever size it is - still is SIN. By Christ's having fullfilled all the law and being raised from the dead. We are Justified, Sanctified, and Redeemed. We will probably still commit sins, but we are FORGIVEN, for past stuff and any future stuff. Its good to go to God and acknowledge our sins and seek forgiveness if but for our 'sanity and spiritual growth'. Still we are FORGIVEN.

Our duty as 'Children of God, Sons of God, etc.' Is Not to go out and 'cram our personal philosophies, or dogma' down other's throats, but to Show the world God's Unconditional Love.

Let our Lights shine, then, if 'anyone ask of you a reason of the hope that is in you, we are obligated to tell them'. Tell them our dogma? NOPE, Tell them about how they too can have God in Christ in their lives and Live that more than Abundant Life.

I personally think if folks want dogmatic religion, they can get that at any Secular Church. I think what the world needs now is Love Sweet Love. God's Unconditional Love.

Some people I've known in the past must of thought that meant "making love to others", but it DIDN"T, it was showing others God's Unconditional Love. This means loving folks who do things we don't personally agree with.

I've had to learn to love 'smokers' even though I find the act of smoking - pure pollution and personal suicide, as well as the fact it not only harms the 'smoker' but those around them. BUT, VPW was a smoker. Well, we are only instructed to follow our own God consciousness and not try and Push our opinions on other people. "IF anyone be ignorant let them". Right?

I see the travisty in paying a huge corporation money to kill us off, but that's my personal opinion and experience as Alcoholism and Cancer have killed off plenty of my family members already. But I'm not going around the world trying to FORCE smokers to QUIT. But I don't hate 'smokers' either.

I'm not sure how else to explain this. While I am not attracted to the 'same sex' - I am not going to Hate or Condemn those who are. I can't personally understand homosexuality myself, and I don't see any biblical education regarding it pro or against. I do feel as tho we are living in the end times, and since this is evident more and more every day, I realize in my heart that the World needs to experience God's Unconditional Love. There is simply too much hate, bitterness and judgement among people. If we go against the laws of life and Godliness, we only have ourselves to scorn.

I am only held accountable for what I do with my life and how I live it. I know we are suppose to be 'especially kind to the household'. How are we to know whom all the household members are?

We cannot look into the heart of others. We have all sinned and come short of God's glory, yet he has FORGIVEN us. Let us Love one another as God has loved us - UNCONDITIONAL.

I wonder:

Is there anyone besides me who wonders what it's really like to be the other gender? I wonder how many things are the same or different between us, not just sexual encounters.

How do men who do it wear ties all day? Don't they feel like they're choking? What is it like to have the testosterone to drive a golf ball so much farther than I can, or to toss their 4 year old in the air?

What does it feel like to sit with testicles? Are baseball players really that uncomfortable that they keep adjusting themselves or is that part of their complicated signing language?

What predominates in a man's head when he perceives something like the gulf coast disaster up close and personal as opposed to how I might perceive it?

Is anyone willing to discuss it or shall I remain the only old resident dingbat wonderer?

Since it is an issue: Lesbains I know--jobs and hair styles:

*preschool teacher, long blond hair fixed in a variety of ways

*pizza place manager/college nursing student. short gelled hair

*nurse/mom, curly layered hair shoulder length

*nurse/mom, blunt cut straight shoulder length,

*Bartender/mom, short spiked hair

*PHD mental health counselor/mom , jaw length layer natural curl

* bisexual girl: bank teller/college nursing student/mom : long brown hair fixed in a variety of ways. Had boob job last year, paid by boyfriend. Very pretty amd knows it.

Hmm seems like the commom theme for lesbians is Nursing Degrees.

I know alot of moms because I work in preschool /childcare.

I wonder:

Is there anyone besides me who wonders what it's really like to be the other gender?

I suspect that most other people do also, to at least some extent. That could make for an interesting discussion topic, but I think that most people would be reluctant to go into it very deeply or be very open about it.

A good friend of mine is a jeweller named Roger..he has the eye of a woman and the hand of a man..he is a very good jeweller !!

My previous post was a joke Mstar so wipe the froth away from your mouth !!

Now..as for Roger..o.k. that was a joke too !!

Hey..did you hear the one about the homo who..oh, never mind !!

hi galen, how are you ?

I am fine.

Been very busy all summer, building a new house.

Got our previous apartment rented out, got Bonnie and Matthew moved into a new apartment here in Maine,

Just went to a wonderful organic-farmer's fair.

I am almost done hanging a roor onto our future house.

How you doing?

sometimes you confuse me
Ooops!!
i would rather have a raging gay couple as neighbors that a crack house

you will never get love from a crack house

True

but i bet if you had gay people next door they would be good neighbores.

i don't know this but it is a feeling i have

galen

beware i heard ther is a gay bar in bangor!@lol

LOL
i would love to meet you if you can find the time or if you are in maine now!!

Cool

Yes, living up here now.

Question..if homosexuality is NOT a spiritual problem (at the root) then why do ...

male homos insist on working in menswear stores and hairdressing salons and acting like a woman trapped in a mans' body ...

and likewise why do the women insist on a mans' haircut, clothes and a job driving buses !!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO

Males who are acting Homosexually, commonly divide themselves into one of two categorys: masculine, or feminine. Thus those you see who are efeminate.

Females who are acting out their lesbianism, commonly divide themselves into one of twoj categorys: masculine, of feminine. Thus those you see who are masculine.

Not all homosexuals are efeminate. Not all lesbians are dikes.

... and I DID suspect that Galen had homosexual tendencies...because he giggled when satori kissed him. B)

Just because I have lived for many years, underwater, with so many other men?

I truly prefer women. I feel 'drawn' to females. Young, old, thin, chunky, ....

Persons who decide who is or is not homosexual based upon appearance only are bigots.

Wowser..

couln't have said it better myself..

And so often appearance was the deciding factor in the old "ministry", only to be confirmed by "genuine spiritual suspicion".

What a wretched way to live.. and think.

Yep. And if they found out the man of the house would rather spend time with the kids instead of hunting, fishing, showing an interest in fast cars, etc., etc., etc... not exact, but there were similar statements given about a really great guy in our area.. that that is why they "knew" something was not "quite right" with him..

Sure "cleaned out the household" that time.. <_<

Judging someone on their looks is another comment from our favorite label maker. BrotherSpeed, maybe you should post your "What is a label" quote here, too.

I think of Rock Hudson, Raymond Burr, Richard Chamberlain, Jodie Foster, Marlene Dietrich, Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie..... Yeah, it's real easy to label people based on looks..... :rolleyes:

I have a girlfriend who is a lesbian. When we meet for drinks after work sometimes, the guys hit on her instead of me because she is so beautiful. I've been hit on by lesbians and I don't *think* I look like a "stereo-typical" lesbian. whatever that may be

Keep on stereotyping and keep on missing out on some wonderful people that could teach you a thing or two about live, love and the truly more abundant life. B)

Edited by Belle