GreaseSpot Cafe

Where Is LCM now?

L.B.

I think the last news on him is that he lives in the Toledo area and works for either a gym as a personal trainer or for UPS unloading trucks.

I'm sure someone else will have more specific details in the morning.

I'm the one of the only ones who stay up all night so I thought I'd give you a quick answer! wave.gif:wave:-->

Here's what I know offhand.

The lawsuits had several effects. One was to show twi's

Lords Over God's Heritage that lcm was a liability.

So, at first, they moved him down to "Head of Research".

With the former WayDale site and the GSC keeping their

dirty laundry from just fading away like in vpw's day,

they felt it necessary to fire him eventually.

Whether he still receives money from them is unknown.

Mrs lcm and kids still live at hq and still receive every

benefit.

(This business of "kick out the whole family if ONE member

is Marked and Avoided only applies below the cabinet level.)

lcm has been spotted living in the same house as a doctor,

and working at least part-time for UPS and then as a

physical trainer for Bally's. (Do an Advanced search under

"ballyboy" and you'll find dozens of references, I'm sure.)

A photo was taken of his notice on a bulletin board

showcasing their trainers. It was in all capital letters and

was completely gone over with a highlighter, as if whoever

posted it felt it was far greater than any other PT's

notice.

We're not sure what happened to the "I could run a

Fortune 500 company" stuff.

Perhaps he's more aware of what he's done.

Perhaps he isn't.

Others can tell you more than I can.

What WordWolf describes is accurate. The doctor in question lives and practices in Toledo. (And, according to some evidence, got financial kickbacks in the form of the buy-off of a family home for his help.)

I visited the Bally's in question and saw Craig's "me-me-me" ad myself.

He has also been seen visiting his family and attending his son's ballgames in New Knoxville, and some swear he has visited Camp Gunnison more than once... further proof that he has NOT been cut off, as so many of us were, from his family or twi.

man ... what happened to "bless them which persecute you" ... ?

I bet LC started with some good intentions, he just got pushed a little further into the ego side than some of us ... well, no excuses, but geeeshh ...

I heard stories about VP feeling very bad about his escapades with women, maybe like cocaine addiction ... I'm not sure. Craig got fat for awhile, I bet he knew he was off base ... but that he never changed is his own fault ...

Anyway, if you still believe there is a just God, then let Him deal with LC ("LC, you got some esplainin' to do!" lol) I spose some brutal remarks are a fun release of hostility though, so what the hell ...

If you don't believe there is a just God, then LC had a pretty good gig going on ... as did VP ... old guy gettimg young girls ... man

Anyway, time to let go of the hate ...those that got used and abused are hopefully wiser now ... it is sota funny to think of old Craig hitting on some girls while they are excercising though ... surely someone could get some video of him... icon_smile.gif:)-->

Just some one glass of wine thoughts ...

Bill,

Not everyone on this board is a Christian, and not every Christian on this board agrees with you on the proper application of the Sermon on the Mount in this particular case.

Shameless plug alert:

Take a look at issue 3.

You may be asked for a username and password when you click on that link. Just hit cancel, and the Microsoft Word document will pop up.

Ha ... well, it is funny, and I laugh too, I'd love to see pics of Craig in a more humble postion. Laughing is good ... icon_smile.gif:)-->

I think the attitude I have is that Craig was a screw up ... I don't worry about praying for him, but the "bless them that persecute you" is more about MY attitude, that the bad guy is not in control of my attitude. It is easy to carry some emotional baggage, and maybe lashing out is a necessary part of the process. I certainly don't want to shove scripture on anyone though .. the philosophy of it is more important to me. Maybe I should clarify that I don't believe the Bible is all truth ... but there is a lot of good stuff in there. Reading back to my last post, that was way too close to "preachy" lol

Maybe my point is that Craig was a greasespot long before he fell from his TWI position. He was probably in major denial, but he definitely had "issues.", as did VPW. It seemed some responses indicated some were still taking it quite personally ... I probably just read into what they were saying.

There is probably still some resentment in my head somewhere too, so lets carry on with the Craig bashing ... though I'd rather have my ABS back, and the 10 years I mostly wasted. Man, now that really IS depressing ... HA!