GreaseSpot Cafe

30 Years ago

ex70sHouston

like the song sez,

"You may check out any time, but you may never leave!"

Welcome to the Hotel "TWItonia" such a lovely place..................(only to those in charge)

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

For me, I took the class (PFAL) the last 2 weeks of june and the 1st week of july of 1974 in Puerto Rico and a little over 31 years ago.

Free at last, free at last. thank GOD almighty I'm free at last :dance::dance::dance::dance:

You are entering the TWITlite zone. Was Rod Serling really VPW?

I took PFAL 16 years ago. But I was born 29 years ago, which began my involvement in the little cult that was.

My grandmother was in the first PFAL class. Can't remember what year that was? It's in Born Again to Serve. I'll have to look it up. You can see a picture of that class.

No, my grandmother was Cormae Peters. However, Dan and Kay Friedley were my first twig coordinators in Van Wert, Ohio (when I started going of my own volition as a teen)! I believe you're referring to Dan's parents, who are two of the sweetest folks I've ever met.