GreaseSpot Cafe

It's the @#$%? Anniversary of The Way today!

bliss

I couldn't remember what number they are on (don't care), so I forgot to ask when my innie relatives were trying to find '' new outfits'' to wear for the BIG DAY! (I didn't feel like counting either WW :)) :blink:

I am praying only because I feel for them. I really do. I also have some freinds going out Way Disciple as Interim Corps....((((sigh))))

I could not, would not, support them in their new adventure... but I will send them money for gum, or personal items if needed. I sure would send them money if they needed to GET OUT! :dance:

But, that isn't happening yet, so I will keep praying.

Paw, we really need spell check on this........I know, it's just me, I should check it before I post.........

Edited by bliss

Hi Bliss,

I feel for ya.

I never had any relatives in the way. I was trying for years (when I was in), but that was a blessing in disguise!

I don't think there's much for twi to celebrate! What? At least the last 15 years of "putrified legalism"?

GAG me with a Sunday Service! Way Productions used to put out some good tunes every now and then; but that wasn't happening when I left. You could even see the legalism in what they sang! Yukk!

I'll settle for good Rock & Roll!

Take care

Edited by lori

Today: Abundant sunshine. High 72F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. :biglaugh:

Abundant sunshine?!?!?!? Sorry I can't help myself.

Abundant sunshine. High? Yes in the back of the bus on Drambouie. Winds... yes every SNS

Anniversary!! GAK!!! Gawd I hated it at HQ. It just meant more work for the Staff. It's really hard to have people coming to headdquarters thinking it is the absolute best palce in the world and knowing the REALITY of that place. The staff were slaves and treated less than the best. At least now the numbers in twi are small enough that the staff can probably sit in the auditorium...hee hee!! Now that would be a REAL blessing...NOT!!!

Bliss -- this will be the 64th anniversary.

The line from the Beatles comes to mind -----

Will you still need me,

Will you still feed me,

When I'm 64.

<_<

LOL~!!

Well, I'm sure not feeding them, and I certainly don't need them.

Thanks for counting for me..... :redface2:

Considering how they treated Mrs. W and other elderly folks who gave their best years to TWI, I think we already know that the answer to those questions is a resounding................

NO EFFEN WAY!!!!

Ewwwwww...... the new poster is up. :evilshades:

Where's the puke icon???

Who is the Jesus who's shoes they claim to be walking in? It's certainly not the one in the Bible.

... some friends going out Way Disciple as Interim Corps....((((sigh))))

There's still a Corps? There's still "outreach"?

Hay, any chance of Grease Spotters witnessing to the Way Disciples?? LOL

HI BLISS;

I CAN FEEL FOR EVERYONE THERE AND I FEEL FOR YOU , BUT I HAVE HAD TO RESIGN MY SELF

TO THE FACT THAT JUST LIKE AND ABUSIVE MARRIAGE, OR AND ABUSIVE PARENT , THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO SIDES; ONE A HATEFULL USING AND PROBABLY POSSESED SIDE, AND THE OTHER A

KIND OF SICK BEATEN DOWN TYPE WHO THINKS THAT IS LOVE, WHILE THE WHOLE TIME THEY KNOW THE

DIFFERNCE , AND JUST KEEP HOPING THAT SOMEDAY THERE WILL BE SOME KIND OF LOVE AVAILABLE.

IT'S A SICKNESS ON BOTH SIDES, ON ONE THE DOMINATION IN AN ENGINEERED ENVIRONMENT , WITH

CRIMINAL INTENT, THE OTHER A KIND OF PERSON THAT CONTINUES TO GO BACK INTO THAT MESS.

THE OTHER PART IS THAT FOR BOTH THERE IS A PROVERBIAL POT OF GOLD FOR THEM. THE THOUGHT

THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WAY EXECUTIVE AND HAVE ALL THE PERKS INCLUDING FREE SEX, WHENEVER YOU WANT TO TAKE IT; AND THE CYCLE GOES ON "YOU JUST WAIT TILL I'M A LIMB LEADER

OR MARRIED TO ONE, AND YOU'RE STILL A TWIG LEADER , WHY I'LL ........., ALL THE UNSPOKENS!

THE PART THAT RIPS ME IS THE FACT THAT AS LONG AS THEY ARE GOING ON , THEY JUST LIVE IN RICHES, AND IMPUNITY THROUGH THEIR CONNECTIONS. AND THEY JUST GO ONE FINDING MORE PERSONS WANTING GOD , AND FINDING A PIT OF SNAKES.

ONE SUGGESTION IS TO WRITE YOUR CONGRESSPERSON, OR THE AUGLAUISE (SP) COUNTY OHIO

SOLICITOR'S OFFICE , NOTE SOME OF THE ABUSES, AND IF EVEN THE MEMBERSHIP OF THIS WEBSITE WOULD DO IT, WITH THE NEW SEX OFFENDER'S LAW IN OHIO, AND FEDERAL LAWS, TWI WOULD AT LEAST BE OBSERVED TO THE POINT THAT THEY WOULD EITHER RUN RIGHT OR GET OUT. AND MAYBE THE FEW

ROTTEN AT THE TOP WOULDN'T JUST GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN WHEN THINGS GO DOWN.

GOD BLESS YOU,

CONNERRON :wave:

Dmiller: Thanks for posting that section of youtube. The Dead (Jerry, Bob, and Vince) sang the national anthem on opening day of the 1993 SF Giant's season. ESPN showed the first line but I always wondered how the whole thing sounded and there was a link to it on the website. They sounded a lot better than Roseanne.

Sprawled: Now that I think of it, that show I went to was about 2 weeks before I went to my first twig fellowship.

TWI was incorporated in 1955 so the corporation is only 51 years old.

64 - 51 = 13. There's a 13 year discrepancy, any numerologists want to comment on the number 13?

Seth

Edited by Seth R.