GreaseSpot Cafe

I Love Bagpipes

Suda

Happy Birthday, Bagpipes!

This is certainly one of your best birthdays. May they only get better from here.

You light up my life as only God and you know. You are a treasure!

Here's a toast to you for all the good you do and the joy you bring. :eusa_clap:

May it be multiplied back to you now and for eternity

Soak it up!!!

Gosh..this can make a body feel REALLY good....gushy all inside.. :knuddel:

Thanks for all the b-day blessings...

Suda...was near your prior town today...prayers go up!

T-bone....thanks for pickin me up after that bottle!

(((ex10))))....geez.....I am celebrating in a most wonderful way...thanks to you. :)

Flow...thanks...see ya' in the western parts of this humble state...maybe sometime....that is where it's happening. har

Cool, look forward to that piano and lobster...anytime!!

Mr. Strange...lol.....I'm making lots of "wishes" these days....and "hopes" too!!! Thanks for your insights!

(((((Belle)))))...."What the Bleep??" So glad we met and that you're a Pert fan!! I'm sure we will have much to share when we meet face to face.

(((Tops))))....10th rules. Maybe at the Texas ho-down we can have someone jump out of cake...with Tequila!

Dmiller...thanks for the chats and prayers. Natalie rules!!!!!

((Penguin)) Ahhh...freedom... YES!! And we are comrades...exited about the same time. Looking forward to the next little Penguin. :)

((Bliss))...thank you for reaching out. Wise? Hee...I guess wiser now! :)

(((((((((((Mr. Pipes)))))))))) :knuddel::drink: :wub: I'm looking so forward to the weekend.... :love3: Thank you for loving me up so big. I love you deeply and forever and ever. :wub:

Hugs all around and great big thank yous!!!

((((Herbie)))) (((Priscilla))))) ((((Shell)))) (((White Dove)))) ((((Raf)))) ((((Just Loafing))))

(((((Linda Z)))) ((((Oeno))))

Thank you for the chats, the pming, the laughs, the prayers.

Dmiller....great site on Natalie and thanks for the Scotland sounds!! I was turned on to Natalie while sampling music at Borders. Sampled "In My Hands" and bought it that eve. Months later I was in Borders sitting at my favorite table doing some reading/jounaling and over the speakers I heard "Touch of the Master's Hand" to music. It has always been one of my favorite poems. I went to the info desk and asked who was the artist. Lo & behold it was on Natalie's "Blueprint". :dance::dance: Next coupon I had I was the owner of "Blueprint." Bela Fleck used to play in my hometown at a small local gathering called "Acoustic Stage"; he plays with Natalite some too. Later I'll share a Doc Watson story with ye. :)

Tom Strange...lol...Pert refers to Candace Pert, a scientist and author of whom Belle and I are fans. However, we do have some Pert in our shower at our abode!

Oeno..very special thanks to you for EVERYTHING. You have become a good friend.... :love3:

See ya'll round chat...thanks for my new cafe friends. I love ya'll....