GreaseSpot Cafe

Apostle or Lord Wierwille

ckmkeon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ck you are too young to remember this jhonny cash song but it goes something like this....

everybody loves a nut

the whole world loves a weirdo

brains are in a rut but

everybody loves a nut!!!!

gee cookoo man the whole world must love you and your fellowshipping nuts seek help!!!!!!!

CK -

Good old Werewolf was no more an apostle than I am. And seeing as I'm no longer a Christian, well, you can see where this is going... :doh:

Get out while you still can. Before they start looting your dead carcass.

We're out, and as happy as can be.

Gee, I must be a pretty big greasespot by now.

The one and only (Thank the Gods) Attack Gypsy!

1. My Dad

2. Apostle Dr. Wierrwille

3. My Best Friend

4. God

Well at least you put your dad before Apos....Ap....stle....apos Dr..Wier...er uh....I am sorry I just can't bring myself to even write that, nevertheless, you put your dad before him, but gosh, I noticed that God is at the bottom...........

ck - you make me laugh, keep on posting, its priceless..............the levity helps keep a balance for folks when there is so much going on in some of the more really serious threads....hahaha thanks for the laugh break..........

Edited by outofdafog

Apostle Dr. Wierrwille

You know that vp`s doctorate was fake....scriptures declare that he was a fake as far as apostleship...and ck even spelled WIERWILLE wrong lmao.

CK, you might want to seriously consider what else concerning this man and his doctrines that you might be mistaken about.

Edited by rascal

I would suggest the the vicster's definition of an apostle was the very thing that enabled him to steal that title, or at least allow others to do so for him:

"One who brings light to his generation. IT MAY BE OLD LIGHT, but it is new to the generation he speaks."

"Old" light?

Criminy..

Don't give me no used second hand light now.

So, to be an "apostle"- all one must do- is find a little known or understood bible verse.. or pick up some old stuff like of Bullingers stuff, that hasn't seen the light of day for the most part of a century or so.. preach it as your own, and- voila! You're in the believer's "hall of fame(shame)"

loy tried that on several occasions too. And the people just nodded their heads..

Nobody else was even ALLOWED to present some of that material, in a public forum.

People were forbidden (strongly encouraged not) to study stuff that the vicmeister didn't preview for "accuracy" either. I was there, I remember this.

The guy that ran the limb in California, and later Michigan, FORBAD people to use the Companion Bible.

Why?

I guess he didn't want anybody to pull out any "new light" who didn't have the proper credentials.

"Apostles"???

sheeesh.

Well I see we have alot of new people here, First off we have a Gypsy and then we have a potato on pot. You must not know who I am, this is CK I am not going to sugar coat things. This is how it is, I have posted 335 times, if you looked at one you might have a idea. Since I started coming in early March I never have lost sight of the truth. These lame excuses you have, for trying to save me are feeble at best. There is so much power in God that your words and everyone here bounces off me, like a force field. You really have no idea, these human powers on GS don't even come close to the power of God. Plus the open minded policy you have introduces you to demon upon demon. My closed mind makes it easier to fish out the darkness here and continue on. So smoke some pot and have a dance because this is starting to waste my time.

CK

... this is starting to waste my time.

CK

good! does that mean you'll get bored and go away?

you'd probably be a decent person with some intensive therapy and medication and maybe a remedial English class. however, you come across as delusional, ignorant, and mean... in short, a perfect candidate for twi leadership. you should go apply. you go change twi if you think it should be changed... er, "saved"... instead of criticizing others for not standing. if you know vpw's mind so well, why don't you go carry out his mission?

Same purpose as a colon. To get rid of things the body no longer has any use for. What comes out of there may not smell too good, but it's a good thing you're getting rid of it, even if it means you have to put up with the smell every now and then.

...There at this time is 4 people I trust

1. My Dad

3. My Best Friend

4. God

I’m beginning to get the idea that all four are one and the same. Way to go on one-upping the Trinity…Don’t really know which title works best for such a variegated idol as this: Apile of bs or Load of bs.

There at this time is 4 people I trust

1. My Dad

3. My Best Friend

4. God

Do any of you find it interesting that Jesus Christ is not mentioned here? (I assume that ck subscribes to the theology of Arius here...i.e., that he does not subscribe to Jesus Christ being the second person of the Godhead)

That is very telling...

Interesting point...

good pickup

How does that work CK?

Is Jesus Christ not important enough to make the trust list, or even though to some Christians He may be on the list, you just do not trust him?

Was he replaced in stature and importance by the Lord Apostle Wierwille?

Im curious where a true believer like yourself is supposed to place him on the trust meter,

so far -- not at all.

So Im going by that for now, as the one true way of CK via the apostle lord

Is that right?

and yes Mark I do find it interesting on a lot of levels-It is very Wierwillian. " It fits ..... .. o no... help...I cant stop.....like a hand in a glove...."

Edited by mstar1

Raf,

Same purpose as a colon. To get rid of things the body no longer has any use for. What comes out of there may not smell too good, but it's a good thing you're getting rid of it, even if it means you have to put up with the smell every now and then.
But even the smell has a purpose, as it's good for clearing a room. :)

"All things work together..." :D

Mark,

Do any of you find it interesting that Jesus Christ is not mentioned here?

From reading CK's other posts, I simply assumed that neither Jesus Christ's life nor ministry nor beliefs formed a part of his personal values. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Mstar,

and yes Mark I do find it interesting on a lot of levels-It is very Wierwillian. " It fits ..... .. o no... help...I cant stop.....like a hand in a glove...."

To be truly Wierwillian, it would have to fit like "a head gasket on a hot rod." :rolleyes:

CK,

what is your purpose here?

you think people who don't agree with you are stupid.

People here think that you're reverence for VPW is stupid.

Are you trying to show people here the light?

Are you trying to cast out devils?

Do you just enjoy spirited debate?

I'm just curious.

Take care,

merry xmas happy new year.

There at this time is 4 people I trust

1. My Dad

3. My Best Friend

4. God

Just wonder: how can you trust someone who is dead, unless you believe the dead are alive; that would set his writings on their ear, wouldn't it?

It may sound scary, but why not find your own path?

The God that created the heavens and earth certainly is big enough to keep you from being jumped by devils.

I think settling for someone else's second hand, one size fits all destiny is hardly what this life was cut out to be; settling for "apostle" vics dogma is like scratching at crumbs, when a person has the bread of Life "available" to them.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

Good point Hammer (aka "Angel Death") ... I guess I do trust VP now that he's dead.

I brought up the wrestling names because VP's titles seem just as make believe, though some seem to actually believe. Of course when lcm put on tights, he was dancing with evil instead of wrestling against it. Maybe that in itself was prophetic. :biglaugh:

Edited by rhino

Now this is the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back again and again! Just when I think that I am all over it and don't want to think about Der Vey, a topic like this comes up and with it comes some of the most wacked out ideas that I have ever heard! Thanks for the great enertainment CK!!!